Bluetooth controller buttons are scrambled on Android

Discus and support Bluetooth controller buttons are scrambled on Android in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can't even stream my games or play MCPE which is frustrating My controller is on the latest firmware submitted by /u/Alacrityyy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Alacrityyy, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Bluetooth controller buttons are scrambled on Android

Can't even stream my games or play MCPE which is frustrating

My controller is on the latest firmware

submitted by /u/Alacrityyy
    [link] [comments]

/u/Alacrityyy, Nov 9, 2019
  2. IveAbsorbdUrTHC Win User

Wireless headset for Xbox. It's 2019!!!!

Just thought I'd let you know that Microsoft already has Bluetooth capabilities built into the Xbox Consoles on the current market. That little sync button that you press on the console and then on your controller, that is Microsoft's way of doing Bluetooth.
    Try this, if you own an Android Device, hold down the Sync button on the (Wireless) Controller and then look at your Android's Bluetooth menu. You should very quickly see that an Xbox controller is ready to pair. Hence, Bluetooth capabilities are already built
    into the Xbox.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to connect a controller to mobile android

yes you can connect an Xbox One S/X controller to an android device as long as the android device supports controllers. I know you can do this as I have connected mine to my android device (Amazon fire 10), and it works well. All you have to do is turn
    on bluetooth on your device, and go in bluetooth settings and select scan for new device, then with the xbox one s controller, turn it on, and press and hold the sync button until the light on the controller flashes quickly. Your device should find the controller
    and pair them together.
  4. Mythic Sandman Win User

LG K20 V unable to connect with Xbox 1s controller

See below first and if it doesn't work read more info here:https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinside...tooth_and_many_buttons_don.27t_appear_to_work

Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your Android device via Bluetooth

Follow these steps to pair your controller to your Android device using Bluetooth:

1. For best performance, update your controller

2. Turn on your Xbox Wireless Controller by pressing the Xbox button.

3. Press the controller
    Connect button
    for three seconds and release.

4. On your Android device open Bluetooth by going to Apps > Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > Turn On

5. Once your phone’s Bluetooth is on, a middle size window will appear on your phone showing the name of nearby Bluetooth devices that are active for pairing

6. Select your Xbox Wireless Controller from the list.

7. Once the Controller has successfully been connected, you will see the words ‘Connected’ appear underneath the Xbox One Controller indicating that the Bluetooth has successfully paired with your
    android phone.

Note: Some Bluetooth controllers support various modes. If your controller is not pairing or working properly, you might try switching modes to see if this improves your experience. However, not
    all devices and controllers will be compatible, so certain functionality may or may not work.
  5. Rutjan666 Win User

New release of Controller update 23 October 2019

Only notable difference, as far as I'm concerned, is that when your pad is connected via Bluetooth on an Android device, pressing the Xbox button no longer redirects you to the home screen.

I was hoping for vibration over Bluetooth on Android, since it's possible on PC, but still not working.
  6. Rutjan666 Win User

New release of Controller update 23 October 2019

Only notable difference, as far as I'm concerned, is that when your pad is connected via Bluetooth on an Android device, pressing the Xbox button no longer redirects you to the home screen.

I was hoping for vibration over Bluetooth on Android, since it's possible on PC, but still not working.
Thema:

Bluetooth controller buttons are scrambled on Android

1. Bluetooth controller buttons are scrambled on Android - Similar Threads - Bluetooth controller buttons

2. My Xbox Controller's bluetooth is not working with PC after update to 4.8.1923 firmware

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Controller's bluetooth is not working with PC after update to 4.8.1923 firmware: Hi, Last week I updated my Xbox One firmware to 4.8.1923. From that day up until today my Xbox one controller couldn't connect to my PC via bluetooth anymore. It worked before this. To make it...
  3. Ark Survival, troubles with Xbox controller bluetoothed to laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival, troubles with Xbox controller bluetoothed to laptop.: Hi Earlier today i hooked my xbox one controller to my laptop via Bluetooth to play Ark: Survival Evolved. The connection worked, however after i started the game and entered the world ive been...
  4. Xbox one controller Bluetooth interference with Bluetooth headset on iPad Pro

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one controller Bluetooth interference with Bluetooth headset on iPad Pro: I recently purchased an iPad Pro 11 2020 edition and I tried connecting my Xbox one s controller to my iPad and it seamlessly worked. I was able to play games like Fortnite with the controller...
  5. Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Bluetooth on PC randomly disconnects

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Bluetooth on PC randomly disconnects: Hey guys so I got a series 2 controller a few days ago. I love it/has been working great on my xbox. Have not noticed or seen any problems yet when it is connected to the xbox. But when I connect...
  6. XBOX One Controller No Longer Connects Through Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX One Controller No Longer Connects Through Bluetooth: For a while, I was using bluetooth to connect my controller to my PC. One day I tried using the controller wired, and I plugged it in with a micro-USB cable. After I disconnected it and tried to...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller 2 will not connect VIA usb or Bluetooth to my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 will not connect VIA usb or Bluetooth to my pc: While it works just fine with the Xbox, It will not work on pc what so ever. Will not show up under bluetooth and when plugged in Windows 10 1909 will does not recognize the device. Giving the...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller will not connect VIA usb or Bluetooth to my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller will not connect VIA usb or Bluetooth to my pc: While it works just fine with the Xbox, It will not work on pc what so ever. Will not show up under bluetooth and when plugged in Windows 10 1909 will does not recognize the device. Giving the...
  9. Xbox one controller right button and Bluetooth issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller right button and Bluetooth issue: I purchased a xbox one console for my pc last month and recently the right button stop working neither the bluetooth works properly, it disconnects automatically, really frustrating while gaming....
  10. Xbox One controller turn off when I press the bluetooth button (PC and Steam Link)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller turn off when I press the bluetooth button (PC and Steam Link): When I hold the sync button on my XBox One Controller, it flash for 1 second and turn off. I tried both : holding and just pressing... When I just press the sync button, it does nothing. When I...