Bluetooth not connecting

Discus and support Bluetooth not connecting in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Having trouble getting bluetooth to connect to tablet I have an lg gpad x10.1 with the latest update and I have tried other steps to get it to work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by CRACKIN247, Feb 11, 2020.

1. CRACKIN247
    CRACKIN247 Guest

Bluetooth not connecting

Having trouble getting bluetooth to connect to tablet I have an lg gpad x10.1 with the latest update and I have tried other steps to get it to work still no luck any help would be great

:)

CRACKIN247, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

Question about headsets (Not sure if this is the correct forum to inquire about accessories)

The Xbox bluetooth headset doesn't actually connect to the Xbox using a bluetooth connection. It's actually a dual purpose device. It will connect to the Xbox in the same way every other headset does. When you change it to
    bluetooth (a different mode), you can then connect it to bluetooth enabled devices.

You could potentially connect the headset to a PS3 through bluetooth mode.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox360/A...unication/Xbox360WirelessHeadsetWithBluetooth
  3. OCRyzen Win User

syncing iphone 4 with xbox bluetooth

If you are talking about, connecting you iPhone 4 to your Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset, follow this link..

support.xbox.com/.../use-bluetooth-wireless-headset

The Xbox 360 Console, doesn't support Bluetooth & only the Wireless Bluetooth Headsets are capable of a Bluetooth connection to Bluetooth Devices etc..

You will need to use your Apple USB cable to connect to the Xbox 360 Console..
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Can i connect a third party bluetooth headset to Xbox One S?

5. VAC9 Win User

XBOX One won't connect to VIZIO SB3622n-E8 sound bar

is the soundbar bluetooth i dont think xbox supports bluetooth connections
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Pad XBOX ONE S Windows 10

Hi Diabelnyy,

Unfortunately it's not possible to connect your headset via Bluetooth, unless your headset or headphones have built in Bluetooth. If the headset's are Bluetooth capable, then you would need to set them up via your PC's Bluetooth settings, but I'm not sure
    if you can have multiple devices connected via Bluetooth at the same time.

You would need to directly connect the headset to your PC via the 3.5 mm audio port. Connecting into the controller will not work unless you are playing on an Xbox One console.

The Xbox wireless controller adapter for PC will not work in trying to connect a headset via Bluetooth.
Thema:

Bluetooth not connecting

1. Bluetooth not connecting - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connecting

2. Bluetooth Connection Problems Elite Controller Series 2 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth Connection Problems Elite Controller Series 2 PC: Im Having problems with my elite controller series 2 disconnecting randomly while using Bluetooth. Ive updated firmware and windows and still have the problem. Its really upsetting paying almost...
  3. Used a xbox controller on my phone ( Bluetooth connection)

in XboX Insiders
    Used a xbox controller on my phone ( Bluetooth connection): [IMG] submitted by /u/ianbo39 [link] [comments]
  4. XBox Elite Series 2 unplugged from PC using USB won't auto connect to Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Elite Series 2 unplugged from PC using USB won't auto connect to Bluetooth: Basically once I plug in my controller to charge and unplug it while it's on will cause the Xbox light to just flash. It never connects to my PC. I have to go into my bluetooth settings. Forget...
  5. My Elite controller 2 cannot connect via Bluetooth after connecting USB on my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    My Elite controller 2 cannot connect via Bluetooth after connecting USB on my PC: My Elite controller 2 cannot connect via Bluetooth after connecting USB on my PC. Unless I removed the device and re-search the Bluetooth device. And after that all the setting of my controller...
  6. I have a Bluetooth controller connected to my device, game streaming enabled on my Xbox,...

in XboX Insiders
    I have a Bluetooth controller connected to my device, game streaming enabled on my Xbox,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/-TrevWings- [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Elite 2 Bluetooth connections on multiple devices

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 Bluetooth connections on multiple devices: Does the Elite 2 remember Bluetooth connections/pairings for several devices? I have multiple PCs/devices I'd like to connect to, but so far, to move from one device to another i have to "remove...
  8. Bluetooth headset connectivity on Xbox one S (All Digital)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth headset connectivity on Xbox one S (All Digital): We recently purchased 2 x Xbox One S (All Digital) consoles for our children along with 2 sets of bluetooth headsets, we believed to be compatible with Xbox One. The consoles came with no...
  9. I just got a shiny new Xbox controller with Bluetooth, so I am trying to connect my...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got a shiny new Xbox controller with Bluetooth, so I am trying to connect my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GnarlyNut [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One Bluetooth connections

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Bluetooth connections: Hey All so our Xbox One is not wanting to connect to our controllers or headset via bluetooth. It will if you connect with a usb but it wont stay synced once disconnected. We put it through a...