Bluray 0x91d70000.

Discus and support Bluray 0x91d70000. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was literally watching Season 6, Disc 1, Episode 4, finished the episode and put the xbox to sleep via controller. I awaken the XB1X to continue... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by comegetjoe, Feb 19, 2020.

1. comegetjoe
    comegetjoe Guest

Bluray 0x91d70000.

I was literally watching Season 6, Disc 1, Episode 4, finished the episode and put the xbox to sleep via controller.

I awaken the XB1X to continue showing me just how powerfull Cell is from the DBZ world, but I receive error 0x91d70000 and I am shut out of the bluray world. The disc stays in, but at no point will a Bluray disc play.

I popped in the game Doom(2016) and it started spinning and loaded up no issues. Figuring the drive might've been stuck snd is now free I try again, but with no better luck.

1. DVDs and games work, but not bluray.

2. Tilting the console while inserting disc is a nope.

3. Holding disc from pulling in is a nope.

4. uninstalling, hard starting and reinstalling is also a nope.

5. Changing region, restart, change back to USA and restart again is a nope.

So what gives? $450, purchased December of 2018 entertainment console (not just a gaming console) and were to deal with problems like this and customer support that tells you to simply retart the console and change the power settings. We all know full well
    that a hard start might fix some problems, but its not a go-to cure all. The purchase date and failure date are irritatingly close.

Has anyone had any luck with any remedies, fixes or get lucky while smacking your console?

:)

comegetjoe, Feb 19, 2020
  2. comegetjoe Win User

Bluray 0x91d70000.

I must say it is not a 7000a error

"We're having trouble reading this. Make sure it's a Blu-ray or DVD. If it's a game, launch it from your games & app instead (0x9170000)"

Disc ejects in the same position it was inserted.

I appreciate all the help. I should also say that the Samsung Bluray player next to it has no issues reading the DBZ Bluray, but the sound is so inconsistant from the Samsung unit I cant bear having to constantly change volumes based on a scene change. I
    would think that the XB1X drive is more sensitive as it plays games, too.

As for the link,

Firmware Glitch - Ive left it unplugged for 20minutes and restarted with the problem still there.

Dirty disc is also not the case.

Network error was not a fix, either.

I previously cleared the persistent storage.

And that all stinks, because the last options are crappy bluray discs or a failing optical drive.
  3. comegetjoe Win User

Bluray 0x91d70000.

I took a step back and thought a ouy what you said and to try another Bluray. Now Ive watched seasons 1-5 without issue. The bluray that was in during the problem previously worked, but now ZERO of the discs work. Ive tried all of the previous discs with
    no luck.

I put in a blueray of The Fast and Furious and BDLive boots up and plays the disc as well as UFC's Top 100 Bluray. The perplexing part is that the DBZ all played before as Ive watched them all on this unit.

I didnt see any updates come through and the xbox has not been moved/jarred/disturbed.
  4. Fiv5 Alopage Win User

Bluray 0x91d70000.

5. schnurren Win User

Bluray 0x91d70000.

Hello comegetjoe,

From what you are explaining, I imagine that support told you to follow these steps, is that true? https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-0x91d7000a

This error only happens with that specific bluray of DBZ? Or also happens with other bluray movie discs?
  6. Bulawali Win User

Bluray Player App 0x91d70000

i am try the bluray disc in ps3 and its work very good but when i am try to play it in xbox one after downloading bluray app this error appear (0x91d70000)
Thema:

Bluray 0x91d70000.

1. Bluray 0x91d70000. - Similar Threads - Bluray 0x91d70000

2. Xbox One X - Game play, Bluray playback choppy audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Game play, Bluray playback choppy audio: So, on 9th March 2020 I reported, Bluray playback has software or hardware issue...
  3. Xbox One X - Bluray playback has software or hardware issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Bluray playback has software or hardware issue: I purchased an Xbox One X (with 1TB) in Dec 2019, UK model. I first tried playing movie bluray discs with it in February 2020, using the standard Bluray player app. That's when discovered an issue...
  4. LECTOR BLURAY XBOX ONE X - REPRODUCCIÓN DE PELÍCULAS [BLURAY XBOX ONE X READER - MOVIE PLAY]

in XBoX on Consoles
    LECTOR BLURAY XBOX ONE X - REPRODUCCIÓN DE PELÍCULAS [BLURAY XBOX ONE X READER - MOVIE PLAY]: Hola. Por favor, a ver quién pudiera ayudarme con una duda antes de mandar mi xbox one x a soporte técnico. Mi xbox one x lee bien los DVD y BLU-RAY de juegos. Sin embargo, la cosa cambia cuando...
  5. Bluray app install error 0x80D03801

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluray app install error 0x80D03801: Hi, i can't install the bluray app on my Xbox One X. I have install other apps without any trouble, and games also are installing and play properly. Actually everything work just fine, except the...
  6. No dolby atmos en mi receptor av,solo en películas uhd bluray[Translation-No dolby atmos on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No dolby atmos en mi receptor av,solo en películas uhd bluray[Translation-No dolby atmos on...: Buenas.tengo un problema con atmos en xbox one x.en peliculas se repriduce perfectame,mi receptor onkyo lo detalla en el display como atmos.el problema esta en los juegos y aplicaciones como...
  7. brand new Xbox One X won't play dvds or bluray discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    brand new Xbox One X won't play dvds or bluray discs: Xbox one DVD player not working keep getting "disc stopped HDMI input does not support HDCP rights management" (0x91d7000a). I've followed all the troubleshooting (for the bluray app and the XBOX...
  8. How can I play a DVD and or Bluray on Xbox One S without an internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play a DVD and or Bluray on Xbox One S without an internet connection?: How can I play a DVD and or Bluray on Xbox One S without an internet connection? If I cannot play DVDs and Bluray discs without an internet connection, I will be returning the system. Thanks....
  9. Bluray app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluray app: Hello guys im having a problem with the bluray app i cant play any dvds its been like this a little over a week it says the disc is unrecognised 0x91d70000 just wondered if anyone knows how to fix...
  10. Bluray Player App 0x91d70000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluray Player App 0x91d70000: I am also having trouble with my blu-ray player too. (0x91d70000). What do you do about it? 3b1ad787-ced8-43fb-aa07-89850e00e010

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x91d70000