Bluetooth audio

Discus and support Bluetooth audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can anybody explain why even on next gen Xbox still wont allow connection of a Bluetooth headset? Like i would love to use my favorite Bluetooth... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xVixenRaex, May 22, 2020 at 9:42 PM.

1. xVixenRaex
    xVixenRaex Guest

Bluetooth audio

Can anybody explain why even on next gen Xbox still wont allow connection of a Bluetooth headset? Like i would love to use my favorite Bluetooth headset/headphones for audio while playing games as loud as i want without any wires

:)

2. ZWR63 Win User

Microsoft has the opportunity and resources to get creative when creating Xbox One features. Thoughts?

Bluetooth, and audio jacks out
  3. yobrizo Win User

Does the Xbox one X have Bluetooth

your console if you have bluetooth. in fact the controller is paired by bluetooth. for audio you need an adapter
  4. LutherA Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth issue

I have the same problem although the game plays fine without bluetooth audio. When a bluetooth audio device either Bose or Turtle beach the game will freeZe and kick me out
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Bluetooth audio

because they have to pay a licence to use bluetooth and then the extra cost of adding the hardware onto the mainboard and another licence to use the audio codecs for bluetooth.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Bluetooth audio

It would be because they decided to use a different system to connect, so the Xbox One doesn't have a bluetooth radio in the console. Because it doesn't have the bluetooth radio, that is not functionality they would be able to add in with updates.
Thema:

Bluetooth audio

1. Bluetooth audio - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio

2. No Audio through Headphones connected to Xbox one controller-Wireless Bluetooth-Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    No Audio through Headphones connected to Xbox one controller-Wireless Bluetooth-Windows 10: Note: Audio works fine when Headphones connected to Xbox one controller connected through USB cable. When I updated Firmware headphones were connected to the controller: [img] -...
  3. Bluetooth speakers audio "bubbles"

in XboX Insiders
    Bluetooth speakers audio "bubbles": Just pointing out a problem I encountered. I don't get an audio delay, instead I get audio that is very choppy, almost like they are in bubbles of sound. Turning off the bluetooth speaker and...
  4. TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...

in XBoX Accessibility
    TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...: Hi all, Just a bit of advice as I'm pretty sure I'm not doing something correctly. I have a pair of bluetooth headphones from TaoTronics. I wanted to use these with my Xbox One and purchased a...
  5. Audio bluetooth adapter on xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bluetooth adapter on xbox one?: Why is something like this audio bluetooth adapter for PS4 not available for xbox? This device allows you to use any bluetooth headset like Beats or Bose and would allow for game audio and chat. I...
  6. xbox one controller bluetooth/idle settings/audio settings - win10

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one controller bluetooth/idle settings/audio settings - win10: Hey, folks. So i've connected controller, paired it and it works great, but it turns off (power consumption i presume) too quick for my taste. how do i configure this? i've installed xbox...
  7. Вывод звука с Xbox One S через Bluetooth акустику [Translation - Audio ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Вывод звука с Xbox One S через Bluetooth акустику [Translation - Audio ...: Можно ли соединить Xbox с имеющейся акустикой по Bluetooth или же подключать к консоли беспроводные наушники? Настроек соответствующих не нашел...
  8. Wireless Bluetooth Xbox gaming audio headset, earphones or headphones - are Microsoft ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Bluetooth Xbox gaming audio headset, earphones or headphones - are Microsoft ...: I just wondered if anyone had heard anything about Microsoft Xbox team gearing up to market with a high quality, extremely low latency Bluetooth headset, earphones or headphones - Im talking high...
  9. Firmware update: Lost audio over bluetooth with xbox one bluetooth controller and win10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Firmware update: Lost audio over bluetooth with xbox one bluetooth controller and win10: Hello, today I bought an Xbox One Bluetooth controller for playing with pc. It seems to work well, but after firmware update,the controller has lost the functionality of streaming audio over...
  10. Firmware update: Lost audio over bluetooth with Xbox one bluetooth controller and Win10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Firmware update: Lost audio over bluetooth with Xbox one bluetooth controller and Win10: Hello, today I bought an Xbox One Bluetooth controller for playing with pc. It seems to work well, but after firmware update, the controller has lost the functionality of streaming audio over...