Blu Ray Player App Update

Discus and support Blu Ray Player App Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; what changed with the update to the blu ray player app that i got on 2/14/2020? 1e6bdb95-a299-42a7-807a-b4b771deda86 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dieselpowerman9, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Blu Ray Player App Update

what changed with the update to the blu ray player app that i got on 2/14/2020?

:)

Dieselpowerman9, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Toxic Raven Win User

Drive not working

Have you tried updating the Blu-Ray player app?
  3. atDoc Rogers Win User

Blu Ray Problem: Cannot play Game of Thrones Season 3

It is possible that this is related to the Blu Ray app and the recent updates it has received. I have also been experiencing weird issues with the Blu ray recently and no one at Xbox will acknowledge if there is a known issue with the Blu Ray player.
  4. Ishan8123 Win User

3D playback not working

Xbox One supports 3D Blu-ray discs when played on 3D TVs. Try checking whether there are any updates for The Blu-ray player app
  5. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Xbox One X 4k player Issues on TCL 55P6US

Are you playing these movies from a 4k UHD Blu Ray or streaming service? If from disk, have you updated the Blu Ray player app on the Xbox?
  6. WillSmithVXR Win User

3D blu-ray

[quote user="Jayadub"]

All Blu-ray players use software for playback. It is called firmware and generally is user updateable. The Xbox One is a proper Blu-ray player that has issues at the moment. Lip sync and no 3D playback among them.

[/quote]

I don't need to download an app to use my Blu-ray player and it updates its own firmware.
Thema:

Blu Ray Player App Update

1. Blu Ray Player App Update - Similar Threads - Blu Ray Player

2. XBOX ONE X used as a Blu Ray player band Dolby Vision

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX ONE X used as a Blu Ray player band Dolby Vision: I was looking for a new Blu Ray player that supports 4K HDR and Dolby Vision playback with 4K HDR Dolby Vision Blu Ray disc's. The salesman at Best Buy suggested than instead of buying a dedicated...
  3. My Xbox one Blu-ray player no longer works

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one Blu-ray player no longer works: I have my xbox one in my bedroom and never had a problem before playing blu ray discs. But then I wanted to watch a blu ray movie in my living room, so I had moved my xbox one into the living room...
  4. Blu-ray player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray player: Hi. When trying to play Blu-ray or UHD disc the display starts flickering. I have clearer the persistent storage Power cycled the console Reinstall the bluray app Any ideas? Thank you...
  5. Issues (screen blinking) with Netflix app and Blu-ray player app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues (screen blinking) with Netflix app and Blu-ray player app?: I have a new xBox one s ans when i go to open netflix or bluray app the screen keeps flickering with gray static. How do i fix this issue? Ive removed and reinstalled the apps with no improvement....
  6. Not getting anywhere with troubleshooting error message: Blu-Ray player took too long to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting anywhere with troubleshooting error message: Blu-Ray player took too long to...: Hi, I've been experiencing this common problem with the blu-ray app failing to start on my Xbox one x. This affects blur-ray movies, 4k movies and games. All of them are eventually failing in the...
  7. When will Xbox one X Blu-ray player app support Dolby Vision?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Xbox one X Blu-ray player app support Dolby Vision?: When will the xbox Blu-ray player app be updated to support dolby Vision? 19445aa1-5aee-4f7f-adfb-b8b07d77186b
  8. Blu-Ray Player Error code (0x91d7000a)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-Ray Player Error code (0x91d7000a): Recently my Xbox ones bluray player has quit working. It comes up with this message: Disc Stopped. Make sure your TVs HDMI input supports HDCP rights management. If not try plugging your Xbox into...
  9. Blu-Ray player app regularly taking too long to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-Ray player app regularly taking too long to start: I keep getting problems with the Blu Ray player app on our X-Box One X. We were watching a DVD on Sunday and it was fine. Stopped it part-way through to finish watching it the next day. The DVD...
  10. Blu ray player with audio in the movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu ray player with audio in the movie: Hello I having a major while playing any DVD or blu ray dis,only occurs in the movie itself,previews & others things r fine with audio until movie starts,checked my settings & even contacted xbox...