Blu-ray

Discus and support Blu-ray in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; trying to load bluray and it wont start up. Have searched the error code and it isnt recognised on the microsoft website, what can i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jamiesetterfield, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Blu-ray

trying to load bluray and it wont start up. Have searched the error code and it isnt recognised on the microsoft website, what can i do?

:)

jamiesetterfield, Aug 7, 2019
  2. OCRyzen Win User

5 reasons why next gen consoles will initially suck.

The Blu-Ray Concept, was Created & Prototyped by Sony & Phillips... Pioneer, helped make the DVR Concept.. [Rewritable BR]

The Blu-Ray Association, are just backers of the Blu-Ray Disc Concept... The BDA Innovate the Blu-Ray Discs now [TDK - hard coating polymer for Blu-ray Discs etc]

The Blu-ray Disc Founders (BDF) group was a collection of technology firms working together to develop and support the Blu-ray Disc. [After the Blu-Ray idea was put forward & was asking for investors/backers etc..]

It's not saying, the BDF created Blu-ray... They Innovate the concept By Sony/Phillips & used it for their own setups & Brought it to market etc
  3. knightdeZero Win User

Blu Ray Player

The blu ray is from red box (so its new), my blu rays 007:QoS and Inception (older blu rays) work fine.
  4. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Does Xbox One S play Blu Ray and DVD?

its both blu ray and dvd, and also 4k blu rays
  5. edwarelrik Win User

Bluray Player App 0x91d70000

NO pirated blu-ray or burned blu-ray will be read by the app, this is so wrong.
  6. J6B-64914605-9C61-4E Win User

If Xbox "720 was coming out this year what do ye think

I would only buy it if it had blu-ray. Blu-ray is a must.
Thema:

Blu-ray

1. Blu-ray - Similar Threads - Blu ray

2. Thanks guys the new update on the blu ray fixed the issue I’m having

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks guys the new update on the blu ray fixed the issue I’m having: So theirs the new blu ray thing that was screwing my xbox so it recently updated and it’s working fine with games I appericiate it to. I hope everyone having a good time. submitted by...
  3. XBOX ONE X used as a Blu Ray player band Dolby Vision

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX ONE X used as a Blu Ray player band Dolby Vision: I was looking for a new Blu Ray player that supports 4K HDR and Dolby Vision playback with 4K HDR Dolby Vision Blu Ray disc's. The salesman at Best Buy suggested than instead of buying a dedicated...
  4. My Xbox one Blu-ray player no longer works

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one Blu-ray player no longer works: I have my xbox one in my bedroom and never had a problem before playing blu ray discs. But then I wanted to watch a blu ray movie in my living room, so I had moved my xbox one into the living room...
  5. Blu Ray Player App Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu Ray Player App Update: what changed with the update to the blu ray player app that i got on 2/14/2020? 1e6bdb95-a299-42a7-807a-b4b771deda86
  6. Xbox one X 4K blu ray issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X 4K blu ray issue: When playing 4k dvds they randomly skip, stutter and screen tear on my xbox one x. I have contacted support and they walked me through everything and stated I needed a drive replacement, not under...
  7. Bitstream audio lag on Xbox One X (but not for blu-rays)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bitstream audio lag on Xbox One X (but not for blu-rays): I have my Xbox One X connected via HDMI to a Phillips 50PUS7304/12 TV, which is connected via optical audio to a Sonos Playbase. I want to keep the main audio to the Sonos from my TV for the movie...
  8. Blu-ray and dvd app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray and dvd app: Here is the deal very frustrated at this time. My Xbox one is obly 5months old. It was bought mainly for dvd, Blu-ray and 4k movie use. We play a few games but we are huge movie collectors. About...
  9. Blu-ray playback is completely broken in Beta Build. Xbox One X

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray playback is completely broken in Beta Build. Xbox One X: Anyone have information on what's wrong with Blu-ray playback? submitted by /u/QueefingQuailman [link] [comments]
  10. Blu-ray playback on the Xbox One X is absolutely atrocious. Glitches and freezes a and...

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray playback on the Xbox One X is absolutely atrocious. Glitches and freezes a and...: First of all, it's hilarious I had to repost this because AutoMod removes posts for being too short. Now onto the problem: $500 Xbox One X can't even play Blu-ray discs. Yes I have the app. Yes I...