Blue and Yellow Shadows on Screen After Update

Discus and support Blue and Yellow Shadows on Screen After Update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I updated my console today and, after the update was complete, I found there to be blue and yellow shadows behind all of the items on the home screens... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RachelKay88, Jun 4, 2014.

1. RachelKay88
    RachelKay88 Guest

I updated my console today and, after the update was complete, I found there to be blue and yellow shadows behind all of the items on the home screens and blue and yellow bars on the sides of the screen during games. Any idea what this could be? The console
    was working fine before the update but now looking at the screen makes me dizzy.

:)

RachelKay88, Jun 4, 2014
  2. Coniiick
    Coniiick Guest
    Unlock all songs on Guitar Hero II

On the main menu screen enter:

Blue Yellow Orange Red Orange Yellow Blue Yellow Blue Yellow Blue Yellow Blue Yellow Blue Yellow

Have fun Blue and Yellow Shadows on Screen After Update :cool:

Coniiick, Jun 4, 2014
  3. sparkymark75
    sparkymark75 Guest
    Unlock all songs on Guitar Hero II

Cheers, will give that a go and see how I get on.

sparkymark75, Jun 4, 2014
  4. oREDoXIIIo Win User

Help I am level 23 for Titan, but I cant get legendary items or rare items, why?

FOR THE SAKE OF CLARITY I WILL POST THE COLOR OF THE LOOT NOT THE NAME OF THE RARITY)

GREEN ENGRAM RARITY:

White: 68 \ 23.45%

Green: 201 \ 69.31%

Blue: 21 \ 7.24%

Purple: 0

Yellow: 0

BLUE ENGRAM RARITY:

White: 0

Green: 53 \ 21.2%

Blue: 186 \ 74.4%

Purple: 11 \ 4.4%

Yellow: 0

PURPLE ENGRAM RARITY:

White: 0

Green: 2 \ 3.64%

Blue: 33 \ 60%

Purple: 19 \ 34.55%

Yellow: 1 \ 1.82%
  5. BlondGull10097 Win User

Xbox controllers don't connect and console led isn't turned on

No image, although I know it's connected because when it's off the screen is blue when it's on the screen goes black

The power connector is yellow when off, green when on

I am most likely just ordering a. New rf module and gonna see where that takes me.
  6. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

Can someone explain the various color bars on the HUD?

Green is health, blue is armor, and I think the yellow is stamina.
  7. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Have kept your armor color since the beginning?

White/white.

White/yellow.

White/black.

White/blue.

White/orange.

White/red.

White/pink.

Yellow/black.

Black/yellow.

Black/white.

White has always been my colour.
  8. Gundrill Win User

How do I throw a red level punch in the dojo?

X (Blue) Is Light Punch

Y (Yellow) Is Medium Punch

RB (Red) Is Heavy Punch

A (Blue) Is Light Kick

B (Yellow) Is Medium Kick

RT (Red) Is Heavy Kick

LB is All 3 punches at once

LT is All 3 kicks at once
Thema:

1. Blue and Yellow Shadows on Screen After Update - Similar Threads - Blue Yellow Shadows

2. So, which Xbox Game Bar is the latest? I just cant figure it out if is the Blue Icon One or...

in XboX Insiders
    So, which Xbox Game Bar is the latest? I just cant figure it out if is the Blue Icon One or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/lesly2316 [link] [comments]
  3. Blue tooth headset and XBOX 1S

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blue tooth headset and XBOX 1S: Hey does anyone know if you can connect the Samsung Galaxy ear buds to the controllers or xbox 1s? Your advice or workaround is appreciated! e5b4c41b-81b1-4219-b864-4a7c45b1c39a
  4. how to fix "back" button on Xbox one Sport Blue contoller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix "back" button on Xbox one Sport Blue contoller?: Does anyone have a step by step process to re-configure the back button on a Sport Blue controller? When playing, the button doesn't work even after a firmware update. Under settings where you can...
  5. Blue Yeti not working with Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Yeti not working with Xbox Game Bar: Hello all. I'm frustrated trying to get Xbox game bar to detect my voice through a Blue Yeti. Here is what I've tried: Blue Yeti works with Discord AND Xbox Console Companion. My other mic works...
  6. Blue screen of death when installing! VERY ANGRY

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen of death when installing! VERY ANGRY: Could someone PLEASE help me - I can't make a new thread even! Your lame game pass software gives me a BSOD when trying to download Gears Tactics - I don't even dare download other games. I...
  7. Xbox one TV guide defaults to green even though my home is blue and my profile is set to blue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one TV guide defaults to green even though my home is blue and my profile is set to blue.: how can i fix my xbox one? Only my guide reverts back to the default green, everything else is still my preferred color. cd7e50da-ee81-48f0-bef9-fcec5f65bf8d
  8. Replacment Deep Blue controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacment Deep Blue controller: I broke my Deep Blue controller a few months ago and I've been trying to find a replacement since then w/no luck. Does anyone know where I could buy a Deep Blue controller? I have the special...
  9. Blue-ray

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue-ray: Hello everybody When i watch a movie on blue-ray the first 1 min will be great but slowly after the 1 min the audio start playing after the clips For example: When a gun shot happens during...
  10. screen started to flash blue then become ultra-saturated with a green/yellow tint.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    screen started to flash blue then become ultra-saturated with a green/yellow tint.: I have not had many problems with my Xbox 360 (other than the occasional freeze) . I was playing TITANFALL when all of a sudden my screen started to flash blue then become ultra-saturated with a...