Boost

Discus and support Boost in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is boost not working in gears 5 ? also iron going missing ??? 79fbf221-fec8-4ee8-9694-ab72d9517480 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by andrewpatterson5, May 3, 2021 at 8:42 PM.

1. Boost

Why is boost not working in gears 5 ? also iron going missing ???

:)

andrewpatterson5, May 3, 2021 at 8:42 PM
  2. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Knife 5 friends........

We could "boost" this achievement with each other. Yeah, I said it...boost, boost, boost, boost......HA!
  3. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

A concept that must be heard before being declined.

^Nope. Boost Boost Boost, my friend. Thats all that would happen.
  4. Elohmn Win User

Knife 5 friends........

[quote user="DTW Dirty Harry"]

We could "boost" this achievement with each other. Yeah, I said it...boost, boost, boost, boost......HA!

[/quote]

Trust me when I say on this one, no need to boost. It's very satisfying and fun getting your Friends Tags without their permission.
  5. Haunted Cellar Win User

BOOSTING

Silent is right, anybody can boost all they like, it's not like they modded their xbox to play illegal game downloads.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Boosting

why play a game that you don`t like to to boost a gamerscore? plus if you need someone to help you to " boost" to get them then they aren`t even your achievements so why even bother?
Thema:

Boost

1. Boost - Similar Threads - Boost

2. Why are my gatorade purchases in 2k21 not showing up? The 10,000 vc is gone yet the boost...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my gatorade purchases in 2k21 not showing up? The 10,000 vc is gone yet the boost...: I have purchased gatorade for 10,000vc in 2k21 twice yet the boost are not showing up on my myplayers. That is ten real life dollars. Wow but the instant i notify you they add it to my myplayers....
  3. Games With FPS Boost Off By Default

in XboX Insiders
    Games With FPS Boost Off By Default: Thought I would post it here just in case it is a possible issue but I'm noticing a pattern with FPS boosted games where it's off by default, they are all X Enhanced games. Now according to the...
  4. Boost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Boost: Why is boost not working in gears 5 ??? 3a965c40-651c-4c29-ad95-4f1f1040231c
  5. Shadow of the Tomb Raider FPS Boost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider FPS Boost: Hello I wondered if the Xbox team are looking to introduce or are looking at a FPS Boost update to shadow of the tomb raider, Rise of the tomb raider and tomb raider. I love playing all the games,...
  6. FPS Boost reduces only and specifically resolution in some games? Or it also disable any...

in XboX Insiders
    FPS Boost reduces only and specifically resolution in some games? Or it also disable any...: Decided to test Battlefield 1 right now using FPS Boost on Series X and, don't know if it's because I was so used to 4K, but the graphics really look like those from Xbox One S and not Xbox One X!...
  7. FPS Boost on Battlefield 4, 1, and 5. Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    FPS Boost on Battlefield 4, 1, and 5. Xbox Series X: So they just came out with a update for these games for higher frames and stuff and they only allow u to have higher frames (at least above 30) if u have a 120hz TV or monitor, and its kinda dumb...
  8. Will Sonic Unleashed support the FPS Boost feature on Xbox Series X/S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Sonic Unleashed support the FPS Boost feature on Xbox Series X/S?: The request for porting Sonic Unleashed to other platforms is very large, since no one managed to play this game in stable 60 FPS. And since you have implemented the feature to remove the FPS cap...
  9. Fps boost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fps boost: Can't find the answer to this question so far, so figured I'd ask here. So with games getting the "fps boost" do they need to be installed on the internal or can they be on an external for them to...
  10. Dishonored FPS boost series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dishonored FPS boost series x: Is the game supposed to snap to objects that you can pick up, it seems like everytine it does or i look at something i can react to or use the game almost micro studders for a second?...