blu ray problem

Discus and support blu ray problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello i have issue with the disc i buy from amazon it say something about region A and im from israel so idk what to do. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Almog500, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Almog500
    Almog500 Guest

blu ray problem

hello i have issue with the disc i buy from amazon it say something about region A and im from israel so idk what to do.

blu ray problem [​IMG]

:)

Almog500, Oct 22, 2019
  2. orangeBUBBLE 19 Win User

Audio sync issues with 4K blu-ray player on Xbox One X

i'm having the same problem but it also includes Netflix Blu-ray and 4 k Blu-ray movies
  3. John Dowding Win User

DVD playback quality is still atrocious.

No I would expect a blu ray player to play DVDs as good as a standalone DVD player. Blu Ray players don't magically improve DVDs. The problem would appear to be that the One blu Ray player doesn't perform well when playing DVDs in comparison to other
    Blu Ray players.
  4. perpax78 Win User

Post october update noise

same problem with blu ray noise... started before october update... installing titanfall and the blu ray started make this noise..
  5. ManAtPlace Win User

Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?

Xbox one games use blu ray. Xbox 360 don't. I can play Xbox one games no problem but no Xbox 360 games. I've tried everything.

Try settings

Disc and blu ray

Blu ray

Persistent storage

Clear persistent storage

Blu Ray Problem: Cannot play Game of Thrones Season 3

Update for the Blu-Ray Player fixed the problem.
Thema:

blu ray problem

1. blu ray problem - Similar Threads - blu ray problem

2. Sound Problems with Blu Ray Player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound Problems with Blu Ray Player: I keep having issues with the sound on my xbox one. The xbox is connected to the tv via an hdmi cable, there is no external audio equipment being used. The issue occurs in the blu ray player and...
  3. Xbox one S blu ray player problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S blu ray player problem: My blu ray player on my xbox one S used to play all standard dvds now for some reason it wont. It will play blu ray discs but not standard dvds anymore even though it has done before. It keeps...
  4. Xbox One X and problem with playing UHD Blu-ray's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X and problem with playing UHD Blu-ray's: Hello, I'm using Xbox One X mainly as UHD Blu-ray Player. That's why I bought this console a month ago. Till then I bought about 20 movies on UHD Blu-ray's. I've got also about 400 blu-ray's....
  5. Blu Ray problem with Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu Ray problem with Xbox One X: Hello everyone, hope you have a nice day ? I bought a 4k Blu ray to test the reader of my Xbox on my Tv but I have a problem. [img] The real problem is that my Tv is full 4k HDCP 2.2...
  6. x box one x and optoma uhd65 projector blu ray problem 24hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box one x and optoma uhd65 projector blu ray problem 24hz: HI I have problem with x box one x and optoma uhd65 projector.Blu ray discs wont output right when 24hz setting is on. It is always outputting rgb instead of ycbcr and causing problems with sync....
  7. Xbox one S blu ray problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S blu ray problems: I have a standard Xbox One which plays blu ray movies ok. However I also have an Xbox One S. Now this consume DOES NOT PLAY BLU RAY MOVIES. I have a standard HD samsung smart TV, Can anyone...
  8. 3d blu ray problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3d blu ray problems: My xbox one S no longer plays 3d blu ray movies. Any 3d blu ray movie fails to proceed past the trailers and blanks my display out with NO Signal. I have not changed any hardware - xbox one s -...
  9. The Martian Extended Edition UHD Blu ray Dolby Atmos Sound Sync Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Martian Extended Edition UHD Blu ray Dolby Atmos Sound Sync Problem: I am watching the movie The Martian Extended Edition UHD 4k Blu Ray with Dolby Atmos sound. HDMI from Xbox One S going to Yamaha RX-A770 receiver which is connected to tv. Many times...
  10. Blu-ray problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu-ray problems: I'm having trouble with my xbox one. Earlier today I put in a movie and it worked fine. I come back hours later and the blu-ray and dvds were enlarged but like zoomed in to the top left corner but...