Booter

Discus and support Booter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I created a group post for rainbow six ranked with four of my friends we got this guy in and started a match then not even after ban phase he called... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TyTy4, Oct 2, 2019.

1. TyTy4
    TyTy4 Guest

Booter

I created a group post for rainbow six ranked with four of my friends we got this guy in and started a match then not even after ban phase he called out my state and my friends as well as kicked my friend from my other friends party and the game after
    we kicked him he booted the leader of the party his GT [mod removed] report him ill contact Microsoft tomorrow when support number is open

:)

TyTy4, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Purple Towel Win User

Need a rep IP booter problem

This is an xbox IP booter not a modem IP booter
  3. Eggnogga Win User

Theres a Booter

^^ I think BongKaos misread "booter" as "booster".
  4. sterlingc Win User

NHL 14 reporting cheating

ReViZeD v is an IP Booter, dont play him
  5. bowski477 Win User

[REMOVED]

No one here protects booters. You're just reporting them the wrong way in the wrong place. Follow the rules.
  6. Dragonsoul346 Win User

Booter

try to track that one xbox if you can
Thema:

Booter

1. Booter - Similar Threads - Booter

2. Booter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Booter: The gamertag [mod removed] is booting my friends offline. Respond as fast as possible. He already stole one of my friends account and spent 150$. Reply ASAP f43ec924-e84c-4e49-a72b-67f86d3d19f3
  3. Xbox one offline booter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one offline booter: So this person on xbox threatened to boot me offline after a casual match of r6 siege. He said some stuff, that is concerning. I never once joined his party but am wondering if something could...
  4. Reporting suspected booters to enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting suspected booters to enforcement: I've gone to the enforcement site and all it does is refer me to the menu on my console. I really don't think that's enough as typically there are several times where you'll play against members...
  5. Internet Booters

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet Booters: Hi Xbox Support Team I was recently booted offline and apparently them sending me my own ip and me reporting them isn't enough to get them banned? Do you people not record party chats. Can you not...
  6. XBLPET Majestic supports IP Booters

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBLPET Majestic supports IP Booters: I receive a 2 week enforcement action for telling another individual to find another hobby apart from Xbox. The user with the gamertag [Mod removed- Personal Information] during a Madden game...
  7. Booters

in XBoX on Consoles
    Booters: Someone got mad because they couldnt beat me in for honor, so they booted me off the game. Is there a way to fix this, im sure its illegal 81f803e0-a7bb-464d-a0be-22dfbdbfe08d
  8. I found a booter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I found a booter: MuddyNutria4758 is pulling peoples ips and discussing to his friend our location and ip. I am very disappointed in Microsoft for not banning these sumbags off their consoles. However if he does it...
  9. Modder sand booters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modder sand booters: If any one knows how to deal with a modder and booted who has been harassing me for years I’d appreciate it a lot thank you message me on xbox if you have a solution (I’ve been reporting him for...
  10. MCC booters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC booters: Instead of chat banning people for the slightest amount of profanity, take actual steps towards banning people who boot. It's unreal that they can continue to get away with this, and it's because...