Blue and Yellow Shadows on Screen After Update

Discus and support Blue and Yellow Shadows on Screen After Update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I updated my console today and, after the update was complete, I found there to be blue and yellow shadows behind all of the items on the home screens... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RachelKay88, Jun 4, 2014.

1. RachelKay88
    RachelKay88 Guest

I updated my console today and, after the update was complete, I found there to be blue and yellow shadows behind all of the items on the home screens and blue and yellow bars on the sides of the screen during games. Any idea what this could be? The console
    was working fine before the update but now looking at the screen makes me dizzy.

:)

RachelKay88, Jun 4, 2014
  2. Coniiick
    Coniiick Guest
    Unlock all songs on Guitar Hero II

On the main menu screen enter:

Blue Yellow Orange Red Orange Yellow Blue Yellow Blue Yellow Blue Yellow Blue Yellow Blue Yellow

Have fun Blue and Yellow Shadows on Screen After Update :cool:

Coniiick, Jun 4, 2014
  3. sparkymark75
    sparkymark75 Guest
    Unlock all songs on Guitar Hero II

Cheers, will give that a go and see how I get on.

sparkymark75, Jun 4, 2014
  4. oREDoXIIIo Win User

Help I am level 23 for Titan, but I cant get legendary items or rare items, why?

FOR THE SAKE OF CLARITY I WILL POST THE COLOR OF THE LOOT NOT THE NAME OF THE RARITY)

GREEN ENGRAM RARITY:

White: 68 \ 23.45%

Green: 201 \ 69.31%

Blue: 21 \ 7.24%

Purple: 0

Yellow: 0

BLUE ENGRAM RARITY:

White: 0

Green: 53 \ 21.2%

Blue: 186 \ 74.4%

Purple: 11 \ 4.4%

Yellow: 0

PURPLE ENGRAM RARITY:

White: 0

Green: 2 \ 3.64%

Blue: 33 \ 60%

Purple: 19 \ 34.55%

Yellow: 1 \ 1.82%
  5. BlondGull10097 Win User

Xbox controllers don't connect and console led isn't turned on

No image, although I know it's connected because when it's off the screen is blue when it's on the screen goes black

The power connector is yellow when off, green when on

I am most likely just ordering a. New rf module and gonna see where that takes me.
  6. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

Can someone explain the various color bars on the HUD?

Green is health, blue is armor, and I think the yellow is stamina.
  7. Patrick M. Martin Win User

colors under XP number

The color indicates your level online - similiar to the colored wristbands in the single player mode. There are 10 ranks: Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink, Orange, Purple, Light Blue, Light Yellow, Grey, Gold. There are 50 levels in each rank.

You start at Yellow. When you finish level 50 Yellow, you move to level 1 Green. After level 50 Green, you go to level 1 Blue. And so on...

Here are some other facts about leveling up online:

• During your time on the yellow wristband, you get a lottery prize (cash or a car) each time you level up (1-50). After the yellow wristband you don't receive prizes anymore for each level-up.
    • Once you finish Gold 50 (the last color/level) the prize lottery comes back. At this level the prizes are much better (higher cash amounts and more expensive cars).
    • Once you hit Gold 50 the XP meter resets to empty and it takes 161,000XP to fill up. Each time you fill up the meter with 161,000XP you get a lottery prize
    • If you are a VIP you get an extra 1.5XP bonus through yellow 35
  8. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Have kept your armor color since the beginning?

White/white.

White/yellow.

White/black.

White/blue.

White/orange.

White/red.

White/pink.

Yellow/black.

Black/yellow.

Black/white.

White has always been my colour.
Thema:

1. Blue and Yellow Shadows on Screen After Update - Similar Threads - Blue Yellow Shadows

2. team color changed to blue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    team color changed to blue: why did my team color change from green to blue on mw3 xbox360 06d7c746-e89d-42d2-a790-2541f6229045
  3. Blue dragon on Xbox one store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue dragon on Xbox one store: I am trying to buy blue dragon on the xbox one so i can download and play it but everytime i try to see the price to buy it it pulls up an error and dissapers where i cant see the error is there a...
  4. Blue Ray DVD Player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue Ray DVD Player: Can I attach an External Blue Ray DVD Player to my X-Box One S? ce13ffd8-74dc-4db8-9c95-054c161bcee4
  5. Poor Audio Quality with Blue Snowball Microphone and Xbox Game DVR

in XboX Insiders
    Poor Audio Quality with Blue Snowball Microphone and Xbox Game DVR: Hello! A little while ago, I purchased a Blue Snowball microphone to use for commentating during recordings with Xbox Game DVR. Unfortunately, every time I try to use the microphone with Game DVR,...
  6. Is there a way I can use a blue snowball mic on my Xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way I can use a blue snowball mic on my Xbox one: I want to use this mic for my Xbox, but can't figure out how too, plz help 83f630d2-cbd0-45af-89e9-a3ba4b1eda33
  7. Xbox blue ray/dvd app is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox blue ray/dvd app is not working: I can play games etc, just not play movies in it. any ideas ? Not a one movie will play dvd, blue ray from various vendors etc. 381aaa02-13cc-4dcd-bd30-979a317b2887
  8. Is there a fix for the Blue Hell glitch in Just Cause 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for the Blue Hell glitch in Just Cause 3?: Basically, I'll be flying around with the Bavarium Wingsuit, and then when I try to land I fall through the ground. More than half the large island is affected. I've asked about this on two other...
  9. Issue with blue ray player. Similar issue with FXNOW.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with blue ray player. Similar issue with FXNOW.: [IMG] submitted by /u/CoderHunter1 [link] [comments]
  10. screen started to flash blue then become ultra-saturated with a green/yellow tint.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    screen started to flash blue then become ultra-saturated with a green/yellow tint.: I have not had many problems with my Xbox 360 (other than the occasional freeze) . I was playing TITANFALL when all of a sudden my screen started to flash blue then become ultra-saturated with a...