Bluetooth not connecting

Discus and support Bluetooth not connecting in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Having trouble getting bluetooth to connect to tablet I have an lg gpad x10.1 with the latest update and I have tried other steps to get it to work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by CRACKIN247, Feb 11, 2020.

1. CRACKIN247
    CRACKIN247 Guest

Bluetooth not connecting

Having trouble getting bluetooth to connect to tablet I have an lg gpad x10.1 with the latest update and I have tried other steps to get it to work still no luck any help would be great

:)

CRACKIN247, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

Question about headsets (Not sure if this is the correct forum to inquire about accessories)

The Xbox bluetooth headset doesn't actually connect to the Xbox using a bluetooth connection. It's actually a dual purpose device. It will connect to the Xbox in the same way every other headset does. When you change it to
    bluetooth (a different mode), you can then connect it to bluetooth enabled devices.

You could potentially connect the headset to a PS3 through bluetooth mode.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox360/A...unication/Xbox360WirelessHeadsetWithBluetooth
  3. OCRyzen Win User

syncing iphone 4 with xbox bluetooth

If you are talking about, connecting you iPhone 4 to your Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset, follow this link..

support.xbox.com/.../use-bluetooth-wireless-headset

The Xbox 360 Console, doesn't support Bluetooth & only the Wireless Bluetooth Headsets are capable of a Bluetooth connection to Bluetooth Devices etc..

You will need to use your Apple USB cable to connect to the Xbox 360 Console..
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Can i connect a third party bluetooth headset to Xbox One S?

5. VAC9 Win User

XBOX One won't connect to VIZIO SB3622n-E8 sound bar

is the soundbar bluetooth i dont think xbox supports bluetooth connections
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Pad XBOX ONE S Windows 10

Hi Diabelnyy,

Unfortunately it's not possible to connect your headset via Bluetooth, unless your headset or headphones have built in Bluetooth. If the headset's are Bluetooth capable, then you would need to set them up via your PC's Bluetooth settings, but I'm not sure
    if you can have multiple devices connected via Bluetooth at the same time.

You would need to directly connect the headset to your PC via the 3.5 mm audio port. Connecting into the controller will not work unless you are playing on an Xbox One console.

The Xbox wireless controller adapter for PC will not work in trying to connect a headset via Bluetooth.
Thema:

Bluetooth not connecting

1. Bluetooth not connecting - Similar Threads - Bluetooth connecting

2. Xbox controller wont let me connect via bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller wont let me connect via bluetooth: Today I logged on my pc to play some fortnite and went to connect my Xbox controller. When I pressed the bluetooth button my controller instantly turned off. Please help. Ps. I use a rechargable...
  3. Xbox One Controller Doesn't Connect via Bluetooth to Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Doesn't Connect via Bluetooth to Windows 10 PC: I have been using my Xbox One controller for gaming on my PC via Bluetooth, however now (post-update) it appears at first just "Input" then after a few seconds it says Xbox Wireless Controller. I...
  4. Can I connect my xbox wireless (non Bluetooth) 2013 controller to my android via cable?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I connect my xbox wireless (non Bluetooth) 2013 controller to my android via cable?: Hi guys, I have ultimate and wanted to check out the xcloud game service but unfortunately i have the old xbox controllers from 2013 which don't support Bluetooth so i thought i could buy a micro...
  5. Elite Series 2 disconnecting when Bluetooth Headphones are connected

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 disconnecting when Bluetooth Headphones are connected: Hi, I have been having an ongoing problem with Bluetooth on my laptop with the Elite Series 2 controller for months. I've browsed the forums many times, and although there have been many topics...
  6. Xbox Elite 2 controller won't connect to PC after changing bluetooth receiver, can't remove...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 controller won't connect to PC after changing bluetooth receiver, can't remove...: Hi! I have been using my controller (second gen xbox elite controller) with difficulties because of how it can sometimes have difficulties connecting over bluetooth to win10, but it worked well...
  7. xbox one controller wont connect via bluetooth/usb cable

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one controller wont connect via bluetooth/usb cable: i have two controllers one white and one black, the black one cant conect via bluetooth only with usb, when im trying to connect it with bluetooth the button on the controller works fine but when...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth connectivity issues on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth connectivity issues on Windows 10: I have the infamous problem where my brand new Elite controller randomly disconnects while playing games. This causes the game to lag for a few seconds until it's completely disconnected. It stays...
  9. How to disable XBOX ONE Wireless controller bluetooth/RF connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to disable XBOX ONE Wireless controller bluetooth/RF connection?: Hi everyone, I have connected the XBOX ONE wirelless controller to my XBOX using a USB cable and works fine. Now I want to disable/deactivate the Bluetooth/RF for the XBOX ONE wireless...
  10. Connectivity via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Connectivity via Bluetooth: I have had an ipad pro and have been able to pair my xbox one x exclusive controller to my ipad and played many games with it, I have also purchased an xbox elite series 2 controller but i seem to...