Borderlands 1 Co-op on Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Discus and support Borderlands 1 Co-op on Xbox 360 and Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently received a Xbox One as a gift so decided to try to play co-op with the old lady and we cannot get the 360 to connect to the Xbox One's game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BLOODWOLF333, Apr 14, 2021.

1. BLOODWOLF333
    BLOODWOLF333 Guest

Recently received a Xbox One as a gift so decided to try to play co-op with the old lady and we cannot get the 360 to connect to the Xbox One's game through setting up a private lobby (inviting her to game and party through the 360 guide while on the Xbox One). Eventually just gives her a black screen and she has to go back to the dashboard. On the Xbox One I purchased the $20 old 360 game not GOTY and the 360 console is using the game disc. I can see what version of BL I have on the One but the 360 will not tell me what version # it has been updated to so, I suspect its a software version conflict but, I don't know of a definitive way to figure out what version I need to upgrade/downgrade the game(s) so that we can play through Xbox Live. Read that on the One they didnt support system link so, that's aggravating. And when creating a public BL1 match on the Xbox One the 360 cannot find my game when searching on custom match.

Is it possible to play BL1 co-op with a 360 and One anymore? Split screen still works but, they way they did the inventory screen we were really looking forward to having our own separate screens for this game.

:)

BLOODWOLF333, Apr 14, 2021
  2. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Where is the co-op mode for Doom 3??

I can indeed confirm that Doom 3 does NOT have a co-op campaign this time. Doom 3 on the xbox had a co-op campaign, but not on the 360. What kind of terrible, stupid idea was that!!?? Doom 1 and Doom 2 have a 4 player co-op campaign. Doom 3 has no co-op.
    :eek:uch::tdown:

So anyway I brought it back to Gamestop for a full refund yesterday. Ended up buying the the Borderlands DLC instead. :tup:
  3. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Where is the co-op mode for Doom 3??

Yes that was the main reason I wanted Doom 3 was to play through the co-op again. I owned it on the original xbox and loved the co-op mode for Doom 3. Played through it many times with friends, family, and randoms. I just simply could not believe Doom
    3 didnt have co-op on the 360. I also didnt like the fact we could not install Doom 3. If you install it, you cant access Doom 1 or Doom 2. Oh well as you said, there are plenty of co-op games out there. In fact there are actually at least 136 co-op games
    for the 360. I have played almost all of them. If you like co-op make sure you check out Borderlands 2. Easily one of the best games so far in 2012. :)
  4. FabioHVSilva Win User

Xbox Live game with minimal updates

If you leave the instant-on the xbox will update when the update comes online, so you will not wait to play the next time you go online. But if you want to play co-op and have fun, check Borderlands 1, 2 our 3. It's the best in co-op ;)
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Halo: Spartan **** Coming to Xbox One, Xbox 360

6. KALEEF Win User

Looking for co-op buddies!

Here is a good site for co op games. It has ratings and reviews of the co op etc.... Also info on up coming co op games.
Thema:

1. Borderlands 1 Co-op on Xbox 360 and Xbox One - Similar Threads - Borderlands 360

2. Borderlands GOTY New XBOX ONE/XBOX 360 disk not installing (0x8082000c)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY New XBOX ONE/XBOX 360 disk not installing (0x8082000c): I just purchased this copy of Borderlands GOTY new and whenever I insert it and try to install it, it states that the game isn't playable and gives me error code (0x8082000c) What possibly could...
  3. Borderlands 2 Season pass not working - Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Season pass not working - Xbox 360: I downloaded the season pass for Borderlands 2 where you would purchase the game. It says to not purchase any other dlcs that are already in the pass. So I looked it up online how to download it...
  4. Borderlands 2 Xbox 360 edition keeps installing itself on my Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Xbox 360 edition keeps installing itself on my Xbox.: So this is the weirdest thing I have had happen to me on Xbox. Sometimes (and quite often) I turn my Xbox on and see borderlands 2 Xbox 360 version downloading or ready to start. Sometimes I will...
  5. Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for BOTH 360 and xBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for BOTH 360 and xBox One: I bought the Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for both 360 and XBox One and my One will not recognize the game anywhere. It is like the disk is not even there. My console is up to date and...
  6. Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) Mixer Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) Mixer Streaming: Hello, I just wanted to suggest making it possible for Borderlands 2 (360) to be streamed on Mixer as at the moment it doesn’t allow it. Also you can not take screenshots or captures, so that...
  7. borderlands 2 saves on x box 360 not updating to my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 2 saves on x box 360 not updating to my xbox one: how do i update my borderlands 2 SAVES TO THE SAME account THAT ARE STORED ON CLOUD TO MY NEW XBOX ONE NOW I OPENED BORDERLANDS 2 I HAVE TO START ALL OVER THAT [Mod Removed-inappropriate]...
  8. Issues transferring characters from Borderlands 2 GOTY from 360 to One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues transferring characters from Borderlands 2 GOTY from 360 to One: I'm trying to move my BL2 character saves from my 360 to my One, but have run into an issue. I can successfully upload a character from my 360 to the cloud, but when I go to my Xbox One and go to...
  9. Borderlands GOTY xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY xbox 360: Hello everyone, I own Borderlands GOTY in physical version. Knowing that it is backwards compatible Xbox One, I install the game CD, until it's all right. Now my problem arrives... I put my DLC...
  10. Original Borderlands on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Borderlands on Xbox 360: Borderlands has a glitch when you download it too an Xbox360. When I try playing the game it gets to the Gearbox Logo and the console freezes up. I tried deleting it and downloading it again, but...