Blu-ray

Discus and support Blu-ray in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; trying to load bluray and it wont start up. Have searched the error code and it isnt recognised on the microsoft website, what can i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jamiesetterfield, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Blu-ray

trying to load bluray and it wont start up. Have searched the error code and it isnt recognised on the microsoft website, what can i do?

:)

jamiesetterfield, Aug 7, 2019
  2. OCRyzen Win User

5 reasons why next gen consoles will initially suck.

The Blu-Ray Concept, was Created & Prototyped by Sony & Phillips... Pioneer, helped make the DVR Concept.. [Rewritable BR]

The Blu-Ray Association, are just backers of the Blu-Ray Disc Concept... The BDA Innovate the Blu-Ray Discs now [TDK - hard coating polymer for Blu-ray Discs etc]

The Blu-ray Disc Founders (BDF) group was a collection of technology firms working together to develop and support the Blu-ray Disc. [After the Blu-Ray idea was put forward & was asking for investors/backers etc..]

It's not saying, the BDF created Blu-ray... They Innovate the concept By Sony/Phillips & used it for their own setups & Brought it to market etc
  3. knightdeZero Win User

Blu Ray Player

The blu ray is from red box (so its new), my blu rays 007:QoS and Inception (older blu rays) work fine.
  4. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Does Xbox One S play Blu Ray and DVD?

its both blu ray and dvd, and also 4k blu rays
  5. edwarelrik Win User

Bluray Player App 0x91d70000

NO pirated blu-ray or burned blu-ray will be read by the app, this is so wrong.
  6. J6B-64914605-9C61-4E Win User

If Xbox "720 was coming out this year what do ye think

I would only buy it if it had blu-ray. Blu-ray is a must.
Thema:

Blu-ray

1. Blu-ray - Similar Threads - Blu ray

2. Xbox is deviating form the DVD / Blu Ray/ 3D Disc playback and closed captioning standards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is deviating form the DVD / Blu Ray/ 3D Disc playback and closed captioning standards: I was wondering why only certain 3D Discs get rejected by my Xbox One, but play perfectly fine on my Playstaiton 3. I would tewast dad's 3D + 4KD + network TV player upstairs but it doesn't have...
  3. Many blu-rays won't play on my Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Many blu-rays won't play on my Xbox One X: I've always thought that the Xbox One Blu-ray app has been pretty poor. Ever since my first Xbox One (the launch version), I've had some issues with certain blu-rays not working/loading - even...
  4. My xbox cannot play blu ray/4k blu ray discs anymore. (0xd0000189)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox cannot play blu ray/4k blu ray discs anymore. (0xd0000189): Hello fam, My xbox one x wont play any blu rays anymore. Every time I try to pop one in it starts the blu ray app and I see an unmoving loading circle. If I wait for a long time I get error...
  5. Specific 4k UHD Blu Ray Discs Not Working on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Specific 4k UHD Blu Ray Discs Not Working on Xbox One S: All my 15+ legit 4k Blu Ray discs work perfectly fine EXCEPT particular one "Matrix: Reloaded" which I have already exchanged a new pack from the retailer, only the blue-ray works but not the UHD...
  6. Xbox One Blu Ray Player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Blu Ray Player: It would be great if we could standardize video controls across multiple video related apps, especially the Xbox blu ray player. The controls are extremely awkward vs most popular streaming video...
  7. Blu-ray issues

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray issues: Hello! As of right now I don't know if my Xbox X has already downloaded the new update that's currently up. But before the new update I was having issues with starting the Blu-ray player. All it...
  8. Blu Ray app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu Ray app: Hi, i am having trouble with the blu ray app on my xbox one x. Since the update it will not play any discs and comes up with the error code 0x8027025a , but my game discs work so its not the disc...
  9. Blu Ray/DVD leads to static and flickering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu Ray/DVD leads to static and flickering: I'm having issues with playing DVDs or Blu Rays on my Xbox X. My games work just fine, but once I insert a DVD with the Blu Ray app on, the display starts flickering, switching between static,...
  10. Blu-Ray player app totally broken for 3D discs now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-Ray player app totally broken for 3D discs now?: All of the sudden my xbox one is having massive problems reading 3d blurays (sometimes it gets past the menu and freezes, sometimes it just locks. Testes the discs is a standalone 3d player i no...