Bluetooth? USB tethering?

Discus and support Bluetooth? USB tethering? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any way to USB tether an android device directly to Xbox one x to use the internet connection on the device? Also xbox one x does not have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXSP4CELYXx, Oct 6, 2019.

1. xXSP4CELYXx
    xXSP4CELYXx Guest

Is there any way to USB tether an android device directly to Xbox one x to use the internet connection on the device? Also xbox one x does not have Bluetooth???

:)

xXSP4CELYXx, Oct 6, 2019
  2. DangerousBard Win User

USB

3. GaryWinteringham Win User

usb

How do you stream from a windows pc? I used to do this with windows media centre on the xbox 360. I thought that wasn't on the xbox one yet?
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Usb !

5. FabryZio3 Win User

USB

Hey there :)

I tried to translate, but didn't get perfectly your problem :S

Could you explain more?? so we can help you ;)
  6. choppyseize Win User

Usb

Any external you use has to be a 2.0 or 3.0 usb and have 256 gigs of space or more. You can also upload clips to One drive and simplify the process for video editing or sharing.
Thema:

1. Bluetooth? USB tethering? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth USB tethering

2. My new motherboard has built-in Bluetooth. Can I ditch my Xbox Wireless Receiver and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My new motherboard has built-in Bluetooth. Can I ditch my Xbox Wireless Receiver and...: I never see my Xbox One controller show up as an Available Device in my Bluetooth settings, so I'm assuming not but who knows? dd2db752-a64a-4b74-b54b-f8598add4384
  3. The Xbox One Controller needs an Firmware update it gets locked in Bluetooth mode and when...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox One Controller needs an Firmware update it gets locked in Bluetooth mode and when...: I use a Mac and when I attempt to pair my Xbox One Controller with Bluetooth is connects fine, the problem is getting my controller out of bluetooth mode and switching back to wired mode, but when...
  4. Bluetooth

in XboX Insiders
    Bluetooth: Will the Xbox 2 have Bluetooth on the console and not just the controller? It's getting annoying because PlayStation has Bluetooth submitted by /u/FatCatLife [link] [comments]
  5. Controller not connect on bluetooth, after connect with USB.

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller not connect on bluetooth, after connect with USB.: Hello. I have some problem. Controller not connect on bluetooth, after connect with USB. One decision this problem is to delete wireless link in settings windows. After this need to add controller...
  6. USB bluetooth adapters?

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB bluetooth adapters?: I understand Microsoft decided to go away from wireless headsets to keep performance levels up on the Xbox One, but does having a wireless headset really cause that big of a difference? I am...
  7. wireless controller for xbox one always disconect and USB cable, and Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    wireless controller for xbox one always disconect and USB cable, and Bluetooth: Hello, My Wireless controller for xbox one always disconect and USB cable, and Bluetooth. seiral number: M1008260-001 / 02600372976642 I update firmware, but not working. I do not ring up on...
  8. Xbox One S Controller bluetooth/USB connection trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller bluetooth/USB connection trouble: Hello everyone, This is my problem: when I pair my Xbox controller with Windows 10 (Pro, 64-bit) via Bluetooth, and then (when the battery needs to be charged) I connect it via USB, the Bluetooth...
  9. USB Bluetooth dongle support on Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Bluetooth dongle support on Xbox One S?: Does the Xbox One S support a USB BT dongle? I'd like to use a BT keyboard on my XB1s but realize there is no built in bluetooth support. Anyone know for sure if this can work?...
  10. Usb bluetooth keyboard support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usb bluetooth keyboard support: Hi guys does anyone know if this feature is supported now? 9f2a80b7-87ae-4994-9abb-6a7eb48d1a98