Blue tooth headset and XBOX 1S

Discus and support Blue tooth headset and XBOX 1S in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey does anyone know if you can connect the Samsung Galaxy ear buds to the controllers or xbox 1s? Your advice or workaround is appreciated!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by computerfan1fnaffan, May 23, 2020.

1. Blue tooth headset and XBOX 1S

Hey does anyone know if you can connect the Samsung Galaxy ear buds to the controllers or xbox 1s? Your advice or workaround is appreciated!

:)

computerfan1fnaffan, May 23, 2020
  2. Kingtut1990 Win User

The Xbox One S Controllers have the ability to connect via Bluetooth to OTHER devices (like a PC, or mobile devices), but when connected via Bluetooth, they can't transmit game sound.

So unfortunately, you can't use your Samsung Galaxy Buds on your Xbox console directly.
  3. CyTeK1978 Win User

you can only use "for Xbox" wireless headsets, earbuds and co wont work.
  4. Harvestbuddy Win User

Hey there! Unfortunately, the Xbox One does not have Bluetooth headset support.
  5. IntenseJames Win User

WHY IS NO HEADSET INCLUDED??

A wireless headset is better not blue tooth
  6. DocHollowSlayer Win User

Elite series 2 controller

No blue tooth devices. Just the controller and my headset.
Thema:

1. Blue tooth headset and XBOX 1S - Similar Threads - Blue tooth headset

2. So, which Xbox Game Bar is the latest? I just cant figure it out if is the Blue Icon One or...

in XboX Insiders
    So, which Xbox Game Bar is the latest? I just cant figure it out if is the Blue Icon One or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/lesly2316 [link] [comments]
  3. how to fix "back" button on Xbox one Sport Blue contoller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix "back" button on Xbox one Sport Blue contoller?: Does anyone have a step by step process to re-configure the back button on a Sport Blue controller? When playing, the button doesn't work even after a firmware update. Under settings where you can...
  4. Blue Yeti not working with Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Yeti not working with Xbox Game Bar: Hello all. I'm frustrated trying to get Xbox game bar to detect my voice through a Blue Yeti. Here is what I've tried: Blue Yeti works with Discord AND Xbox Console Companion. My other mic works...
  5. Can I use a Blue Tooth Adapter instead of a Xbox Adapter?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I use a Blue Tooth Adapter instead of a Xbox Adapter?: Hi I have purchased a Blue Tooth Adapter instead of the Xbox Adapter. Can I use this instead. 4d1d64aa-c658-40b3-9cf5-976f281e17e2
  6. Blue Tooth Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue Tooth Controller: Hello All, I just bought a New Xbox 1s controller with Blue tooth with the intention of using it on my gaming PC. I got it all hooked up and had it working for the most part. It seemed like at...
  7. Xbox One Controller Blue tooth does not finish sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Blue tooth does not finish sync: I purchased a XBO controller with the blue tooth capabilities for my PC use, however for some reason it will not finish syncing to any device. The controller will start the sync, be picked up by...
  8. Wireless Blue Tooth Headset ???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Blue Tooth Headset ???: Will Microsoft ever make a Wireless Blue Tooth Headset again like they did for the Original XBOX. These new headsets are so heavy and cause headaches and jaw aches. My friend can't use them...
  9. Blue tooth mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue tooth mic: Hi, I was wondering why my 360 wireless Bluetooth mic doesn't work with the xbox1? The one doesn't have any wireless mic,except the big earmuffs style. And my Bluetooth is basically brand new....
  10. Blue tooth Capability for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue tooth Capability for Xbox one: When will Blue tooth become available for the Xbox One . To me it's only logical and practical to be able to Pair any wireless headset on the market available. And it's more cost effective for the...