Blu-Ray Player App Issue - green screen

Discus and support Blu-Ray Player App Issue - green screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone else have a issue with the Blu-Ray app displaying a stuttering green screen when playing DVDs and some Blu Rays? I'm currently running... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JustJames234, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Blu-Ray Player App Issue - green screen

Does anyone else have a issue with the Blu-Ray app displaying a stuttering green screen when playing DVDs and some Blu Rays?

I'm currently running version 2.2110.1.70

submitted by /u/JustJames234
    [link] [comments]

/u/JustJames234, Jan 13, 2022
  2. atDoc Rogers Win User

Blu Ray Problem: Cannot play Game of Thrones Season 3

It is possible that this is related to the Blu Ray app and the recent updates it has received. I have also been experiencing weird issues with the Blu ray recently and no one at Xbox will acknowledge if there is a known issue with the Blu Ray player.
  3. Draker rE Win User

Xbox One dimming while watching Netflix

Having this issue after the latest update now too in the Blu-Ray Player app.

Screen keeps dimming around the time the controller would turn off.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Channel/mode source for watching a Dvd movie thru Xbox

Hey Shelly!

To watch DVD's or Blu-rays on your Xbox One you need to have the Blu-ray Player App installed and up to date!

You can set the App to install from your Xbox Store by searching for it or here: Blu-ray Player App

Hope this helps and enjoy your movie!
  5. SUPERSOAKERx69 Win User

XBOX and DVD video

The Blu-ray player app allows you to enjoy Blu-ray and DVD movies available in your region through your Xbox One console.

Note When you insert a disc for the first time, you’ll see a prompt to install the player app. For more information, see Set up and install
    the Blu-ray and DVD player app
  6. WillSmithVXR Win User

3D blu-ray

[quote user="Jayadub"]

All Blu-ray players use software for playback. It is called firmware and generally is user updateable. The Xbox One is a proper Blu-ray player that has issues at the moment. Lip sync and no 3D playback among them.

[/quote]

I don't need to download an app to use my Blu-ray player and it updates its own firmware.
Thema:

Blu-Ray Player App Issue - green screen

1. Blu-Ray Player App Issue - green screen - Similar Threads - Blu Ray Player

2. Why is my screen going dim when I use blu ray player

in XboX Insiders
    Why is my screen going dim when I use blu ray player: Only dims when I load into blu ray player submitted by /u/BreachN_Clear6 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Series X as a 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray Player

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X as a 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray Player: Can’t seem to find a definitive answer online. Was going to buy a 4K Blu-Ray Player but many of them say it’s Upscaled 4K and many reviews say that many players have freezing issues etc. Does...
  4. Blu Ray Player app no longer supports Dolby Atmos?

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu Ray Player app no longer supports Dolby Atmos?: Since the latest Xbox software update, the Blu Ray Player app does not seem to support Dolby Atmos. Atmos is working fine on Dolby Access and Disney+ so it's not my receiver. The Blu Ray Discs I...
  5. New Blu Ray player Insider build released today.

in XboX Insiders
    New Blu Ray player Insider build released today.: Absolutely zero patch notes. With it being an Insider build I would hope they're finally adding Dolby Vision for discs but I'm not seeing a way to toggle it. Discs still play in HDR. Anybody seen...
  6. Blu-Ray player - Picture Issue - DVD / non-hidef features

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-Ray player - Picture Issue - DVD / non-hidef features: Not sure if anyone else has had this problem recently. When trying to play back (most) DVDs or play disc features that are of a lower quality resolution e.g. 420/520 etc. the screen/picture is...
  7. Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos for Xbox One X Blu-ray player app?

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos for Xbox One X Blu-ray player app?: When you will add Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos support for Xbox One X Blu-ray player app? submitted by /u/cafpeter [link] [comments]
  8. Blu-Ray Player switching off my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-Ray Player switching off my Xbox?: Hi there I’ve got a problem every time I put in a blu ray movie into my Xbox Series X and it turns it off and it’s very frustrating when I want to watch it? 0f9e926f-7609-4942-9bc7-39c6d97e3329
  9. Xbox Series Blu-ray player: Dolby Vision.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series Blu-ray player: Dolby Vision.: Dear all, I have a suggestion to make for Xbox Series Blu-ray player. As a 4k uhd player, lacking Dolby Vision support is a bit disappointing. Could it be fixed with a future update or is it...
  10. Series X blu ray player not supporting Dolby vision

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X blu ray player not supporting Dolby vision: Hi, i would like to know if there has been any more updates on series x blu ray player getting dolby vision output? This really seems to be a major miss step. I have tons of 4k blu rays that...