Blue-ray Question.

Discus and support Blue-ray Question. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is animated movies I want to get and its only available in US. If I got them imported would they work on my UK console.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APEXASSASSlN, Aug 31, 2014.

1. APEXASSASSlN
    APEXASSASSlN Guest

Blue-ray Question.

There is animated movies I want to get and its only available in US. If I got them imported would they work on my UK console.

:)

APEXASSASSlN, Aug 31, 2014
  2. H2O Kylo Ren
    H2O Kylo Ren Guest
    Will the Blu-Ray drive be removable?

Question: Will the Blu-Ray drive be removable?

H2O Kylo Ren, Aug 31, 2014
  3. LSpear76
    LSpear76 Guest
    Blu-ray question

When I'm watching a Blu-ray and hit the home button to go back to the home screen, my screen goes black for a second or two. When watching DVDs or playing games the transition when pressing the home button is smooth.

Does anyone else have this issue? Is it an HDMI handshake thing?

LSpear76, Aug 31, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Blue-ray Question.

No. Games are region free on the Xbox One but dvd/blu-ray is region locked.

Daft Badger, Aug 31, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Blue-ray Question.

No. Games are region free on the Xbox One but dvd/blu-ray is region locked.
  6. MarioStöger Win User

blue ray / dvd doesn't play

Hey it works but the question is for how long.. because the frozen screen is almost every day when i try to see a blue ray
  7. Drabz Win User

XBox One

yes the Xbox one comes with blue-ray built in. and will play blue-rays and regular dvd's.
  8. Azrael008uk Win User

Intermittent Blu-Ray Recognition

There has been a further update to the Blue Ray app specifically today.

Also are all your Blue Rays legitimate copies for the correct region?

Games are region free but Blue Ray films are region locked.
  9. BAD 2020 Win User

Disc Swapping and Installing questions!

Microsoft isnt blue ray. So it cannot be done. Next gen x box will be blue ray.
Thema:

Blue-ray Question.

1. Blue-ray Question. - Similar Threads - Blue ray Question

2. blue ray / dvd doesn't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    blue ray / dvd doesn't play: hello, I bought a new xbox one x a few weeks ago and my blue ray app doesn't work really good. sometimes it works but most of the time when I put the cd into the slot and starte the app, only the...
  3. Blue Ray DVD Player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue Ray DVD Player: Can I attach an External Blue Ray DVD Player to my X-Box One S? ce13ffd8-74dc-4db8-9c95-054c161bcee4
  4. Xbox blue ray/dvd app is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox blue ray/dvd app is not working: I can play games etc, just not play movies in it. any ideas ? Not a one movie will play dvd, blue ray from various vendors etc. 381aaa02-13cc-4dcd-bd30-979a317b2887
  5. Issue with blue ray player. Similar issue with FXNOW.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with blue ray player. Similar issue with FXNOW.: [IMG] submitted by /u/CoderHunter1 [link] [comments]
  6. Blue Ray Player on Xbox One X doesn't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue Ray Player on Xbox One X doesn't load: I have a new Xbox One X and I cannot get the Blueray player (from Microsoft) to install. It doesn't seem to even download. I get the error:- Something unexpected happened Reporting this problem...
  7. Blue ray disk playing once

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue ray disk playing once: Hi I have one blue ray disk that plays once than refuses to work. Mircosoft did give me the reset procedure but ive lost it. Ive tried to speek to them but the virtual agent keeps sending me in...
  8. Blue ray not playing any dvds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue ray not playing any dvds: Xbox one x - installed blue ray app and reinstalled it but still wont play any dvds. Plays blue ray fine. 5329d84d-a039-4d22-8a69-32f74a00360e
  9. problem with netflix and my application blue ray

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with netflix and my application blue ray: hi since your problem of the 1 november 2018 i can t seem to load my netflix and my blue ray don t work anymore to can someone tell me why ? dae43467-b7b5-4c16-8c2c-ba85aabb8afc
  10. Blue-ray App Automatic Chooses Language While Watching DVD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue-ray App Automatic Chooses Language While Watching DVD: Let me know if there is a topic about this (did a search to find one but was unable to find one) and I'll refer to that post instead. I have found that when watching select episodes of...