Bo3 Crashes After Every Game

Discus and support Bo3 Crashes After Every Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own Cod: Bo3, and after I start a campaign mission, my game crashes. Also playing a multiplayer or zombies match and ending it, the game crashes.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IAmKenar, Oct 7, 2019.

1. IAmKenar
    IAmKenar Guest

I own Cod: Bo3, and after I start a campaign mission, my game crashes. Also playing a multiplayer or zombies match and ending it, the game crashes. I've bought multiple disks thinking this would help, but it happens to every disk

I've also tryed uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing works

:)

IAmKenar, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Chargersbride Win User

3. HeroicTrigger Win User

This sounds like a hardware problem. Have you looked on support.xbox.com? If you can't find a solution on the support page, try contacting the support team. Your console might need a repair.

I wish you good luck.
  4. SmoglessJarl53 Win User

Games crashes after finishing every game

I have to do this after every game I win. Have to close down the program, and re open it. Or else it flashes and restarts back to the beginning of the level, as soon as I finish a stack.
  5. AvengedBRa Win User

Language independence not working properly.

Hi, have you restarted you console after changing the language? If yes it can be the game's fault, on Call of Duty BO3 worked fine for me.
  6. mTzTheOne Win User

Battlefield 4 Drops out to homescreen

Yea, this sucks so hard.

Diddnt they tested one of these game ? In fact the games arent crashing after 7 hours playing... theyre crashing every 30 minutes.... all of them... FIFA, NBA, BF, COD.

I wish someone can tell us the true reason of this "Bug"..
Thema:

1. Bo3 Crashes After Every Game - Similar Threads - Bo3 Crashes Every

2. Bo3 on 360

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Bo3 on 360: Bo3 on 360 Hey there! Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues...
  3. Cannot play certain game modes on bo2 or bo3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play certain game modes on bo2 or bo3: Please help. Can only play team deathmatch on black ops 3. No other multiplayer mode will work. NAT type is open... X box 360. Same issue on bo2 i can only play a couple game modes???...
  4. Bo3 broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bo3 broken: My bo3 will not start when I open it it gets to the activision logo and crashes, I have tried it a lot of times and the same thing happens every time. I have done a hard reset on my Xbox and...
  5. Cod: BO3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod: BO3: my black ops 3 is currently not working. I've tried restarting my xbox and it's still not working. It keeps saying to complete your installation , first cancel it then try installing it again but...
  6. zombie map problem bo3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    zombie map problem bo3: I recently downloaded CoD Bo3 Zombies chronicles edition, i downloaded zombies chronichles and the zombies part of bo3 but i havent been able to play the maps as they were not selectable, i would...
  7. BO3 moderators needed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BO3 moderators needed!: Okay so I just got BO3 from my buddy for Xbone. I played the 360 version for a bit and it was great! Now all I encounter is modding,lag switching, and the occasional good mode hack. For the past...
  8. I just bought call of duty bo3 today and when I try to install it it keeps stopping at 4 %

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought call of duty bo3 today and when I try to install it it keeps stopping at 4 %: so I just bought cod bo3 today there is no scratches or anything on it and when I go to install it to my Xbox it stops at 4% every time and I’ve tried going offline that didn’t work I’ve whent to...
  9. Can't download cod bo3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download cod bo3: I have been trying for 1 week to download call of duty black ops 3 but I get to points were I think it will work but then it says installation stopped. I have tried all the things on the forums...
  10. Xbox x wont download bo3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox x wont download bo3: tried to download my bo3 of the disc, gets to 16.88gb then tells me disc is dirty, tho it's spotless. Won't download of cloud, just says installation stopped error code 0x87e0012c which is of no...