Blue screen and freezing and restarting my Xbox

Discus and support Blue screen and freezing and restarting my Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help please my gears of war 4 is not working I purchase Gerars of war 4 Xbox one limited edition and it came with the The digital gears of war 4... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by williambodineYM, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Blue screen and freezing and restarting my Xbox

I need help please my gears of war 4 is not working I purchase Gerars of war 4 Xbox one limited edition and it came with the The digital gears of war 4 I download the game and when I started it up I get a Blue screen for a second and it goes to the title
    screen and when I push the X button it completely freeze and make some weird noises and restarts my whole Xbox and I can't figure it it out I contact Xbox so many times they may be good for the steps and non of them work so they gave me a link to gears
    of war's website and I can't get no one there to help so I'm on here now so if anyone can help me that would be awesome

:)

williambodineYM, Nov 15, 2016
  2. Freezing and Restarting

I tried that too. Uninstalled... even went into BLURAY and cleared storage there.

ChiefsKnicksWVU, Nov 15, 2016
  3. Freezing and Restarting

check your storage. the installs might have been corrupted. delete them first then try the reinstall

IgotTSondabrain, Nov 15, 2016
  4. BizarroMantis Win User

Alarming Number of Freezes.

When you say screen freeze, do you mean when the screen freezes for 5-10 seconds and then finally releases OR when it freezes to the point that you have to restart your 360?

I've had thousands of temporary freezes, but at level 62 I've only had two that required me to restart my system.
  5. SocomSnipa Win User

No one is having the same issue as me :\

Whenever I try to play my Ryse game i get to a loading screen and my xbox freezes and shuts off/restarts
  6. CheezyTheNerd Win User

Kinect Fun Lab?

First Off Its Not Connection Issue, Its The Fact That It Keeps on Freezing Every Time I Try To Load It, It Gets To The Screen Where It Goes Blue For Fun Labs Then Freezes..
  7. VisitorQ2 Win User

Microsoft rewards app

I'm having same issue tried restarting the console, reinstalling the app but always just goes to the blue screen then back to my homepage
  8. SCS Skreamies Win User

xbox turning off

Extra information.

When turning on my tv, I have a blue screen which says no signal (this is normal) but when I turn my xbox on, it flicks between this blue screen and a black screen really quick
Thema:

Blue screen and freezing and restarting my Xbox

1. Blue screen and freezing and restarting my Xbox - Similar Threads - Blue screen freezing

2. How do I make my Xbox boot screen (B.I.O.S.) blue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make my Xbox boot screen (B.I.O.S.) blue?: I want to make my Xbox one boot become blue at the least or any other color.. I just want a different boot screen ANY do i need to change the B.I.O.S. ??? or the firmware do i need to plug it...
  3. Some game pass PC games are causing my laptop to blue screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some game pass PC games are causing my laptop to blue screen: Whenever I try to launch a game of Aoe 4, Aoe 2 and Halo Infinite it causes my laptop to blue screen with the error message being different each time whereas games like Sea of Thieves and...
  4. When ever I attempt to download a game from the xbox app store, it makes my PC blue screen

in XBoX on Windows
    When ever I attempt to download a game from the xbox app store, it makes my PC blue screen: So has anyone had this issue before? As the title says when I attempt to download a game from the Xbox app on PC, my computer bluescreens instantly and the blue screen error code reads "Page Fault...
  5. Xbox App (PC) Generation Zero Blue Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App (PC) Generation Zero Blue Screen: Hello! I'm getting a strange occurrence when trying to download generation zero; my pc crashes with the error "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area." I've checked to make sure my RAM is okay, it is....
  6. Blue Screen Xbox Game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue Screen Xbox Game pass games: Whenever I start a game my pc crashes and blue screen appears. I did not have this problem before this month on gamepass and other steam games works fine. Only when I start a gamepass game my PC...
  7. Freezing,blue screen, not booting and not showing bios hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Freezing,blue screen, not booting and not showing bios hard drive: While palying games Randomly freeze sound only work after come blue screen and restart.not boot and bios not showing hard drive.10 minutes after power work hard drive and computer come same...
  8. Blu-Ray App Freezing at Blue Splash Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-Ray App Freezing at Blue Splash Screen: I downloaded the system update today and tried to watch a dvd. I was prompted to update the bluray app, which I did in order to watch the movie. But now the bluray app will go to the blue app...
  9. Constant freezing, screen turning a shade of blue. No assistance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant freezing, screen turning a shade of blue. No assistance: Frankly, I'm getting pissed off because there is ZERO help to be had by Microsoft, but it started with my game corrupting, and me starting over on Forza Horizon 3. Now every. single. time. I start...
  10. My Console freezes my screen goes black and then it shuts off out of the blue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Console freezes my screen goes black and then it shuts off out of the blue...: does anyone else have this issue... lately I will be playing nba2k15 then out of the blue I'll get kicked to the Home Screen (Dashboard)...or the last couple of times its actually made a high...