Bluetooth

Discus and support Bluetooth in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Will the Xbox 2 have Bluetooth on the console and not just the controller? It's getting annoying because PlayStation has Bluetooth submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FatCatLife, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Bluetooth

Will the Xbox 2 have Bluetooth on the console and not just the controller? It's getting annoying because PlayStation has Bluetooth

submitted by /u/FatCatLife
    [link] [comments]

/u/FatCatLife, Oct 8, 2019
  2. JohnCarrollNU Win User

They have a "connect device" button for controller...old blue tooth headsets also?

Yeah and your Halo Bluetooth is not a Bluetooth
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Im trying to use a custom bluetooth headset

MCaaron22, if you read what you just linked to you will see just a little under the picture at the top of the page "Note Bluetooth mode is only for operation with Bluetooth devices. The Xbox 360 console does not support Bluetooth technology."

The headset acts like a regular wireless headset for use with the 360 but it has a bluetooth mode so you can use it with bluetooth devices. The 360 has no bluetooth.
  4. OCRyzen Win User

syncing iphone 4 with xbox bluetooth

If you are talking about, connecting you iPhone 4 to your Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset, follow this link..

support.xbox.com/.../use-bluetooth-wireless-headset

The Xbox 360 Console, doesn't support Bluetooth & only the Wireless Bluetooth Headsets are capable of a Bluetooth connection to Bluetooth Devices etc..

You will need to use your Apple USB cable to connect to the Xbox 360 Console..
  5. Jasperrdm Win User

wireless earpiece! please!

Can't your Bluetooth do it? Or a Bluetooth app/gadget?
  6. pjotrbrunain Win User

Xbox controller won't connect to my computer wireless

no. i am doing it over bluetooth with a bluetooth dongle
Thema:

Bluetooth

1. Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Bluetooth

2. Connectivity via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Connectivity via Bluetooth: I have had an ipad pro and have been able to pair my xbox one x exclusive controller to my ipad and played many games with it, I have also purchased an xbox elite series 2 controller but i seem to...
  3. My Xbox Controller's bluetooth is not working with PC after update to 4.8.1923 firmware

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Controller's bluetooth is not working with PC after update to 4.8.1923 firmware: Hi, Last week I updated my Xbox One firmware to 4.8.1923. From that day up until today my Xbox one controller couldn't connect to my PC via bluetooth anymore. It worked before this. To make it...
  4. Headphones not working when connected to pc via bluetooth.

in XBoX on Windows
    Headphones not working when connected to pc via bluetooth.: Hi, just want to ask. My xbox one controller's headphones work when connected via usb but when I connect it via bluetooth the headphones won't work. This is on pc environment. What can I do to...
  5. Bluetooth transmitter "haptic feedback vest"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth transmitter "haptic feedback vest": Hey guys, so heres the run down. I am currently using: Astro a40 optical spdif headset. Im trying to add in a "woojer" haptic feedback vest, while still maintaining party chat functionality....
  6. Bluetooth? Xbox windows wireless adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth? Xbox windows wireless adapter: So I just got my xbox wireless windows 10 adapter and I plugged it into my xbox one to connect my galaxy buds because I know it's possible but it's like the pairing mode will not connect to my...
  7. Bluetooth issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth issue?: Hey everyone , I just got my Xbox wireless Windows 10 adapter in the mail and I need help getting my galaxy buds to connect on my xbox one and controller. Also before you ask my galaxy buds have...
  8. 엑박패드 블루투스 끊김.[Translation-The Xboxpad bluetooth stuttering.]

in XBoX on Windows
    엑박패드 블루투스 끊김.[Translation-The Xboxpad bluetooth stuttering.]: 새로산 엑박패드가 무 으로 사용하면 연결만 되 버튼이 눌리지 않는 증상이 있습니다. + 해결했습니다. 이 에 쓰던 엑박패드는 평범한 검은색이었 새로산 엑박패드는 한 판으로 마인피그 버 을 구매했는데, 두 모델이 블루투스 수 거리가 조금 다른듯합니다. 이 에 쓰던 검은색 엑박패드는 한번도 블루투스가 끊긴 없어서 몰랐는데 새로산 마인피그 엑박패드가...
  9. Ark Survival, troubles with Xbox controller bluetoothed to laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival, troubles with Xbox controller bluetoothed to laptop.: Hi Earlier today i hooked my xbox one controller to my laptop via Bluetooth to play Ark: Survival Evolved. The connection worked, however after i started the game and entered the world ive been...
  10. XBOX Elite Series 2 Bluetooth Connectivity Issue on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Elite Series 2 Bluetooth Connectivity Issue on PC: I'm currently on my second replacement controller (that's three in all including the original that I bought in December). And this connectivity issue is driving me insane. Originally, it started...