Booted up xbox one s

Discus and support Booted up xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i just booted up my xbox and either controller will work properly. Both go all the way left and i can only move right one spot. As soon as i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hurst1324, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Hurst1324
    Hurst1324 Guest

Booted up xbox one s

Hello i just booted up my xbox and either controller will work properly. Both go all the way left and i can only move right one spot. As soon as i release joy stick or pad it goes to the left again . Any ideas.

:)

Hurst1324, Feb 12, 2020
  2. iareBRENDEN Win User

Xbox One S will not boot up.

Is the console plugged into a surge protector or directly into an outlet? Ensure that whatever it's plugged into is working by plugging something else into it.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Andrew,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox One S not booting up. I recommend to try the following article: Troubleshoot
    Xbox One unexpectedly turning off

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. Mythic Sandman Win User

Booted up xbox one s

Re-pair the controller may fix that. Or power cycle the console.
  5. Golden Subz Win User

Have you tried holding the power button on your console for 10 seconds?
  6. Aphextwin007 Win User

Red Dead Redemption jerky when playing.

I have a Xbox one S and I installed it yesterday was fine...booted it up today to play and I am having frame rate drops
Thema:

Booted up xbox one s

1. Booted up xbox one s - Similar Threads - Booted

2. Xbox One S booting up with No Color

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S booting up with No Color: My Xbox One S just started booting up grayscale or black-and-white / No Color. Has anyone experienced this before or know if it can be resolved? - Its not my Vizio TV. If I just bring up my TV...
  3. "Something Went Wrong" Every time Console boots up(Xbox One X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Something Went Wrong" Every time Console boots up(Xbox One X): So this all started out one day when I wanted to play some Monster Hunter, boot up the console at the homescreen, and for some reason wouldn't connect to xbox live, so I try to and it just got...
  4. Xbox One X stuck in Troubleshooting boot loop

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck in Troubleshooting boot loop: So I went to install the Phantasy Star Online 2 beta and my Xbox was starting to cancel downloads so I restarted it, ever since then it boots up into a troubleshooting screen. Here is what I have...
  5. Can't connect to beta after making character and getting booted from tutorial

in XboX Insiders
    Can't connect to beta after making character and getting booted from tutorial: So I was playing the tutorial for pso2 and it booted me and now I can't connect to either of the open servers submitted by /u/WholeYeetToast [link] [comments]
  6. Booted offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Booted offline: I was booted offline by an individual, I have his gamertag. There were 2 other individuals who knew this person and got him to boot me. One of them was told that if he didn't get me to join his...
  7. Boot up issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Boot up issues: My xbox one s needs to be factory reset every couple days. It starts loading on start up but won't get to the home screen, if it does my button presses won't register for a couple of minutes....
  8. Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.: Hello everyone, As above, I have played and uninstalled The Outer Worlds on the Xbox app on PC. However, after each time I restart the pc or when I boot it up it tries redownloading the game all...
  9. Xbox One takes too long to boot up and doesn't display anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One takes too long to boot up and doesn't display anything.: I've had my xbox for a long time, since it came out, and have never had any problems with it whatsoever. Then all of a sudden, it takes 5-10 min to even boot up, and once it does it goes to a...
  10. Xbox 360 S boots up but has no lights.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S boots up but has no lights.: I have an xbox 360 S that will boot up to the sign in screen, but none of the lights come on and controller wont connect. I have tried unplugging the power supply then plugging it back in but to...