Boot to TV. - "Xbox Watch TV" should be able to boot Xbox in direct TV live mode

Discus and support Boot to TV. - "Xbox Watch TV" should be able to boot Xbox in direct TV live mode in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Boot to TV. - "Xbox Watch TV" should be able to boot Xbox in direct TV live mode e783cc46-edd7-4257-816e-9cf0a72dc712 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pj11m, Jun 7, 2014.

1. pj11m
    pj11m Guest

Boot to TV. - "Xbox Watch TV" should be able to boot Xbox in direct TV live mode

:)

pj11m, Jun 7, 2014
  2. persona1138
    persona1138 Guest
    XBOX One Connected To DVR

One thought... If, after activating the XBOX One's "Live TV" functionality, I could set my XBOX One to ALWAYS boot up into its Live TV mode, this all might not be as big of a problem. What I mean is... If I want to watch TV (live or recorded from my DVR
    through my XBOX One), I don't want to have to start up the XBOX One and navigate through the Home screen of my console (past my Gamer Card, Store, etc.) to get to its "Live TV" mode. I just want it to automatically start up in "Live TV" mode from the beginning,
    every time I boot up the console.

That still doesn't solve all the other questons/concerns I have about the XBOX One's "Live TV" functionality, but at least it will prevent my girlfriend from having to navigate the XBOX One's menus just to get to TV... and then, use my Logitech remote to
    access the TiVo's menus to get to pre-recorded programs on my TiVo. Just let me boot up the console and immediately see my TV as I do now (with my TiVo connected directly to the TV.) If I want to play games, I'll just back out of the XBOX One's "Live TV"
    mode to the XBOX's home screen.

persona1138, Jun 7, 2014
  3. WISH LIST: Notifications of friends signing on

The other thing I would like would to have the option to boot up into 'TV" mode. This makes it a lot easier to watch tv for those who don't play xbox and don't know how to get into tv viewing mode.

Customgamer18, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Boot to TV. - "Xbox Watch TV" should be able to boot Xbox in direct TV live mode

JT Kimbell [MSFT], Jun 7, 2014
  5. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

6. Customgamer18 Win User

WISH LIST: Notifications of friends signing on

The other thing I would like would to have the option to boot up into 'TV" mode. This makes it a lot easier to watch tv for those who don't play xbox and don't know how to get into tv viewing mode.
  7. persona1138 Win User

XBOX One Connected To DVR

One thought... If, after activating the XBOX One's "Live TV" functionality, I could set my XBOX One to ALWAYS boot up into its Live TV mode, this all might not be as big of a problem. What I mean is... If I want to watch TV (live or recorded from my DVR
    through my XBOX One), I don't want to have to start up the XBOX One and navigate through the Home screen of my console (past my Gamer Card, Store, etc.) to get to its "Live TV" mode. I just want it to automatically start up in "Live TV" mode from the beginning,
    every time I boot up the console.

That still doesn't solve all the other questons/concerns I have about the XBOX One's "Live TV" functionality, but at least it will prevent my girlfriend from having to navigate the XBOX One's menus just to get to TV... and then, use my Logitech remote to
    access the TiVo's menus to get to pre-recorded programs on my TiVo. Just let me boot up the console and immediately see my TV as I do now (with my TiVo connected directly to the TV.) If I want to play games, I'll just back out of the XBOX One's "Live TV"
    mode to the XBOX's home screen.
  8. Sascha Stops Win User

XB1/LiveTv works Great! but please add the following...

I would like to follow up on this idea of starting XBox One into TV Mode. It should be possible to wake up XBox one with two voice commands. One going to Xbox Startscreen ("XBox ON") and the other one with booting up to TV ("XBox TV")..
  9. BeLogical Win User

Could Xbox One boot to the TV app in full screen?

+100, boot to live TV or my Xbox is going on a secondary input!
Thema:

1. Boot to TV. - "Xbox Watch TV" should be able to boot Xbox in direct TV live mode - Similar Threads - Boot Watch should

2. Xbox One X update errore (First Boot)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X update errore (First Boot): Hello, today i bought and Xbox One X and, when trying to update the console for the first time this i what came out as an error: 0x80072F8F 0x00000000 0x00000201...
  3. When do you plan on getting a handle on the host booting [mod removed]?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When do you plan on getting a handle on the host booting [mod removed]?: In this game my team mates were constantly getting booted as well as in the next one. I want names and addresses so I can charge for cyber terrorism. I fully intend to press civil charges. [mod...
  4. Xbox One X not booting up or running properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X not booting up or running properly: I've been having troubles with my xbox today. At first it wasn't loading any games then it got severely worse. Now my console doesn't boot up properly and wont open any games or apps. The UI is...
  5. Error E101 / E106 can’t reset/update/boot, please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Error E101 / E106 can’t reset/update/boot, please help!: So right now my XBOX ONE X is unusable. I was in the Insider Program for a while and then one day while playing, I got a notification that there was something wrong with my saved games and that I...
  6. Xbox won't boot.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won't boot.: Currently in Alpha Skip Ahead, tried to get on my xbox this morning and it currently won't boot. I currently want to try to avoid factory resetting and losing multiple home xbox accounts tokens...
  7. OneGuide and general boot issues

in XboX Insiders
    OneGuide and general boot issues: [Beta Ring] [Xbox One X Scorpio Edition] Anyone having issues with OneGuide and TV Tuner? Randomly, my OneGuide will crash or just not boot up at all. Multiple hard resets later, and sometimes it...
  8. Xbox One having boot-up and lock-up issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One having boot-up and lock-up issues: Hi, My Xbox One has recently been experiencing more and more boot-up issues (stuck on green loading screen). I have done all the "easy" fixes cycle power, hard reset, factory reset. These fixes...
  9. Xbox will not boot after failed update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not boot after failed update: Last night I ran the requested update and for some reason it failed during the process. Unfortunately I can not remember the error message. However it said restart system. It never restarted and...
  10. 2week old xbox one all digital wont boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    2week old xbox one all digital wont boot: got that new all digital 2 week ago but now it wont boot up. prior to that, i got a screen with 2 choice reeboot or serch the web for a problem wont recognise controler help!!!...