Bo2 (Xbox)

Discus and support Bo2 (Xbox) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for a Pubstomping clan I could join. I'm looking for a clan that has a YouTube that has 2,000+ sub's. Thanks 7558cd5c-00a0-464e-a9a3-9ec65149b7e5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by egh-5043EE17-422C-460D-A508-C9755D7C1DC6, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Bo2 (Xbox)

Looking for a Pubstomping clan I could join. I'm looking for a clan that has a YouTube that has 2,000+ sub's.

Thanks

:)

egh-5043EE17-422C-460D-A508-C9755D7C1DC6, Jan 22, 2014
  2. ThornlessPig
    ThornlessPig Guest
    Xbox freezes

My xbox freez every time i put inn bo2.

So what i did to fix it was: Del my profile del bo2 of innstalled clear systemCahe remove all usb connected.

Restart xbox donload profile and put in bo2 and play Bo2 (Xbox) :) Bo2 (Xbox) :)

Sorry for my bad typing ;-)

ThornlessPig, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Iclipse
    Iclipse Guest
    Black Ops II: Status Code 03-80-00

Every time I put in any Black Ops II disc it says “Unrecognized Disc” and then gives me the status code 03-80-00. This has happened with 3 different BO2 discs which none had any scratches at all. IT’S NOT MY XBOX. Every single game besides BO2 works perfectly
    fine. It’s not my BO2 Disc it’s the actual BO2 game itself. THIS ONLY HAPPENS WITH BO2. I DONT need a new xbox. It has nothing to do with hardware. Any help please?

Iclipse, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Inferno20
    Inferno20 Guest

Bo2 (Xbox)

RoG is the squad to join. Check out our
    info thread

RoG Phoenix is the name of our BO II brigade.

Inferno20, Jan 22, 2014
  5. ThornlessPig Win User

Xbox freezes

My xbox freez every time i put inn bo2.

So what i did to fix it was: Del my profile del bo2 of innstalled clear systemCahe remove all usb connected.

Restart xbox donload profile and put in bo2 and play :) :)

Sorry for my bad typing ;-)
  6. XFri3dRice Win User

Black ops 2 freezing during start up.

Do you mean any BO2 Save file? or just any save file from any other game, I just got BO2 for my Xbox.
  7. Burnin TODI Win User

Help Needed.

8. cdt314 Win User

Liked the Demo, but concerned about DLC getting disabled, should I worry?

Whole lotta hope in here for BO2. If it disappoints, will the same people here griping about MW3 be in the BO2 forum griping about BO2?
  9. x WANTSOME x Win User

Recruiting Joint oldest clan on Xbox. UK Only

Still playing BO2 AND bf3 until new xbox is launched.
Thema:

Bo2 (Xbox)

1. Bo2 (Xbox) - Similar Threads - Bo2

2. Bo2 dlc missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bo2 dlc missing: I gave. My friend my old 360 and went to download evrtything to my xbox one s and 70% of my dlcs that i bought are missing. The camos that came with them are still there just no maps. How cani grt...
  3. I am Brazilian but my BO2 is in English. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am Brazilian but my BO2 is in English. Why?: As far as I know BO2 is dubbed and subtitled in Portuguese, but mine came completely in English. Why? 413c1083-7d3b-4101-abf8-cb8d7b6c549a
  4. [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360: buenas tardes, tengo un problema en xbox 360, cuando intento jugar a call cod duty black op II, ha duelo por equipos, nunca empieza la partida, sale el jugador en modo observador y sale de la...
  5. Problème DLC BO2 sur Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème DLC BO2 sur Xbox One: Bonjour, J'ai récemment fait l'acquisition d'une xbox one et je voulais jouer bo2 dessus. J'ai donc mis mon CD, tout roule etc, et lorsque je veux choisir ma map de zombie, je me rends compte que...
  6. my bo2 wont install of microsoft.com to my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my bo2 wont install of microsoft.com to my xbox one s: So basically I just baught Bo2 for my xb1 and it wont instal of Microsoft.com can I get some help on this tia 44e6f3a9-e788-419c-9d27-29a7fee1aa34
  7. "[BO2]" the hardcore tdm just as bad like a normal tdm on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "[BO2]" the hardcore tdm just as bad like a normal tdm on xbox?: one guy say to me on xbox to i try the hardcore tdm because not as bad like normal tdm or all bo2 is dead? 67e0c315-01c8-41de-94c2-a4218a79a8af
  8. Cannot play certain game modes on bo2 or bo3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play certain game modes on bo2 or bo3: Please help. Can only play team deathmatch on black ops 3. No other multiplayer mode will work. NAT type is open... X box 360. Same issue on bo2 i can only play a couple game modes???...
  9. Can't level up in BO2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't level up in BO2: Split from this thread. I have been playing call of duty black ops 2 and last week i was at level 36 when i turned it off for the night then turned it on the next day and leveled up to level 38...
  10. Save file corrupt- Please help ! Cod bo2 keeps erasing my rank level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save file corrupt- Please help ! Cod bo2 keeps erasing my rank level: Cod bo2 has sent me back to rank 18 7 times. What gives. Looking everywhere for answers and none... HELP PLEASE!!! cce78f68-ace7-4044-a658-1dfbd90f2d39