Bonus Gears of War 4 digital code (emailed 10 days post-purchase)

Discus and support Bonus Gears of War 4 digital code (emailed 10 days post-purchase) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When I purchased my xbox one X back on November 18 It clearly states the following: Bonus Gears of War 4 digital code (emailed 10 days post-purchase)... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JendersonDuran, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Bonus Gears of War 4 digital code (emailed 10 days post-purchase)

When I purchased my xbox one X back on November 18 It clearly states the following: Bonus Gears of War 4 digital code (emailed 10 days post-purchase) now is new year already almost 2 months and I haven't received
    anything yet wonder if it got lost in the mail?

:)

JendersonDuran, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Connor Bunch Win User

Bought an Xbox, was Promised GOW4, Never Got it

Hello FAKIR101,

I gave more detail in my reply to Zero Jehuty, so please check that out if you can. But to answer your question, this was promised to me by microsoft, not a store representative. I bought the console online. I only picked it up in store. The console I bought
    was a Forza Horizon 4 bundle, but in the product details online, the page read "Bonus Gears of War 4 digital code (emailed 10 days post-purchase)".
  3. Smwutches Win User

Actually just found the terms again. It says the code should be received no later than the 9th. If you don't receive it by that date, you'll want to contact Microsoft Store support.

PURCHASE AN XBOX ONE X GOLD RUSH SPECIAL, GET GEARS OF WAR 4

Offer valid from 9:00 PM PST on November 21, 2018 to 11:59 PM PST on December 25, 2018, while supplies last. Available only in Microsoft retail and online store in the United States (including Puerto Rico). Offer valid
    only on select Gears of War 4 Standard Edition Digital Code after purchase of select Xbox One consoles. Excludes Xbox One S Minecraft Creators bundle, refurbished and pre-order consoles. After your purchase, you'll receive a digital code at the email address
    associated with your purchase within 10 business days of promotion end date. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or promo code(s).
    May not be combinable with other offers. Refunds will take into account the discount. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at
    any time. Limit of 3 codes per customer. Other exclusions and limits may apply.Code should be received no later than Jan 9, 2018.
  4. DavidYavel Win User

How and where did you check the promotion date (which you say has changed)?
  5. JendersonDuran Win User

I didn't get the gold rush, I got a forza bundle: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-one-x-1tb-console-forza-horizon-4-bundle/8wpzxg8cf6ft/6fbc?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  6. BossVarun Win User

Hi,

Did anyone receive the GOW 4 digital code?

I just checked and the promotion date is now showing from November 22, 2018 to January 31, 2019. Does this mean that we will receive the code on 9th Feb instead of 9th Jan?
Thema:

1. Bonus Gears of War 4 digital code (emailed 10 days post-purchase) - Similar Threads - Bonus Gears War

2. Problem code Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and bonus Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem code Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and bonus Gears of War 4: Hello, I'm new here, and I'd like to ask a question. In my new Xbox One X Limited Edition Gears 5, there is a code for "Gears 5 Ultimate and bonus Gears of War 4" (link below). I redeemed the...
  3. gears of war 5 double bonus extension

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gears of war 5 double bonus extension: i bought the 20.00 iron package and the 1 month extension and the new wave lanser it said i had 46days left but now says 15 days left what happened to the 30days i did not get the 1200 iron back...
  4. Gears of War 4 - How to access bonus games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War 4 - How to access bonus games?: Hi there, Just bought a used copy of Gears of War from GAME here in the UK. Installed it and can't find GOW1,2 and 3 games. Having checked out the forums it seems there should be a card in the...
  5. Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and bonus Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and bonus Gears of War 4: Hey Guys, Was wondering if anyone has encountered this issue. I purchase the Gears 5 Console Bundle. I have redeemed all the codes for Gears of War Ultimate, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and...
  6. XBox One - Selling Gears of War 4 - What about 4 bonus games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One - Selling Gears of War 4 - What about 4 bonus games: Hi All, I am selling some of my old games that I do not play anymore. For Gears of War 4, it comes with 4 bonus games (the 4 GOW on XBox 360). I can't remember if I ever used these codes because...
  7. Gears of war 4 bundle bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war 4 bundle bonus: Like I stated on a previous post I still haven't get the email with the codes for gears of war 4 that I was supposed to get post purchase... last time I posted I was told I was supposed to get it...
  8. Gears of war pre order bonus not showing up in game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war pre order bonus not showing up in game: I pre ordered gears of war 4 and I got the pre order bonus but i do not have it in game 5473d852-49cb-4d33-b05e-95ce0c5cefbf
  9. Gears of war 4 with 4 bonus games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 with 4 bonus games: After redeem the code for the GOW Judgment, nothing happens.. Tried key the codes again, the system replied "Code has been redeemed" Tried switching on/off the system but nothing works. Go thru...
  10. How can I redeem my 4 bonus GOW collection from my Gears of War 4 copy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I redeem my 4 bonus GOW collection from my Gears of War 4 copy?: I'm getting an error while trying to redeem my games. I successfully redeemed my code for Gears of War judgement. But, GOW 1,2 & 3 always fail. The error code says : "Change your language region...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gears of war bonus code

2. gears of war 4 digital code xbox one microsoft promo

3. Bonus Gears of War 4 digital code with xbox one x