Bluray player skips

Discus and support Bluray player skips in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone else have this problem? I tried searching the forums and havent seen anything. Every time I try to Play a Blu-ray Disc the picture skips.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Killa Kwak, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Killa Kwak
    Killa Kwak Guest

Bluray player skips

Does anyone else have this problem? I tried searching the forums and havent seen anything. Every time I try to Play a Blu-ray Disc the picture skips. any advice?

:)

Killa Kwak, Mar 16, 2014
  2. Bluray player

please can anyone help!! My son has just bought an xbox one and the blu ray app just won't install. Have tried turning it of and on, turning Internet on and off etc and it just won't install! Any help greatly appreciated, he's really upset

SaffronClaw7171, Mar 16, 2014
  3. Aero Maxx
    Aero Maxx Guest
    Bluray Player App 0x91d70000

When trying to play bluray discs using the bluray player app, I'm getting the error of 0x91d70000.

Aero Maxx, Mar 16, 2014
  4. Arminator Win User

Blue ray player

Also: What BluRay discs are you trying to play that lock up the BluRay player app, and what BluRays are in poor quality?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

(0x80820002) Error message when trying to play one specific game - Madden 16

To solve this issue you should delete the BluRay-Player App, Hard-shut-down the xbox, reinstall the BluRay-Player App, you are done.

Enjoy gaming!
  6. SammieChaos Win User

Do you have to have Internet to use blu ray player now?

Hello,

in my own experience it is possible to use the BluRay offline, however if the BluRay player needs to be updated and you are offline, it will not play disk. You may need to connect to the internet to update the player.
  7. CRUZZifer Win User

Conflicting reports on 3D blu-ray playback

I sold my old Bluray player a long time ago (PS3) so I'm just glad the X1 plays Bluray period.
  8. drivesafely Win User

Xbox One HD-DVD add-on compatibility

Maybe xbox needed to apologize years ago then and make the 360 slim w a bluray player. Maybe even sell a small bluray drive. Nope.
Thema:

Bluray player skips

1. Bluray player skips - Similar Threads - Bluray player skips

2. 4k bluray player 0x91d70001 Westworld Season 2 Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    4k bluray player 0x91d70001 Westworld Season 2 Australia: I have never had an issue playing 4k discs on my Project Scorpio One X. The last few days I am getting error message 0x91d70001 for Westworld Series 2 UltraHD. It didnt work, then it did, I reset...
  3. Bluray player no ot installing error code 0x80D03801

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluray player no ot installing error code 0x80D03801: I tried to up update bluray player app it did not update,so I uninstalled and tried to reinstall it is showing error Code 0x80D03801 How to install it 7c1d7f97-225f-4312-8b48-9aee65e26849
  4. Xbox One X disc drive to loud to be used as an UHD Bluray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X disc drive to loud to be used as an UHD Bluray player: Hi! When I got my Xbox One X I bought it both for games and for watching UHD Blurays. Sadly I have now come to the conclusion that its not fit at all to be used as a UHD Bluray player. The disc...
  5. Fix BluRay player. Now!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix BluRay player. Now!: This player is buggy and never works when i want it to. How am i supposed to watch Blu-rays and 4k ultra movies on you're awsome console when your BluRay player cant even play the newest ones? Fix...
  6. XBOX ONE X Bluray Player and Dolby Atmos Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE X Bluray Player and Dolby Atmos Problems: Anyone else have this problem ? I have erratic performance from the Bluray Player App on my new Xbox One X. Some 4k discs will not play at all. And some will play the audio, but only display a...
  7. Serious system software bug or bug with bluray player app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious system software bug or bug with bluray player app: hi I have been told that by Xbox customer support that this is the only way to report a software bug with the Xbox one S console and the latest system software release. 3D bluray playback is...
  8. Xbox One X bluray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X bluray player: Hello folks. Does anyone know if the X will continue to support 3D Blu-ray Discs. I have pre ordered the new machine then read somewhere that due to 3D being dead it may not offer the support. I...
  9. BluRay Player Turning off Audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    BluRay Player Turning off Audio: So my Xbox One can play DVD's just fine but when it comes to Blu Ray only a few of my movies will play at all and some will just play the video and turn off all audio for the system upon starting....
  10. Bluray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluray player: please can anyone help!! My son has just bought an xbox one and the blu ray app just won't install. Have tried turning it of and on, turning Internet on and off etc and it just won't install! Any...