Booster pack suggestions and gripes

Discus and support Booster pack suggestions and gripes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 1. There should be Extreme caddie Perks. 2. There should be complete Extreme "individual golfer" sets. Consider unlimited golfer abilities when a set... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by edwinthenuke, Feb 23, 2014.

1. edwinthenuke
    edwinthenuke Guest

1. There should be Extreme caddie Perks.

2. There should be complete Extreme "individual golfer" sets. Consider unlimited golfer abilities when a set is complete.

3. Extreme individual sets should give the best stats for each golfer. Other extreme gear could be equivalent to the individual clubs, but the set bonus should overcome them.

4. "All golfer" extreme sets should combine for unusual bonuses, (e.g. Wind Effect -100%, Water Skip +200%, or Rough/Sand -100%)

:)

edwinthenuke, Feb 23, 2014
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Is The New Call of Duty Really Gonna Have Jetpacks and Cloaking

"Booster" packs and cloaking , yes.

bloosuga, Feb 23, 2014
  3. Is The New Call of Duty Really Gonna Have Jetpacks and Cloaking

yea she shows u her pokemon booster packs

KuShEd_OuT860, Feb 23, 2014
  4. METHOD BLUNT Win User

Playdate #2 [21/02] : Gears Of War 3

5. Amped Razor Win User

Matchmaking Problem

It's definitely the booster map pack
  6. sradleye Win User

Matchmaking Problem

download booster map pack?
  7. Darker Reaper Win User

LOL@Crossbows

Wish they brought back Expansion packs and booster packs like those ones...
  8. ArtemisVex Win User

New Tracks on Forza?

'Fraid not, it's Road Atlanta and a car booster pack.
Thema:

1. Booster pack suggestions and gripes - Similar Threads - Booster pack suggestions

2. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: why can't my xbox one connect to my wireless booster

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: why can't my xbox one connect to my wireless booster: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: why can't my xbox one connect to my wireless booster Why can't my xbox one connect with my range extender when it shows up on my xbox with a good signal? It is...
  3. Never got my code for the Neverwinter EXP Booster (Bought with rewards)

in XBoX Rewards
    Never got my code for the Neverwinter EXP Booster (Bought with rewards): It's been 4 days since I claimed my points to get the Neverwinter EXP Booster and never got my code for it. Please help, thanks! c584ccf8-c7fa-4d4f-bce3-e7abc4b85256
  4. Missing Neverwinter booster pack promo earned 4 got 3

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Neverwinter booster pack promo earned 4 got 3: [img] Nicholas B Microsoft Answer Tech End chat MeHave 4 claimed Neverwinter boosters in my account on Xbox rewards but I only got 3 in my game unused. Where's the forth gamertag . 8:45 pm...
  5. Missing Neverwinter booster pack promo earned 4 got 3

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Neverwinter booster pack promo earned 4 got 3: [img] Nicholas B Microsoft Answer Tech End chat MeHave 4 claimed Neverwinter boosters in my account on Xbox rewards but I only got 3 in my game unused. Where's the forth gamertag . 8:45 pm...
  6. Why Aren’t Boosters Banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Aren’t Boosters Banned?: I report boosters every day and I still see the same boosters every day. I caught a ban for offensive content in my profile that had been there for years plus I was never told what was offensive...
  7. Boosters Only on extreme packs????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Boosters Only on extreme packs????: Hey, my wife and I love this game and play a lot, but and when she went to buy an extreme pack, it says boosters only! We do not have a full set of anything! Do we need to start the game fresh...
  8. booster pack (maps) cannot download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    booster pack (maps) cannot download: Hi, I recently moved to the Philippines and bought xbox 360 with gears of war 3. I tried to download pack booster to have more maps, but when i try to download, it says " not available in your...
  9. Purchased Gold edition, but missing credits, XP booster, and more.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Gold edition, but missing credits, XP booster, and more.: I purchased the Gold edition of Ghost Recon Wildlands but it only installed the standard edition, the deluxe pack, my mini bus, and the rebel ghost pack. I am missing the other two ghost packs,...
  10. Thief Booster packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thief Booster packs: I decided to buy all three booster packs for Thief on XBox One last night, and noticed an issue when one of my packs didn't activate in-game. The packs I purchased are called "Thief Booster Pack:...