Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early

Discus and support Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, at time of writing post it is 10:26AM PDT. I am unable to acquire this add-on on the free promotion. After chatting with support they said it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xx Cbibi xx, Jul 10, 2019.

1. xx Cbibi xx
    xx Cbibi xx Guest

Hello, at time of writing post it is 10:26AM PDT.

I am unable to acquire this add-on on the free promotion. After chatting with support they said it already ended even on their end and cannot do anything about it and suggested I post the issue here. Support has also noted the date and time I into the
    notes on my account.

The Xbox store on my console, from the web and from the store app all want to charge me full price.

The description for the add-on clearly states it is available for free:

Description

LIMITED TIME PROMOTIONAL OFFER. Available for free until July 8 at 06:59:59 UTC (11:59:59 PDT). Return to the award-winning shooter-looter for an all-new adventure that sets the stage for the upcoming Borderlands 3. Sanctuary is under siege,
    the Vault Map has been stolen, and a toxic gas is poisoning Pandora. Battle new bosses, explore new areas, collect new loot (including an entirely new tier beyond Legendary), and join up with Lilith and the Crimson Raiders to take on a deranged villain hell-bent
    on ruling the planet. Returning players can pursue an increased level cap of 80, while newcomers can automatically boost to level 30 and dive straight into the action.

Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early [​IMG]

Can someone please assist?

Alan

:)

xx Cbibi xx, Jul 10, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there, Alan,

I'm sorry to see you're having issues redeeming the Comm. Lilith DLC. It might be worth

contacting Gearbox
    and seeing if they can assist you. They are the ones responsible for distribution of the content and the promotion, which should technically still be live for the next 1.5 hours, approx.

Just to add, you will need
    Borderlands 2 or the Handsome Collection to play

Microsoft Store:
    Commander Lilith DLC

Hope this helps,

L
  3. Allebas Win User

You missed out on the promotion if you want it now you have to pay $14.99. I believe the promotion ended at Midnight. Sorry you missed out on it.
  4. Sabella123 Win User

Sadly, if support stated there is nothing they can do>>>nobody wont be able to do here.

The only thing I will suggest is remove amd readd your profile and see if that helps. And you can try to see if you access the DLC online via Xbox Store.
  5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

The offer would have ended the second before midnight last night. 6:59:59 UCT on the 8th of July would have been 11:59:59 on the 7th PDT. It's currently 17:41 UDT meaning you are 7 hours behind.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello xx Cbibi xx,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As stated by the ambassador, MorkyMork1991, the promotion ended one second before midnight on the 7th. Therefore, the promotion is no longer available to all customers. The ambassadors, moderators and volunteer
    moderators do not have the ability to offer missed promotions to an account. We recommend keeping an eye out for

future promotions
    . If you need help with anything else, please create a new thread. We will be happy to help!
Thema:

1. Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early - Similar Threads - Borderlands Commander Lilith

2. borderlands 2 saves on x box 360 not updating to my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 2 saves on x box 360 not updating to my xbox one: how do i update my borderlands 2 SAVES TO THE SAME account THAT ARE STORED ON CLOUD TO MY NEW XBOX ONE NOW I OPENED BORDERLANDS 2 I HAVE TO START ALL OVER THAT [Mod Removed-inappropriate]...
  3. Borderlands TPS Not Unlocking Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands TPS Not Unlocking Achievements: I'm not seeing any achievements unlock for Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. I just tested a few other games, and achievements unlocked with no issues. But nothing seems to be unlocking in this game...
  4. dlc borderlands 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dlc borderlands 2: Bonjour, j'ai telechargé le dlc de borderlands2 "fight for sanctuary" sur ma xbox one et il semble s'etre bien installé... mais quand je lance le jeu je ne vois pas ce dlc et ne peux donc pas y...
  5. Borderlands the Handsome collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands the Handsome collection: Back in October 2016, Borderlands the handsome collection was free form the microsoft store on PC. I got it, i remember and now I need it to play the new BL 2 DLC but it's gone from my games. Do...
  6. [BORDERLANDS] What is the order of the game story?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [BORDERLANDS] What is the order of the game story?: What is the order of the Borderlands game story? Borderlands 1, Pre-Sequel, Tale from the Borderlands and Borderlands 2? 325bf397-b13e-43fc-a352-dab82101e4d7
  7. Issues transferring characters from Borderlands 2 GOTY from 360 to One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues transferring characters from Borderlands 2 GOTY from 360 to One: I'm trying to move my BL2 character saves from my 360 to my One, but have run into an issue. I can successfully upload a character from my 360 to the cloud, but when I go to my Xbox One and go to...
  8. Borderlands Handsome Collection not on PC Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Handsome Collection not on PC Pass?: I only got the pass for this game and It's not on the pass for PC. That's false advertising FYI. 7a9091e0-06ed-4275-8033-0221dc2a0ce6
  9. Borderlands 2 dlc 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 dlc 5: Borderlads 2 down loaded dlc 5 and have all others it says installed but still cant acsess the contentplease help de561a97-8e04-47f0-bc1c-f2f38195aa0a
  10. dlc for borderlands 2 the fight for sansuary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dlc for borderlands 2 the fight for sansuary: sorry for the spelling anyway I can't find the dlc on the fast travel network I've checked and its installed I've used my level 53 guy i have borderlands 2 installed do I also need the handsome...