Bluetooth controller buttons are scrambled on Android

Discus and support Bluetooth controller buttons are scrambled on Android in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can't even stream my games or play MCPE which is frustrating My controller is on the latest firmware submitted by /u/Alacrityyy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Alacrityyy, Nov 9, 2019 at 1:24 AM.

1. Bluetooth controller buttons are scrambled on Android

Can't even stream my games or play MCPE which is frustrating

My controller is on the latest firmware

submitted by /u/Alacrityyy
    [link] [comments]

/u/Alacrityyy, Nov 9, 2019 at 1:24 AM
  2. IveAbsorbdUrTHC Win User

Wireless headset for Xbox. It's 2019!!!!

Just thought I'd let you know that Microsoft already has Bluetooth capabilities built into the Xbox Consoles on the current market. That little sync button that you press on the console and then on your controller, that is Microsoft's way of doing Bluetooth.
    Try this, if you own an Android Device, hold down the Sync button on the (Wireless) Controller and then look at your Android's Bluetooth menu. You should very quickly see that an Xbox controller is ready to pair. Hence, Bluetooth capabilities are already built
    into the Xbox.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to connect a controller to mobile android

yes you can connect an Xbox One S/X controller to an android device as long as the android device supports controllers. I know you can do this as I have connected mine to my android device (Amazon fire 10), and it works well. All you have to do is turn
    on bluetooth on your device, and go in bluetooth settings and select scan for new device, then with the xbox one s controller, turn it on, and press and hold the sync button until the light on the controller flashes quickly. Your device should find the controller
    and pair them together.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help! Controller won’t connect to phone

The Xbox One Controllers developed and certified with Apple’s MFi (Made For iPhone/iPad) certification will work with games that have implemented MFi Controller support. This is just like how Apple certifies other iPhones/iPad accessories, like Lightning
    cables.

Some of these Controllers include an increase that locks your iPhone in place, allowing you to use the iPhone like a portable game console, holding the controller in your hands. Some drivers use MFi to a physical connection, so you need to connect to the
    Flash port on your iPhone or iPad. Though, only the most MFi drivers connect wirelessly via Bluetooth, such as a Bluetooth headset or keyboard.

Now we see how an Xbox Controller to connect to your iPhone or iPad.

First, you’ll need to insert the controller in pairing mode

Now, turn on the Xbox wireless controller via the Xbox Button

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

Then open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and select Bluetooth.

Click on the Controller to pair it with your device.

Note: if you have to purchase to game for your iPhone so first you need to check controller supported device.

If you’ve Jailbroken it, you can also try installing the “drivers for all” Cydia controller. It will allow the driver as MFi, as the controller function 4 Sony PlayStation activated as an MFi controller.

connect Xbox one controller to your Android and IOS Device

Many types of Controller support to your Android device

By pressing the Xbox button turn on your Xbox Wireless Controllerhow to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox
    one controller to android

If you have wireless Bluetooth controller, you can pair with the android devices to putting it in pairing modes.

Then turn on your Smartphone and go to the Bluetooth screen in setting app.

Now enable your Bluetooth, now you can see the controller on Bluetooth pair.

And now you can connect to the Xbox one controller with your Bluetooth and launch the game and start to playing

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

If you have an OTG cable, using that you can be connected 360 to an Android tablet with a wired Xbox Control standard, too. You can use this cable Buy elsewhere for only a few dollars on Amazon. Also the same type of cable allows you to use other USB devices
    such as USB flash drives with your phone or tablet.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

I don’t know what to do

I dont know how to do it on iPhone I know on Android if you have a bluetooth controller you can do it there.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox controller to PC help

Hi,

The new controllers support Bluetooth, so all you need to do is pair it up to your computer, Windows 10 already has the driver built in to the O.S. I've also used mine on an Android tablet via Bluetooth.
Thema:

Bluetooth controller buttons are scrambled on Android

1. Bluetooth controller buttons are scrambled on Android - Similar Threads - Bluetooth controller buttons

2. Cant connect bluetooth controller to game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Cant connect bluetooth controller to game streaming app: I want to stream games from my console everything is checked off and now im at the point where i have to pair my controller and when i attempt to press the button for 3 seconds and check bluetooth...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue: Lots of people with Z370 & Z390 motherboard have continuous bluetooth disconnection and game studder issue. Can microsoft give us an ETA of this known issue? if you are unable to solve it...
  4. An Odd issue using A Bluetooth controller

in XboX Insiders
    An Odd issue using A Bluetooth controller: I paired my Xbox One Bluetooth Controller... To my device and Two times it worked until I had to take focus off of the app and came back to it. After that The guide button, Y, B, A (possibly the X...
  5. How do i get my non-bluetooth Xbox Controller to work with xbox streaming preview app on...

in XboX Insiders
    How do i get my non-bluetooth Xbox Controller to work with xbox streaming preview app on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/parney2000 [link] [comments]
  6. Elite 2 Controller Bluetooth conflict causes crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 Controller Bluetooth conflict causes crash: Super excited to get my new elite 2 but is isn't getting used. I had a problem of uncontrolled movement and then freeze, glitchy sound while playing Call of Duty MW remastered and then it kicks me...
  7. Xbox One Elite Controller 2 won't work with Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Elite Controller 2 won't work with Bluetooth: Dear Community, Since two days i'm trying to get my new controller working properly. It works on the XBox One X and on the PC via USB. But, altough it connects via Bluetooth, the controller just...
  8. Can't find elite controller 2 via bluetooth after update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find elite controller 2 via bluetooth after update.: My elite controller series 2 connected to my Windows 10 fine via Bluetooth. But after I update it to the latest firmware, it doesn't work. And when I tried to re-pair it, my pc can't find the...
  9. Xbox one controller right button and Bluetooth issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller right button and Bluetooth issue: I purchased a xbox one console for my pc last month and recently the right button stop working neither the bluetooth works properly, it disconnects automatically, really frustrating while gaming....
  10. Xbox One controller turn off when I press the bluetooth button (PC and Steam Link)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller turn off when I press the bluetooth button (PC and Steam Link): When I hold the sync button on my XBox One Controller, it flash for 1 second and turn off. I tried both : holding and just pressing... When I just press the sync button, it does nothing. When I...