Booted from lobby when trying to ply halo mcc online with Xbox S

Discus and support Booted from lobby when trying to ply halo mcc online with Xbox S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new Xbox S and play halo MCC on game pass. Every time I try to join a game, I get into the loading screen and then I am booted out with no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bcruiks, Dec 5, 2021.

1. bcruiks
    bcruiks Guest

I have a new Xbox S and play halo MCC on game pass. Every time I try to join a game, I get into the loading screen and then I am booted out with no explanation as to why. It has happened maybe 90% of the time I try to play. I have no internet issues and get no error messages so I have no idea how to fix this

:)

bcruiks, Dec 5, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Is your NAT type open, closed, or moderated? Check this out by following the instructions in the article below, please.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Do you have problems like this in other games?

Are you using a Wifi or cabled connection?

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community.
  3. smileskybird Win User

Halo MCC

I'm on my Xbox 1 just logged onto it and fired up Halo MCC haven't been on it since early last month, no XBL Updates since then, and when I launched it, 3 Achievement notifications popped up! I guess they fixed Achievements for Halo MCC. I'm in a Team Slayer
    multiplayer lobby and matchmaking is working!! I'm actually IN a multiplayer game in Halo MCC. Last time I was here, matchmaking was broken.
  4. Lord Morgothz Win User

one of my game litterally just disappear

I had it then one time i deleted it to make some place for another game but when i came to reinstall Halo MCC it was just gone, nowhere to be found, even when i go on the Xbox Store and type Halo, the only result i get is: halo 5, halo wars 2, etc but no
    MCC at all, and i even have Halo MCC Insider installed on my Xbox right now, but everytime i try to launch it just don't
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Redeem Code for Halo O.D.S.T DLC for Halo MCC

I haven't played Halo MCC in a few months but I thought O. D. S. T. was in the list of games on MCC.
  6. GenocidalxDemon Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x87df2efe

I'm getting this from trying to Install the "Halo Nightfall" DLC that comes with the MCC.
Thema:

1. Booted from lobby when trying to ply halo mcc online with Xbox S - Similar Threads - Booted lobby trying

2. Freezing,blue screen, not booting and not showing bios hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Freezing,blue screen, not booting and not showing bios hard drive: While palying games Randomly freeze sound only work after come blue screen and restart.not boot and bios not showing hard drive.10 minutes after power work hard drive and computer come same...
  3. Xbox Series s message when booting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series s message when booting game: When launching Borderlands 3 I get this message pop pure virtual function being called while application was running (gisrunning == 1) then once I press okay and start the game is crashes...
  4. Xbox 360 Slim not booting past splash screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim not booting past splash screen: I pulled my Xbox 360 Slim out of storage. It starts to power up but then won't load past that the logo splash screen. I can press the center Xbox Guide button on the controller but if I choose any...
  5. Break reminder doesn't work on boot

in XboX Insiders
    Break reminder doesn't work on boot: The break reminder function on my Series X hasn't functioned correctly for some time. The description in settings > preferences states: The timer starts counting when you sign in or change the...
  6. Xbox Series X boot animation used to briefly flash/lose signal only after complete turn...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X boot animation used to briefly flash/lose signal only after complete turn...: Really not sure if it's because I entered Skip Ahead Ring (coming from Beta Ring), but I'm noticing now this behavior even when restarting console. Is there any explanation about why this is...
  7. Astroneer booting up failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astroneer booting up failure: Hi everyone, I recently bought astroneer with gamepass to play with my friends. Unfortunately, instead of opening it displays a quick window before crashing. I've tried reinstalling the game and...
  8. Xbox App does not allow me to install a game into a different location then the boot disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App does not allow me to install a game into a different location then the boot disk: Hi There, I have just upgraded my Windows from 10 to 11. After this upgrade I cannot install a game into my 4TB disk instead of 240GB boot disk. When I click to install button for a game, a...
  9. This guy said he will boot me his name is [mod removed]

in XBoX Accessibility
    This guy said he will boot me his name is [mod removed]: he said he would boot me if i didn't buy him something please help 94cfe3ea-0d3b-4938-8aa1-9645deb757dc
  10. IW Lobby Boot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IW Lobby Boot: Whenever I complete a match and it goes back to lobby it kicks me back to the main screen "find a match" screen. After every single match. Is there a fix for this??...