Bluetooth connection problem of X Box elite controller in Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth connection problem of X Box elite controller in Windows 10 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Elite Controller keeps getting paired rather than connected, so I updated windows 10, tried reconnecting the device, deleted and reinstalled the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by guahba, Jan 13, 2022.

1. guahba
    guahba Guest

The Elite Controller keeps getting paired rather than connected, so I updated windows 10, tried reconnecting the device, deleted and reinstalled the driver, and formatted the computer, but the problem is not resolved.

I am using windows 10 pro version 21H2.

I succeeded in connecting the X Box elite controller using "+ Add Bluetooth or other device".

But the button mapping was weird.

So, after connecting via USB, I also finished updating with xbox accessories.

With the Elite Controller connected via USB, it seems to work well.

However, when using Bluetooth, the X box logo button on the top center of the controller blinks slowly and is in the Paired state instead of Connected.

If you remove the Elite Controller from the "Bluetooth and other devices" settings and connect again using "+ Add Bluetooth or other devices", it will still be paired but not connected.

Please tell me how to solve the problem.

:)

guahba, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Ta5man186 Win User

Xboc controller

the elite controller series 2 has Bluetooth compatibility and is therefore compatible with windows 10 too. the first release of the elite controller was before xbox was integrated into windows 10, therefore there was no need at the time for Bluetooth.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

First I'll suggest you try it on a different PC to see if the issue remains. If it does, then it's an issue with the controller. If you've bought it within 30 days, you can take it back to vendor and request a replacement. If not, then you can do that via the Microsoft service https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

However, they have pockets of threads with similar issues and holding on the controller and waiting for the next firmware update might be the best bet as Microsoft is aware of the issue and a fix might likely be in the works.
  4. WPAK Win User

Xbox Elite 2 Controller Seen by Windows 7 Bluetooth, but Won't Connect

5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox controller won't connect to my computer wireless

6. Redstone145 Win User

Xbox one controller to Computer

It says on the box it works with windows 10 and can be connected with bluetooth
Thema:

1. Bluetooth connection problem of X Box elite controller in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connection problem

2. Controller connection Issue via Bluetooth PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller connection Issue via Bluetooth PC: I have had this problem since i first started using Bluetooth controllers on my PC and was wondering if anyone else had this issue, I have the elite controller since i heard it had Bluetooth and...
  3. Can't connect Xbox controller via Bluetooth (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect Xbox controller via Bluetooth (PC): The issue has usually been fixed by forgetting the device, but when I try to it doesn't let me. I have also tried to uninstall it from the device manager. Also, the controller works perfectly...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Bluetooth Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Bluetooth Connection Issues: I just recently got a Elite Series 2 Controller and was looking forward to using it wirelessly with my PC running Windows 11. I am able to connect it fine over bluetooth but once i get into a game...
  5. Xbox Wireless Controller connected to PC via Bluetooth will not reconnect after going to sleep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Controller connected to PC via Bluetooth will not reconnect after going to sleep: I have my Series X|S controller connected to my computer via Bluetooth. When it's not being used for a bit it turns off, which is normal behaviour. However, when I turn it back on by pressing the...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller Bluetooth connection problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Series 2 Controller Bluetooth connection problem: I use my device on Windows 11, but it always disconnects during games. But it will recover quickly. What's the problem? The motherboard of my computer is an Asus ROG MAXIMUS XII EXTREME. My...
  7. Xbox One gamepad Home button problem on PC Bluetooth connection

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One gamepad Home button problem on PC Bluetooth connection: Hello. I've got second gamepad from Xbox One console (v2 version) and there's same problem. After an update I have home button problem it works just like on included youtube link video. On wired...
  8. Bluetooth Connection Problems Elite Controller Series 2 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth Connection Problems Elite Controller Series 2 PC: Im Having problems with my elite controller series 2 disconnecting randomly while using Bluetooth. Ive updated firmware and windows and still have the problem. Its really upsetting paying almost...
  9. Console streaming problem when connecting bluetooth galaxy buds

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming problem when connecting bluetooth galaxy buds: If you boot up xbox streaming, connect a controller and play anything it works fine. However if (while your playing) you decide to connect your samsung bluetooth buds. The whole app seems to...
  10. Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth PC connect problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth PC connect problem: Hi I am using Windows 10 x64, Kensington Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapter and a new Xbox One S Bluetooth capable controller with the latest firmware. In device manager it appears as Generic Bluetooth...