Blur with the Xbox Stream option to PC

Discus and support Blur with the Xbox Stream option to PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I use the Stream option from my console to my PC. Then I stream the image obtained via OBS. By cons, I get on the screen of arrival on my PC... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alex IN, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Alex IN
    Alex IN Guest

Hello,

I use the Stream option from my console to my PC. Then I stream the image obtained via OBS.

By cons, I get on the screen of arrival on my PC blur during movement in games.

I set the maximum quality in the stream options on the pc & everything is in wired connection.

Would there be a way to dominate these blurs?

Regards,

:)

Alex IN, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Alex IN Win User

Hello, thank you for your quick return.

actually it is the companion app that is blurry. the final stream seems to be good.
    finally, I think.

during tests, I was alone on the connection (modem router).

my bitrate is at 6000, with my other games, I do not have this problem.
    I usually stream in full HD 60 fps.

on the other hand, in the meantime, I got Insider on the Xbox one and I discovered the application Twitch for streaming.

It lacks two essential options:

- chromatic key to make disappear the green screen

- Setting alerts via Streamlabs.com to see new followers and other alerts. this is the most popular and used Stream alerts application.

Good Bye
  3. SilasLimaXb Win User

Tenha uma boa qualidade de conexão com seu modem / internet
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Alex,

Thanks for the reply and update to the issue with streaming from console to PC. To help clarify the issue a bit more:

• What type of network connection are you using on the devices? (Xbox/ PC)
    • Have you tested the speed on both devices? (Xbox/PC)

I recommend to try the following articles for more troubleshooting:

Let us know the results so we may further assist.
  5. darkist1 Win User

Hi Alex IN,

Here's a trouble shoot to Improve Xbox Console Companion Quality but i have a feeling it wont help all that much because
    it mostly talks about wireless.

Is the stream on the companion app itself Blurry/pixelated? OR is it only when loading the source to OBS blurry? OR is only the final stream output (Streaming/Recording)

This is to establish where the problem may be.

If the stream on Xbox Companion App is blurry, then i'd recommend making sure there's no congestion(too much traffic) on the network, and ensure you're using 100/1000mb network cables to both PC and Xbox.

If the stream on the OBS source is blurry, you may need to adjust your resolution on your monitor where the Xbox Companion App is, and make sure its a resolution such as 1920x1080.

If only the OBS output is blurry, then i'd suggest looking into the OBS settings, and making sure that your bitrate is set to between 2000 or 4000. You can go higher if your internet upload allows for it.

There are a couple other settings that i'd recommend you check on OBS too such as the profile, and the encoder. the New NVENC encoder for nvidia GPU's is very effective.

Hope this helps
  6. Alex IN Win User

XBF Crystal P : I use wired connection for both. I made an update an now it working well.

SilasLimaXb :
    Eu uso uma conexão com fio para o PC e o console.

Wh4t1sL1fe : stream xbox to PC, after stream Pc to different streaming services.

@ALL : merci pour vos réponse, le probléme est clos.
Thema:

1. Blur with the Xbox Stream option to PC - Similar Threads - Blur Stream option

2. 2020 and the blur multiplayer servers are still up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2020 and the blur multiplayer servers are still up: people are still playing this multiplayer on xbox 360 so why cant we have this game backwards compatible, been one off the best arcade racer so the last decade, bring it to xbox one and let the...
  3. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a...: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a Xbox one original If you go into general tv and display options on your Xbox one, you can...
  4. My game blurs with fast movement - Xbox One X and Samsung RU7100 65”

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game blurs with fast movement - Xbox One X and Samsung RU7100 65”: Hi, I recently bought a Samsung RU7100 65” UHD 4k TV. Its worth $1500. I am playing FIFA Ultimate Team online through Xbox One X. I was previously using a cheap branded Soniq 65” UHD (but not 4k)...
  5. Samsung HG40EA790MS: My TV blurs with fast motion - Xbox One X and Samsung RU7100 65”

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: My TV blurs with fast motion - Xbox One X and Samsung RU7100 65”: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: My TV blurs with fast motion - Xbox One X and Samsung RU7100 65” I did a quick search and found this article on Samsung TV motion blur, hopefully tinkering with...
  6. Classic games to add to backwards compatible Xbox one list! Blur, Mortal Kombat, Need for...

in XboX Insiders
    Classic games to add to backwards compatible Xbox one list! Blur, Mortal Kombat, Need for...: Hey everyone, really would like to get these Xbox 360 classic games added to backwards compatible list for Xbox one: Blur - racing multiplayer game by activision Mortal Kombat Need for speed most...
  7. Blur will be backwards compatible one day !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blur will be backwards compatible one day !: Making a little edit on this to say again some disc bwc games have never been on digital format!reads the comments i have a link in it, Doom 3 bfg edition been one clear example, so this is why i...
  8. Blur On XBOX ONE BackWard Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blur On XBOX ONE BackWard Compatibility: Hello Microsoft, please have mercy make that Extraordinary Game Alive by relicense it and brink it back on the Market place as there are million of gamer who want that Legendary Phenomenal Game on...
  9. Split Screen Playable Vehicular Combat Game Suggestions ( Like Blur )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split Screen Playable Vehicular Combat Game Suggestions ( Like Blur ): Obviously I miss Blur however think its time to move on.. So.. Any suggestions? 70d67d10-96be-44d3-b056-574259de5ce1
  10. Plex streaming wierdness - 1080p videos look perfect but 480p mkvs are blurred slightly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plex streaming wierdness - 1080p videos look perfect but 480p mkvs are blurred slightly: On my home network i am able to stream 1080p mkv to xboxone from PMS on my laptop and it looks perfect. When I play a 480p mkv rip the picture is blurred/washed out via the Plex app on either the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox companion app stream blur issue