Booting ddosing

Discus and support Booting ddosing in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Booting ddosing Ahhh thank you i didnt know this f64e8f3b-cb02-4969-82ed-d276e3134da1 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Xavier4647, Sep 14, 2020 at 10:22 AM.

1. Xavier4647
    Xavier4647 Guest

Booting ddosing

Booting ddosing
    Ahhh thank you i didnt know this

:)

2. Xavier4647 Win User

Booting ddosing

Ahhh thank you i didnt know this
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Booting ddosing

DDOS happens on all systems, as it is easy and legal to get someones ip address as that is public then people use that to ddos which is then illegal, this is out of microsofts hands as this happens outside of the live service and cannot be detected by microsoft.

this is just as bad on PC and PS4 and even on phones.

you can either contact your isp to try and change ip, or shut off the router for a short while to initiate an ip change or use a vpn.

This seems to be a common thing on R6S on all platforms.
  4. VALKEH Win User

XBOX MODERATORS!

Write down the Gamertag.

DDosing or "Host booting" is extremely illegal and will result in a console ban at minimum.

Don't be surprised if he isn't arrested.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

why be an ambasador

You have not put anything in this post telling us what the problem is.

And people booting you offline? Do you mean people are DDOSing you or reporting that you have done something against the code of conduct and been suspended?
  6. Mrr Fatality Win User

Kid on Xbox Live commiting a Federal Crime

Just encountered my second ddosing scumbag, [ GT Removed] - Do not name and shame on the forums. Ban this creep. He booted me and my friend for merely speaking out of turn, It shocks me that people these days find it fun to do this...
Thema:

Booting ddosing

1. Booting ddosing - Similar Threads - Booting ddosing

2. Xbox One S turning on multiple TVs upon boot up and entering sleep

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S turning on multiple TVs upon boot up and entering sleep: Hi everyone its my first time posting on the microsoft forums! So I noved back from college about a month ago and recently pulled out my Xbox and hooked it up to my 65’ Samsung Curved TV from...
  3. I get perm banned bc i booted someone even tho i kept getting booted i do it 1 time and i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get perm banned bc i booted someone even tho i kept getting booted i do it 1 time and i...: [img] please help me 98490f6e-d8af-48f7-92b3-e76651afffe2
  4. Someone is trying to boot me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is trying to boot me.: I was playing gta online and some dude came to me and started to kill me and so I started to kill him 2 or 3 times and then a couple of seconds later he sends me a message saying (iI'll boot you...
  5. Erro de inicialização em COD MW reboot[Boot error in COD MW reboot]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro de inicialização em COD MW reboot[Boot error in COD MW reboot]: Boa noite!! Gostaria muito da ajuda do suporte em relação a um jogo que comprei recentemente, o jogo em questão é o call of duty modern warfare, comprei em uma promoção onde o jogo saiu a 180...
  6. Xbox One S turns off after 15 seconds without the loading screen/hard reset screen booting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S turns off after 15 seconds without the loading screen/hard reset screen booting up: I was playing FIFA 20 on my xbox and the screen just froze. I tried restarting the screen and it was stuck on the Green loading screen. I tried to hard reset the xbox and I got to the “Keep games...
  7. SciFi movie promo: cannot buy Barbarella: anyone else booted out?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    SciFi movie promo: cannot buy Barbarella: anyone else booted out?: i've been wanting to buy this since i saw it on the sale/ promo, but every time i go to the item it shows an image and then exits out of the Shop app completely. Every time, since i saw the promo...
  8. Xbox One S not booting. Please Help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not booting. Please Help.: I bought my xbox one s preowned and when I turned it on it says "System Error: E106 00000009 C0000102" OS Version: 18363.8119.amd64fre.19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191119-133. I believe the previous...
  9. Booting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Booting: I have been getting booted offline and reporting them and nothing had happened 1d7239fc-0fde-4941-8ea1-d0a8c8b85e92
  10. Ddosing is a pain when you get booted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ddosing is a pain when you get booted: I need help last night I was playing a game and beat this guy. He spammed me with party invites and messaged me "How [location] bean". After this my internet was not working. He kept spamming me...