Borderlands 2 add ons help

Discus and support Borderlands 2 add ons help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased the season pass for Borderlands 2, and as i downloaded it i went on furthermore to see what i could get, in the season pass pack... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrEpicWonder, Dec 27, 2014.

1. MrEpicWonder
    MrEpicWonder Guest

I recently purchased the season pass for Borderlands 2, and as i downloaded it i went on furthermore to see what i could get, in the season pass pack and whatnot.

Shortly after viewing i went onto Borderlands 2 and onto the Downloadable content to try and download one of the packs, as i loaded it up. It asked me if i wished to purchase it. This pack: Tiny tina's assult on dragons keep.

I thought i saw this in the season pass pack, as it is in there. I was confused as it was asking me to buy it. When i've previously baught the season pass.

Any way this can be resolved?

:)

MrEpicWonder, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Add ons borderlands 2

I have purchased the borderlands triple pack it contains all three current borderlands games and discs to install all of the dlc for al three games I'm currently reinstalling the game to try install the dlc because the disc did not work and ive contacted
    the support btw they are so helpful but anyways I'm hoping that we can just get the dlc disc to install the dlc instead of launching the game I don't want to spend all this time reinstalling the game multiple times to not get what I paid for also her is the
    case number incase you need it [MOD REMOVED]

Di4bolicT4dpole, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Add ons borderlands 2

Hey there,

I responded to your other thread
    HERE
    . Borderlands 2 add ons help :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Dec 27, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Hey there,

You need to initiate the downloads from within the game, not the Marketplace in general.

The Marketplace will not reflect that you own the season pass, whereas in-game the price will now be free for all content in the season pass.

maxen, Dec 27, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Hey there,

You need to initiate the downloads from within the game, not the Marketplace in general.

The Marketplace will not reflect that you own the season pass, whereas in-game the price will now be free for all content in the season pass.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Add ons borderlands 2

Hey there,

I responded to your other thread
    HERE
    . :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. Mimic Genetix Win User

Looking for Borderlands 2 friends?

I am gonna add u for borderlands 2
  8. Maicon Gambit Win User

looking for older borderlands 2 players

Hi I Brazlian, i play borderlands 2, add gamerteg
  9. CrazyMvM94 Win User

400msp

I think there's a discount for a few 2K Games add-ons and avatar awards like BioShock 2, Borderlands and Mafia II for around 400MS Points...
Thema:

1. Borderlands 2 add ons help - Similar Threads - Borderlands add ons

2. Borderlands 3 xb1x crashes when joining co-op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 xb1x crashes when joining co-op: I need someone that can actually have something done about this issue contact me. This issue is 6 months old and still no fix or even word on a possible fix. I have found a workaround for now...
  3. Borderlands 2 season pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 season pass not working: Bought the season pass for Borderlands 2 a couple days ago and it does not work on the 360 or the X1. 1006654c-9eee-4ee3-8c1c-8916d8dab9ef
  4. Borderlands Handsome Collection Add On Commander Lilith

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Handsome Collection Add On Commander Lilith: I purchased borderlands handsome collection yesterday from gamestop pre-owned. The gentlemen assured me all add ons, packs, skins etc would be available for me all for free (because it's included...
  5. borderland 2 game add-ons not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    borderland 2 game add-ons not working: hello there im have a problem with my borderland 2 add-ons and dlc i have played borderlands 2 for a while now and wanted to get a new dlc and when i download them they downloaded fine when i went...
  6. I can’t figure out how to add another player for borderlands while playing off-line with one ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t figure out how to add another player for borderlands while playing off-line with one ...: how am I able to join a second player on the game borderlands while playing off-line ea4ea5e8-27fb-44cf-8b76-98ff30973422
  7. Borderlands 2 GOTY: Content from add on disk does not show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 GOTY: Content from add on disk does not show up: Hello, I have Borderlands 2 GOTY. On the second DVD there is the "Add on content". When I put in the second DVD nothing changes. I just can play borderlands 2. I do not have access to the GOTY...
  8. Add ons borderlands 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add ons borderlands 2: I have purchased the borderlands triple pack it contains all three current borderlands games and discs to install all of the dlc for al three games I'm currently reinstalling the game to try...
  9. Cannot download Add-On content that I already own for Borderlands 1 today, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Add-On content that I already own for Borderlands 1 today, please help: Ok: Borderlands 1 released today free for Gold members on the 360, and its backwards compatible on the One. I downloaded it on the one, and then moved on to download the several add-on content...
  10. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Adds Borderlands & All DLC!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Adds Borderlands & All DLC!: Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Adds Borderlands and All DLC The lineup of Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox One continues to grow. Microsoft and 2K Games on Thursday announced that 2009's...