Bo2 (Xbox)

Discus and support Bo2 (Xbox) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for a Pubstomping clan I could join. I'm looking for a clan that has a YouTube that has 2,000+ sub's. Thanks 7558cd5c-00a0-464e-a9a3-9ec65149b7e5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by egh-5043EE17-422C-460D-A508-C9755D7C1DC6, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Bo2 (Xbox)

Looking for a Pubstomping clan I could join. I'm looking for a clan that has a YouTube that has 2,000+ sub's.

Thanks

:)

egh-5043EE17-422C-460D-A508-C9755D7C1DC6, Jan 22, 2014
  2. ThornlessPig
    ThornlessPig Guest
    Xbox freezes

My xbox freez every time i put inn bo2.

So what i did to fix it was: Del my profile del bo2 of innstalled clear systemCahe remove all usb connected.

Restart xbox donload profile and put in bo2 and play Bo2 (Xbox) :) Bo2 (Xbox) :)

Sorry for my bad typing ;-)

ThornlessPig, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Iclipse
    Iclipse Guest
    Black Ops II: Status Code 03-80-00

Every time I put in any Black Ops II disc it says “Unrecognized Disc” and then gives me the status code 03-80-00. This has happened with 3 different BO2 discs which none had any scratches at all. IT’S NOT MY XBOX. Every single game besides BO2 works perfectly
    fine. It’s not my BO2 Disc it’s the actual BO2 game itself. THIS ONLY HAPPENS WITH BO2. I DONT need a new xbox. It has nothing to do with hardware. Any help please?

Iclipse, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Inferno20
    Inferno20 Guest

Bo2 (Xbox)

RoG is the squad to join. Check out our
    info thread

RoG Phoenix is the name of our BO II brigade.

Inferno20, Jan 22, 2014
  5. ItzFateHyper Win User

BO2 THEATRE MODS

Hello James Xbox Does Not Make The Dissensions For BO2 The Developers That Made BO2 Do If You Have A Complaint About That I Would Suggest You Go To The Devs Or BO2 Support For That Matter Best Of Luck Hope This Helps
  6. ThornlessPig Win User

Xbox freezes

My xbox freez every time i put inn bo2.

So what i did to fix it was: Del my profile del bo2 of innstalled clear systemCahe remove all usb connected.

Restart xbox donload profile and put in bo2 and play :) :)

Sorry for my bad typing ;-)
  7. XFri3dRice Win User

Black ops 2 freezing during start up.

Do you mean any BO2 Save file? or just any save file from any other game, I just got BO2 for my Xbox.
  8. Burnin TODI Win User

Help Needed.

9. cdt314 Win User

Liked the Demo, but concerned about DLC getting disabled, should I worry?

Whole lotta hope in here for BO2. If it disappoints, will the same people here griping about MW3 be in the BO2 forum griping about BO2?
Thema:

Bo2 (Xbox)

1. Bo2 (Xbox) - Similar Threads - Bo2

2. COD BO2 - account isn't allowed to play Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD BO2 - account isn't allowed to play Xbox live: Hello, I bought xbox live, to play call of duty black ops 2 zombies split screen with my friend. But when I try connect to the servers I get an error message witch says that I'm not allowed to...
  3. BO2 THEATRE MODS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BO2 THEATRE MODS: After theatre mods where removed from black ops 2 the game was actually playable and it was so fun. Theatre mods are now back and I'm pretty sure most people are really annoyed about this. I'm...
  4. UI error on Bo2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UI error on Bo2: Specifically UI error 29016 has completely broken my matchmaking and viewing of my stats and other's stats on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 I would appreciate it if this major problem was taken care of...
  5. BO2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BO2: Hi, i am game sharing with a friend on xbox one we are both trying to play bo2 together but for some reason we cant join each other. But if theres a third person we can both join him. What do i do...
  6. Hacker/Modder Bo2 Mar 20, 2020 xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacker/Modder Bo2 Mar 20, 2020 xbox live: There's someone on bo2 on xbox live who does nothing more than go match to match DDOSing the host. It's happened for several weeks and like many others, XBox doesnt do anything. His name is wifi...
  7. This is less than an addition but more of a problem with bo2 and waw

in XboX Insiders
    This is less than an addition but more of a problem with bo2 and waw: Whenever I tried to play cod bo2 and waw on game streaming a error would pop up saying i can't play this on game streaming. Is there anything I can do? submitted by /u/mr-sanchy [link] [comments]
  8. Bo2 wont play on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bo2 wont play on xbox one x: I recently bought bo2 from CEX second hand and tried to play it on my xbox one x but nothing would happen. I then tried other 360 disks and they would load instantly so i tried inserting it in my...
  9. Bo2 dlc missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bo2 dlc missing: I gave. My friend my old 360 and went to download evrtything to my xbox one s and 70% of my dlcs that i bought are missing. The camos that came with them are still there just no maps. How cani grt...
  10. I am Brazilian but my BO2 is in English. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am Brazilian but my BO2 is in English. Why?: As far as I know BO2 is dubbed and subtitled in Portuguese, but mine came completely in English. Why? 413c1083-7d3b-4101-abf8-cb8d7b6c549a