Booted offline

Discus and support Booted offline in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey i was on my xbox and i just got booted offline by a user and its been 3 hours ive tried everything that all videos and comments suggested. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JosePlaza2, Feb 22, 2021.

1. JosePlaza2
    JosePlaza2 Guest

Booted offline

Hey i was on my xbox and i just got booted offline by a user and its been 3 hours ive tried everything that all videos and comments suggested. My school wifi boxes are on but dont work and everytime i get on my xbox it doesnt let me connect to xbox live also everytime i try to join a party or make one it says "PARTY CHAT BLOCKED' [0x80072EE2] can i please get some help.

:)

JosePlaza2, Feb 22, 2021
  2. OUTLAWDARVIN Win User

Booted Offline

I tried to contact the code enforcement team of the same problems happening to me and another issue but after 3 days I haven't heard so much as a single word from them. I'm going to start looking for the number for their human resources department to file
    a complaint against them soon.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Booted Offline

You would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

If they disconnected you from your internet (known is a Denial of Service), you would need to contact your ISP to alert them of what's happening so they can get you back online.
  4. taidara Win User

Booted Offline

@Doxa Monster - If you think you've experience a DDoS attack, I strongly suggest that you follow the advice up front.

1. Contact your ISP and have them know about your situation. They can provide you with a new unique IP address.
    2. File a complaint if you believe this player has violated the Xbox Live Code of Conduct (select the Tampering
      category).
    3. Make sure you Block, Mute, Avoid all future communications on Live with the player(s) in regard.

For future reference, avoid calling out another players gamertag here on the forums. That's a violation against the forum rules.

Good luck!
  5. DaNK Danglez Win User

Booted Offline

Is this a joke? I invited them to play like a good person and they DDoS attack my team because we are ranked 4th in the world, you can't just choose to leave the lobby and not get DDoS attacked so learn about video games before you comment like a smart !@$.
  6. DaNK Danglez Win User

Booted Offline

I could really care less, somebody illegally tampered with my internet on Microsoft's console and nothing will be done because I know 20 people who still do this months after being reported. It's sad how much Microsoft and EA sports don't care. My brother
    was taking a college exam when our internet was tampered with. This person admitted to doing it to me when I was allowed back online so I don't want to hear this credibility crap.
Thema:

Booted offline

1. Booted offline - Similar Threads - Booted offline

2. This guy he threaten to boot me offline I need help his name is [mod removed] help me I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy he threaten to boot me offline I need help his name is [mod removed] help me I...: [mod removed] is. Booter Microsoft help and I'm sorry for the past things I did to get banned back then but I need help d37b6049-ae3d-4141-b5e7-c0c7f8cbd40c
  3. I think i might have got booted offline and i really need to know how i can fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think i might have got booted offline and i really need to know how i can fix this: I got booted and i need to know how to get back online 7d3e7e05-ec7c-4e19-84a9-25daec9ee5f8
  4. Booted Offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Booted Offline: Hi Microsoft, I would like to say that I think I got booted offline. I have been freezing in every game i play for the past 2 weeks the freeze went away 1 month ago for like 2 weeks and it has...
  5. [mod removed] is still booting us offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] is still booting us offline: [mod removed] is booting players offline f789a5af-7b17-4fc2-b195-4be247cba876
  6. [mod removed] and his friend [mod removed] keeps booting me offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] and his friend [mod removed] keeps booting me offline: I think they need to get banned and delt wit and take away their ability to do that and all that stuff fc636960-1e48-4844-a259-394f01d91074
  7. How to stop getting booted offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to stop getting booted offline: PLZ somebody has turned off my WiFi i was playing trios in fortnite and killed somebody with a grenade and someone spammed me with in ites so i told them to stop or i would block them and he said...
  8. I got booted offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got booted offline: Me and my friends were playing sea of thieves and we put a looking for group post we inv this guy and brings a friend who we don't know then we kick him from the party and block him. So he comes...
  9. How do I find out who has booted my brother who plays xbox offline he’s also changed the IP...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find out who has booted my brother who plays xbox offline he’s also changed the IP...: ive been booted offline (my brother) he was playing on xbox and someone manages to pull his ip adress and have somehow changed out ip adress to something we dont know and i would like to find out...
  10. Booted offline

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Booted offline: Booted offline So i was playing rocket league with someone and we destroyed him. Then he proceeds to say hed boot me offline talking trash. The usual. Then xbox gets disconnected from online...