Blu-ray Player Installation Stopped

Discus and support Blu-ray Player Installation Stopped in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to install the Blu-ray Player but when it reaches 4% (Always 4%) I get a notification saying "Installation stopped", I get this error only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Photon Seeker, May 10, 2015.

1. Blu-ray Player Installation Stopped

I'm trying to install the Blu-ray Player but when it reaches 4% (Always 4%) I get a notification saying "Installation stopped", I get this error only whit this app.

Already tried erasing the app and trying a fresh install, a complete shutdown (Holding the power button), restarted my router and finally downloading it with a different profile and nothing worked.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

:)

Photon Seeker, May 10, 2015
  2. getting error when Blue-ray starts to download

Blue-ray player installation stopped. Error code is: 0x8024401f

ZonalToast97754, May 10, 2015
  3. alexxxmk
    alexxxmk Guest
    Blu-ray player Installation stopped !

You will not lose them since they are stored on the cloud but you will have to download and install them all again from the cloud.

alexxxmk, May 10, 2015
  4. Mythologica Win User

Issue with Xbox not reading DVD's

Make sure you have the Blu-Ray app installed. Blu-Ray player function uses dvds too.
  5. XBF George L Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Channel/mode source for watching a Dvd movie thru Xbox

Hey Shelly!

To watch DVD's or Blu-rays on your Xbox One you need to have the Blu-ray Player App installed and up to date!

You can set the App to install from your Xbox Store by searching for it or here: Blu-ray Player App

Hope this helps and enjoy your movie!
  6. alexxxmk Win User

You will not lose them since they are stored on the cloud but you will have to download and install them all again from the cloud.
  7. Clarkey9592 Win User

Does anyone else know an easier fix for this problem?
  8. alexxxmk Win User

Just fixed the issue by doing a reset to factory settings. I tried bunch of other methods like console reset, network reset, persistent storage clean, etc but the only one that worked was the reset.
Thema:

Blu-ray Player Installation Stopped

1. Blu-ray Player Installation Stopped - Similar Threads - Blu ray Player

2. Blu-ray Player Not Installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray Player Not Installing: Hi everyone, I'm having some trouble here. I try to keep everything on my Xbox One S updated and running properly. The Blu-ray app said it needed an update so I tried to update it. After about an...
  3. Blu-ray Player App Crashes constantly with a recent 4K disc.

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray Player App Crashes constantly with a recent 4K disc.: Hi there! I was trying to watch the recent Mask of Zorro 4K disc and after choosing the language the player stops responding to button commands, freezes and at the end it crashes the app,...
  4. Dolby Vision on Xbox One X Blu-ray player.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Vision on Xbox One X Blu-ray player.: Hi This may have been answered but I'll ask again, does anyone know if or when the One X will get Dolby Vision on the Blu-ray player. I know it supports DV via streaming services. I've got the...
  5. Blu ray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu ray player: Recently replaced the tv for excactly same one as before but it wont let me play dvds on my console which ive previously watched on my console.have also tried another tv keep getting same error...
  6. Blu-ray player won't work on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray player won't work on Xbox One S: Hi everyone, My blu-ray player will no longer work on my Xbox One S. It worked yesterday evening and when i returned to it two hours later it would no longer work. I got the following message:...
  7. Blu ray disc player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu ray disc player: Why haven't Microsoft sorted this dvd situation out yet? The xbox one s blu ray has never worked for me yet they continue to sell broken hardware all it does is start up then the screen flickers...
  8. Dolby Vision Blu-ray Disc Player

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision Blu-ray Disc Player: Is there intent to have Dolby Vision through the Blu-ray app eventually? Should everyone be reporting this as an "issue" in the meantime? My understanding is nothing is "broken" necessarily, it...
  9. Any quick fix actions for the blu-ray player "Error 0x91d700a" on XboxOneS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any quick fix actions for the blu-ray player "Error 0x91d700a" on XboxOneS: Ive had this happen multiple times in past few weeks. Ive unplugged cables and reset power too many times. i eventually reset the whole device this weekend to get it to play discs again and here I...
  10. XBOX ONE X used as a Blu Ray player band Dolby Vision

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX ONE X used as a Blu Ray player band Dolby Vision: I was looking for a new Blu Ray player that supports 4K HDR and Dolby Vision playback with 4K HDR Dolby Vision Blu Ray disc's. The salesman at Best Buy suggested than instead of buying a dedicated...