booted offline

Discus and support booted offline in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; yesterday at aprx 9 pm i was in a backwards compatible halo reach lobby when a hacker with the gamertag [mod removed] joined and booted everyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xbox is not ok, May 23, 2020.

1. booted offline

yesterday at aprx 9 pm i was in a backwards compatible halo reach lobby when a hacker with the gamertag [mod removed] joined and booted everyone offline.when our systems were reset we were shown that all friends are online until we went to their profile
    which then simply said offline. we were able to join parties however we could not hear eachother or communicate in any way. the issue still persists today. is there any way to tell if this is just a result of the current core service issues or a result of
    the hacker?

:)

Xbox is not ok, May 23, 2020
  2. OUTLAWDARVIN Win User

Booted Offline

I tried to contact the code enforcement team of the same problems happening to me and another issue but after 3 days I haven't heard so much as a single word from them. I'm going to start looking for the number for their human resources department to file
    a complaint against them soon.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Booted Offline

You would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

If they disconnected you from your internet (known is a Denial of Service), you would need to contact your ISP to alert them of what's happening so they can get you back online.
  4. taidara Win User

Booted Offline

@Doxa Monster - If you think you've experience a DDoS attack, I strongly suggest that you follow the advice up front.

1. Contact your ISP and have them know about your situation. They can provide you with a new unique IP address.
    2. File a complaint if you believe this player has violated the Xbox Live Code of Conduct (select the Tampering
      category).
    3. Make sure you Block, Mute, Avoid all future communications on Live with the player(s) in regard.

For future reference, avoid calling out another players gamertag here on the forums. That's a violation against the forum rules.

Good luck!
  5. DaNK Danglez Win User

Booted Offline

Is this a joke? I invited them to play like a good person and they DDoS attack my team because we are ranked 4th in the world, you can't just choose to leave the lobby and not get DDoS attacked so learn about video games before you comment like a smart !@$.
  6. DaNK Danglez Win User

Booted Offline

I could really care less, somebody illegally tampered with my internet on Microsoft's console and nothing will be done because I know 20 people who still do this months after being reported. It's sad how much Microsoft and EA sports don't care. My brother
    was taking a college exam when our internet was tampered with. This person admitted to doing it to me when I was allowed back online so I don't want to hear this credibility crap.
Thema:

booted offline

1. booted offline - Similar Threads - booted offline

2. This guy keeps booting me offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy keeps booting me offline: So I used play with this guy a lot and we were good friends. Until he started calling me names and threatening me by pulling my ip and reading out my address out loud. He then continued to boot me...
  3. Someone Trying to Boot Me offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone Trying to Boot Me offline.: Hi There,I was playing Xbox last night and someone was threatening to Boot Me Offline.But He can only do it If he joins my party.And he does it Round Xbox and Has a PC And He can see everyones IP...
  4. Getting Booted Offline By Some [mod removed] That Thinks He's God

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Booted Offline By Some [mod removed] That Thinks He's God: About a week ago I was playing the black ops 1 with a couple of my friends for a nostalgia trip and happened to run into some trash talking hackers (I understand that its a decade old game and...
  5. Being booted offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being booted offline: Booted offline by another player. Is there any way to have [mod removed] banned sooner. 6dca423c-f864-4762-8f68-4f0bb3851e13
  6. Booted offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Booted offline: I was booted offline by an individual, I have his gamertag. There were 2 other individuals who knew this person and got him to boot me. One of them was told that if he didn't get me to join his...
  7. XBox360 getting booted offline every hour on the hour.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    XBox360 getting booted offline every hour on the hour.: XBox360 getting booted offline every hour on the hour. I know its out dated and all but i enjoy playing my xbox 360 online still. I have an issue where myself and my roomate bkth get booted...
  8. I've been booted offline

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I've been booted offline: I've been booted offline Hello Gomikiddo, Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, we would advise trying the steps in this link to Block and Report the player that booted...
  9. I’ve been booted offline and can’t get back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been booted offline and can’t get back on: Help he wont stop doing it plz he said he will boot me 4 a yr 3d6f6cf1-d652-4574-81b5-367bbc7907a3
  10. Offline mode on Xbox One S "You'll need the internet for this. 0x800704cf" on boot or exit...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline mode on Xbox One S "You'll need the internet for this. 0x800704cf" on boot or exit...: Every time when I start Xbox One S in offline mode or without internet connected, aprears the message "You'll need the internet for this. Error 0x800704cf". This message also appears when I exit...