Blur On XBOX ONE BackWard Compatibility

Discus and support Blur On XBOX ONE BackWard Compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, please have mercy make that Extraordinary Game Alive by relicense it and brink it back on the Market place as there are million of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DMR Exodus, Apr 21, 2019.

1. DMR Exodus
    DMR Exodus Guest

Hello Microsoft, please have mercy make that Extraordinary Game Alive by relicense it and brink it back on the Market place as there are million of gamer who want that Legendary Phenomenal Game on XBOX ONE X.

I know it challenging and very difficult but if you revive that Game it will be an extensive advantage for you and for people who like this Game

I hope this legendary game will be Alive and will available Digitally and will be On XBOX ONE BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY

BLUR ON XBOX ONE X

:)

DMR Exodus, Apr 21, 2019
  2. gupho70
    gupho70 New Member
    The game developer for Blur was Bizarre Creations. A studio that had been around since 1988. In 2007 Activision bought them. The last game for Bizarre Creations was Blur. Activision was hoping for lots of money. Blur failed to make any significant money for Activision. In 2011, Activision shut them down. Activision owns the IP, so you'll have to contact them. They probably will not give you a straight answer, or give you no answer at all, so good luck with that.

gupho70, Apr 25, 2019
  3. ZonalRobert Win User

Backwards Compatibility

i cant find a way to contact making blur backward compatibility i find on every site to contact making blur backward compatibility and i still dont find it
  4. {Parity} Win User

You will need to contact the game's developer for that. They are the ones that make that decision.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello DMR,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your suggestion for a backward compatibility game. Unfortunately, Microsoft does not control what games become backward compatible. This is all up to the developers. You would need to message them and suggest it to them.
    I will be locking this thread as there is nothing Microsoft/Xbox can do at this point.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ZonalRobert Win User

Backwards Compatibility

well i cant contact activision to blur because i cant find the way how to contact for blur i am on activision site and i cant find the game blur on their website so i can tell them to make them backward compatibility
  7. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

Thema:

1. Blur On XBOX ONE BackWard Compatibility - Similar Threads - Blur BackWard Compatibility

2. Blur will be backwards compatible one day !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blur will be backwards compatible one day !: Making a little edit on this to say again some disc bwc games have never been on digital format!reads the comments i have a link in it, Doom 3 bfg edition been one clear example, so this is why i...
  3. Split Screen Playable Vehicular Combat Game Suggestions ( Like Blur )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split Screen Playable Vehicular Combat Game Suggestions ( Like Blur ): Obviously I miss Blur however think its time to move on.. So.. Any suggestions? 70d67d10-96be-44d3-b056-574259de5ce1
  4. Update issue (apology for the blur)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update issue (apology for the blur): So, my Xbox keeps starting an update and for some reason when its restarts the power goes off and the Xbox never turns back on by any chance anyone knows a solution for this ?...
  5. Xbox live rewards, blurring my points/rewards amount

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live rewards, blurring my points/rewards amount: I want to access my rewards points, can anyone help me remove the blurr thats making that impossible? i even tried to hit all the "join now" to make sure i was opted in an it keeps redirecting me...
  6. BLUR or Blur 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BLUR or Blur 2?: I’ve been playing xbox forever like many. But I’m definitely not satisfied with Xbox one currently. Why are we waiting for games to be on abackwards compatible list. We should just have them all,...
  7. come on Microsoft give the gamers what they want Blur added to backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    come on Microsoft give the gamers what they want Blur added to backwards compatibility: Blur was released on the 28th may 2010 the US, Blur sold 31,000 copies in its first five days of release , The game was very well received overall by critics, with a Metacritic score of 83/100...
  8. WHY IS BLUR NOT IN BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY AFTER MANY HAVE WANTED AND ASKED FOR IT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY IS BLUR NOT IN BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY AFTER MANY HAVE WANTED AND ASKED FOR IT: Tons of people have asked for Blur for many years but you stick these lame titles in like Geometry Wars. WHO THE HECK WANTS TO PLAY THAT CRAP! BLUR IS WHAT PEOPLE WANT B L U R understand?...
  9. Plex streaming wierdness - 1080p videos look perfect but 480p mkvs are blurred slightly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plex streaming wierdness - 1080p videos look perfect but 480p mkvs are blurred slightly: On my home network i am able to stream 1080p mkv to xboxone from PMS on my laptop and it looks perfect. When I play a 480p mkv rip the picture is blurred/washed out via the Plex app on either the...
  10. Motion blur Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Motion blur Problem: I bought a new xbox one, but it has a lot of motion blur and its anyoing me al lot. Does anyone have the same problems and does someone knows how to fix it? Its not my monitor, I already checked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is blur backwards compatible

2. is blur xbox 1 compatible

3. blur xbox one backwards compatibility

4. blur backwards compatible