Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early

Discus and support Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, at time of writing post it is 10:26AM PDT. I am unable to acquire this add-on on the free promotion. After chatting with support they said it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xx Cbibi xx, Jul 10, 2019.

1. xx Cbibi xx
    xx Cbibi xx Guest

Hello, at time of writing post it is 10:26AM PDT.

I am unable to acquire this add-on on the free promotion. After chatting with support they said it already ended even on their end and cannot do anything about it and suggested I post the issue here. Support has also noted the date and time I into the
    notes on my account.

The Xbox store on my console, from the web and from the store app all want to charge me full price.

The description for the add-on clearly states it is available for free:

Description

LIMITED TIME PROMOTIONAL OFFER. Available for free until July 8 at 06:59:59 UTC (11:59:59 PDT). Return to the award-winning shooter-looter for an all-new adventure that sets the stage for the upcoming Borderlands 3. Sanctuary is under siege,
    the Vault Map has been stolen, and a toxic gas is poisoning Pandora. Battle new bosses, explore new areas, collect new loot (including an entirely new tier beyond Legendary), and join up with Lilith and the Crimson Raiders to take on a deranged villain hell-bent
    on ruling the planet. Returning players can pursue an increased level cap of 80, while newcomers can automatically boost to level 30 and dive straight into the action.

Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early [​IMG]

Can someone please assist?

Alan

:)

xx Cbibi xx, Jul 10, 2019
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free

The Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary DLC is not included in The Handsome Collection. You will have to purchase this separately.

"Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary will be available for free to all owners of Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection until July 8 at 06:59:59 UTC (11:59:59 PDT). Requires Borderlands 2 or Borderlands: The Handsome
    Collection to play."
  3. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there, Alan,

I'm sorry to see you're having issues redeeming the Comm. Lilith DLC. It might be worth

contacting Gearbox
    and seeing if they can assist you. They are the ones responsible for distribution of the content and the promotion, which should technically still be live for the next 1.5 hours, approx.

Just to add, you will need
    Borderlands 2 or the Handsome Collection to play

Microsoft Store:
    Commander Lilith DLC

Hope this helps,

L
  4. Allebas Win User

You missed out on the promotion if you want it now you have to pay $14.99. I believe the promotion ended at Midnight. Sorry you missed out on it.
  5. Sabella123 Win User

Sadly, if support stated there is nothing they can do>>>nobody wont be able to do here.

The only thing I will suggest is remove amd readd your profile and see if that helps. And you can try to see if you access the DLC online via Xbox Store.
  6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

The offer would have ended the second before midnight last night. 6:59:59 UCT on the 8th of July would have been 11:59:59 on the 7th PDT. It's currently 17:41 UDT meaning you are 7 hours behind.
Thema:

1. Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early - Similar Threads - Borderlands Commander Lilith

2. borderlands 2 ‘not signed in’ cant load progress from before gamer tag change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 2 ‘not signed in’ cant load progress from before gamer tag change: okay so my son decided he wanted to change the gamertag name. he had been playing xbox 360 borderlands 2 on the xbox one. once he changed his name, when he tries to log on, it jusf says ‘not...
  3. Borderlands 3 Crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Crashing.: So the problem is that when I open the game and press the button that starts the game it just kicks me out to the home screen. At first it just did this with certain profiles and now it is all of...
  4. Error code Borderlands the pre-sequel digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code Borderlands the pre-sequel digital version: I am getting the code 0x82d40007 when trying to play this game that i own (digital version). My console keeps asking me to sign in. I am all ready signed in. Why is this happening?...
  5. Borderlands 3 overheating Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 overheating Xbox one x: I just wanted to post that borderlands 3 is causing my Xbox one x to overheat. I realize it's a known issue so I figured that the more people that post this might cause this to be fixed....
  6. I have the presequal to Borderlands but can't play it game says it has been purchased on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the presequal to Borderlands but can't play it game says it has been purchased on...: The game wont load eventhough it says it has been purchased from store. Please help give me the game that has been paid for. 5f0f83f0-ff75-4f51-9d34-220868f7f2b8
  7. Borderlands 3 still crashing Xbox One Xs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 still crashing Xbox One Xs?: My buddy plays Borderlands 3 with some friends and myself. I have a re-pasted original Xbox one. Runs Borderlands 3 fine for the most part. My buddy with an Xbox One X gets booted, game crashes,...
  8. Borderlands 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2: My friend has Xbox one and i have Xbox 360 and we both want to play borderlands with each other but we both arn't getting invites from each other. does having different editions of the game or...
  9. Borderlands 2: How can I make it so I can play the commander Lilith DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2: How can I make it so I can play the commander Lilith DLC?: I recently bought and downloaded the commander Lilith DLC for Borderlands 2 and yet it still haven't been applied to my game even though it says it is installed. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Borderlands Handsome Collection Add On Commander Lilith

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Handsome Collection Add On Commander Lilith: I purchased borderlands handsome collection yesterday from gamestop pre-owned. The gentlemen assured me all add ons, packs, skins etc would be available for me all for free (because it's included...