Blur with the Xbox Stream option to PC

Discus and support Blur with the Xbox Stream option to PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I use the Stream option from my console to my PC. Then I stream the image obtained via OBS. By cons, I get on the screen of arrival on my PC... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alex IN, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Alex IN
    Alex IN Guest

Hello,

I use the Stream option from my console to my PC. Then I stream the image obtained via OBS.

By cons, I get on the screen of arrival on my PC blur during movement in games.

I set the maximum quality in the stream options on the pc & everything is in wired connection.

Would there be a way to dominate these blurs?

Regards,

:)

Alex IN, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Alex IN Win User

Hello, thank you for your quick return.

actually it is the companion app that is blurry. the final stream seems to be good.
    finally, I think.

during tests, I was alone on the connection (modem router).

my bitrate is at 6000, with my other games, I do not have this problem.
    I usually stream in full HD 60 fps.

on the other hand, in the meantime, I got Insider on the Xbox one and I discovered the application Twitch for streaming.

It lacks two essential options:

- chromatic key to make disappear the green screen

- Setting alerts via Streamlabs.com to see new followers and other alerts. this is the most popular and used Stream alerts application.

Good Bye
  3. SilasLimaXb Win User

Tenha uma boa qualidade de conexão com seu modem / internet
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Alex,

Thanks for the reply and update to the issue with streaming from console to PC. To help clarify the issue a bit more:

• What type of network connection are you using on the devices? (Xbox/ PC)
    • Have you tested the speed on both devices? (Xbox/PC)

I recommend to try the following articles for more troubleshooting:

Let us know the results so we may further assist.
  5. darkist1 Win User

Hi Alex IN,

Here's a trouble shoot to Improve Xbox Console Companion Quality but i have a feeling it wont help all that much because
    it mostly talks about wireless.

Is the stream on the companion app itself Blurry/pixelated? OR is it only when loading the source to OBS blurry? OR is only the final stream output (Streaming/Recording)

This is to establish where the problem may be.

If the stream on Xbox Companion App is blurry, then i'd recommend making sure there's no congestion(too much traffic) on the network, and ensure you're using 100/1000mb network cables to both PC and Xbox.

If the stream on the OBS source is blurry, you may need to adjust your resolution on your monitor where the Xbox Companion App is, and make sure its a resolution such as 1920x1080.

If only the OBS output is blurry, then i'd suggest looking into the OBS settings, and making sure that your bitrate is set to between 2000 or 4000. You can go higher if your internet upload allows for it.

There are a couple other settings that i'd recommend you check on OBS too such as the profile, and the encoder. the New NVENC encoder for nvidia GPU's is very effective.

Hope this helps
  6. Alex IN Win User

XBF Crystal P : I use wired connection for both. I made an update an now it working well.

SilasLimaXb :
    Eu uso uma conexão com fio para o PC e o console.

Wh4t1sL1fe : stream xbox to PC, after stream Pc to different streaming services.

@ALL : merci pour vos réponse, le probléme est clos.
Thema:

1. Blur with the Xbox Stream option to PC - Similar Threads - Blur Stream option

2. Blur will be backwards compatible one day !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blur will be backwards compatible one day !: Making a little edit on this to say again some disc bwc games have never been on digital format!reads the comments i have a link in it, Doom 3 bfg edition been one clear example, so this is why i...
  3. Blur On XBOX ONE BackWard Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blur On XBOX ONE BackWard Compatibility: Hello Microsoft, please have mercy make that Extraordinary Game Alive by relicense it and brink it back on the Market place as there are million of gamer who want that Legendary Phenomenal Game on...
  4. Split Screen Playable Vehicular Combat Game Suggestions ( Like Blur )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split Screen Playable Vehicular Combat Game Suggestions ( Like Blur ): Obviously I miss Blur however think its time to move on.. So.. Any suggestions? 70d67d10-96be-44d3-b056-574259de5ce1
  5. Update issue (apology for the blur)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update issue (apology for the blur): So, my Xbox keeps starting an update and for some reason when its restarts the power goes off and the Xbox never turns back on by any chance anyone knows a solution for this ?...
  6. Xbox live rewards, blurring my points/rewards amount

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live rewards, blurring my points/rewards amount: I want to access my rewards points, can anyone help me remove the blurr thats making that impossible? i even tried to hit all the "join now" to make sure i was opted in an it keeps redirecting me...
  7. BLUR or Blur 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BLUR or Blur 2?: I’ve been playing xbox forever like many. But I’m definitely not satisfied with Xbox one currently. Why are we waiting for games to be on abackwards compatible list. We should just have them all,...
  8. come on Microsoft give the gamers what they want Blur added to backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    come on Microsoft give the gamers what they want Blur added to backwards compatibility: Blur was released on the 28th may 2010 the US, Blur sold 31,000 copies in its first five days of release , The game was very well received overall by critics, with a Metacritic score of 83/100...
  9. WHY IS BLUR NOT IN BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY AFTER MANY HAVE WANTED AND ASKED FOR IT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY IS BLUR NOT IN BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY AFTER MANY HAVE WANTED AND ASKED FOR IT: Tons of people have asked for Blur for many years but you stick these lame titles in like Geometry Wars. WHO THE HECK WANTS TO PLAY THAT CRAP! BLUR IS WHAT PEOPLE WANT B L U R understand?...
  10. Plex streaming wierdness - 1080p videos look perfect but 480p mkvs are blurred slightly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plex streaming wierdness - 1080p videos look perfect but 480p mkvs are blurred slightly: On my home network i am able to stream 1080p mkv to xboxone from PMS on my laptop and it looks perfect. When I play a 480p mkv rip the picture is blurred/washed out via the Plex app on either the...