Bluetooth

Discus and support Bluetooth in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Will the Xbox 2 have Bluetooth on the console and not just the controller? It's getting annoying because PlayStation has Bluetooth submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FatCatLife, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Bluetooth

Will the Xbox 2 have Bluetooth on the console and not just the controller? It's getting annoying because PlayStation has Bluetooth

submitted by /u/FatCatLife
    [link] [comments]

/u/FatCatLife, Oct 8, 2019
  2. JohnCarrollNU Win User

They have a "connect device" button for controller...old blue tooth headsets also?

Yeah and your Halo Bluetooth is not a Bluetooth
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Im trying to use a custom bluetooth headset

MCaaron22, if you read what you just linked to you will see just a little under the picture at the top of the page "Note Bluetooth mode is only for operation with Bluetooth devices. The Xbox 360 console does not support Bluetooth technology."

The headset acts like a regular wireless headset for use with the 360 but it has a bluetooth mode so you can use it with bluetooth devices. The 360 has no bluetooth.
  4. OCRyzen Win User

syncing iphone 4 with xbox bluetooth

If you are talking about, connecting you iPhone 4 to your Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset, follow this link..

support.xbox.com/.../use-bluetooth-wireless-headset

The Xbox 360 Console, doesn't support Bluetooth & only the Wireless Bluetooth Headsets are capable of a Bluetooth connection to Bluetooth Devices etc..

You will need to use your Apple USB cable to connect to the Xbox 360 Console..
  5. Jasperrdm Win User

wireless earpiece! please!

Can't your Bluetooth do it? Or a Bluetooth app/gadget?
  6. pjotrbrunain Win User

Xbox controller won't connect to my computer wireless

no. i am doing it over bluetooth with a bluetooth dongle
Thema:

Bluetooth

1. Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Bluetooth

2. My new motherboard has built-in Bluetooth. Can I ditch my Xbox Wireless Receiver and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My new motherboard has built-in Bluetooth. Can I ditch my Xbox Wireless Receiver and...: I never see my Xbox One controller show up as an Available Device in my Bluetooth settings, so I'm assuming not but who knows? dd2db752-a64a-4b74-b54b-f8598add4384
  3. The Xbox One Controller needs an Firmware update it gets locked in Bluetooth mode and when...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox One Controller needs an Firmware update it gets locked in Bluetooth mode and when...: I use a Mac and when I attempt to pair my Xbox One Controller with Bluetooth is connects fine, the problem is getting my controller out of bluetooth mode and switching back to wired mode, but when...
  4. Bluetooth? USB tethering?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth? USB tethering?: Is there any way to USB tether an android device directly to Xbox one x to use the internet connection on the device? Also xbox one x does not have Bluetooth??? 9025d0cf-4163-42b5-a826-693dbe53c0d1
  5. Chat vocale con controller Xbox One S (versione bluetooth) su Windows 10: come fare?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Chat vocale con controller Xbox One S (versione bluetooth) su Windows 10: come fare?...: Volevo sapere come posso utilizzare cuffie + microfono su un controller Xbox One S (versione bluetooth) collegato a un PC con Windows 10. Se collego delle cuffie nel controller, non si sente...
  6. Xbox wireless controller doesn't vibrate in bluetooth mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless controller doesn't vibrate in bluetooth mode: Have purchased Xbox Wireless Controller from Microsoft store 10 days ago, and it worked fine until this friday. After 30 minutes of use, the controller's vibration disappears. Reconnection only...
  7. My controller's Bluetooth is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller's Bluetooth is not working.: Hi, I use 'Xbox one s pad' and have a problem. PC can't find my controller's Bluetooth. Even in my smartphone. I think controller's Bluetooth is dead. Is there any solution can I repair my...
  8. Generic bluetooth/wireless gamepad compatible with Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Generic bluetooth/wireless gamepad compatible with Xbox 360?: Title Basically, i just bought this... [img] ... gamepad that LOOKS A LOT like an Xbox 360 one. the model is a SEISA SJ-A1008 with the seller's premise that it works on Xbox, but i do have my...
  9. 关于XBOX蓝牙手柄的售后问题[Translation-After-sales questions about the XBOX Bluetooth handle]

in XBoX on Consoles
    关于XBOX蓝牙手柄的售后问题[Translation-After-sales questions about the XBOX Bluetooth handle]: 17年在京东购买的XBOX蓝牙手柄 用了一年多RB和LB键感觉有点失灵 经常单击会产生连击效果 联系了京东 京东说过了1年保修期 让我找 们微软 可找了好久也不找不到哪里申请售后维修的 有发票 请问我该如何联系 们维修 付费也行 我是四川成都的 [Translation-XBOX Bluetooth handle purchased in JD.com in 17 years...
  10. bluetooth xbox one controller Play & Charge Kit pc/android

in XBoX on Windows
    bluetooth xbox one controller Play & Charge Kit pc/android: I have been fighting with my controller for a while now it seems when I try to use it on both pc and my android phone the controller randomly turns off sometimes I can play for a while sometimes...