Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early

Discus and support Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, at time of writing post it is 10:26AM PDT. I am unable to acquire this add-on on the free promotion. After chatting with support they said it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xx Cbibi xx, Jul 10, 2019.

1. xx Cbibi xx
    xx Cbibi xx Guest

Hello, at time of writing post it is 10:26AM PDT.

I am unable to acquire this add-on on the free promotion. After chatting with support they said it already ended even on their end and cannot do anything about it and suggested I post the issue here. Support has also noted the date and time I into the
    notes on my account.

The Xbox store on my console, from the web and from the store app all want to charge me full price.

The description for the add-on clearly states it is available for free:

Description

LIMITED TIME PROMOTIONAL OFFER. Available for free until July 8 at 06:59:59 UTC (11:59:59 PDT). Return to the award-winning shooter-looter for an all-new adventure that sets the stage for the upcoming Borderlands 3. Sanctuary is under siege,
    the Vault Map has been stolen, and a toxic gas is poisoning Pandora. Battle new bosses, explore new areas, collect new loot (including an entirely new tier beyond Legendary), and join up with Lilith and the Crimson Raiders to take on a deranged villain hell-bent
    on ruling the planet. Returning players can pursue an increased level cap of 80, while newcomers can automatically boost to level 30 and dive straight into the action.

Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early [​IMG]

Can someone please assist?

Alan

:)

xx Cbibi xx, Jul 10, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there, Alan,

I'm sorry to see you're having issues redeeming the Comm. Lilith DLC. It might be worth

contacting Gearbox
    and seeing if they can assist you. They are the ones responsible for distribution of the content and the promotion, which should technically still be live for the next 1.5 hours, approx.

Just to add, you will need
    Borderlands 2 or the Handsome Collection to play

Microsoft Store:
    Commander Lilith DLC

Hope this helps,

L
  3. Allebas Win User

You missed out on the promotion if you want it now you have to pay $14.99. I believe the promotion ended at Midnight. Sorry you missed out on it.
  4. Sabella123 Win User

Sadly, if support stated there is nothing they can do>>>nobody wont be able to do here.

The only thing I will suggest is remove amd readd your profile and see if that helps. And you can try to see if you access the DLC online via Xbox Store.
  5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

The offer would have ended the second before midnight last night. 6:59:59 UCT on the 8th of July would have been 11:59:59 on the 7th PDT. It's currently 17:41 UDT meaning you are 7 hours behind.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello xx Cbibi xx,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As stated by the ambassador, MorkyMork1991, the promotion ended one second before midnight on the 7th. Therefore, the promotion is no longer available to all customers. The ambassadors, moderators and volunteer
    moderators do not have the ability to offer missed promotions to an account. We recommend keeping an eye out for

future promotions
    . If you need help with anything else, please create a new thread. We will be happy to help!
Thema:

1. Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early - Similar Threads - Borderlands Commander Lilith

2. Borderlands 3 Super deluxe edition Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Super deluxe edition Issue: I purchased the super deluxe edition last week , i redeemed the code and got the pre-order items except for the season pass. When i go to the store it says i need to buy the season pass even...
  3. Missing Pre-Order "Borderlands 3"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Pre-Order "Borderlands 3": Hello, i purchased Borderlands 3 on a preorder and have not received it. I followed the help section suggestions with no luck. I went to my order history and there was no record of my purchase,...
  4. After Borderlands 3 my console is bricked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Borderlands 3 my console is bricked.: I bought a new xbox one x just a few weeks ago. I had no issues with it. After playing Borderlands 3 it was experiencing crashes and errors. I had to do a factory reset once and was able to play...
  5. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received: I have made 2 qualifying purchases and have yet to receive a code. It has been over 10 days as stated in the promotion. Yes i have verified the items qualified and the accounts are the same....
  6. Borderlands 3 Bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Bug?: So, just got the game and am trying to play co op. We are stuck at the area with [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] when he is trying to give you the tracking device. We are unable to move, only look...
  7. Borderlands 3 corrupted saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 corrupted saved data: Iv tried loading borderlands 3 but it says its unable to sync saved data. Gives me the error code 0x838601e7 but when i type that in under xbox support it pulls nothing up. Iv tried re-installing...
  8. Borderlands 3 is Here!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 is Here!: Olá, eu ainda nao adquiri minha copia digital... mais estou aguardando ainda para pegar o game. ------- [Mod Translation - Hello, I have not yet acquired my digital copy... I'm still waiting...
  9. Borderlands 3 shut down console

in XboX Insiders
    Borderlands 3 shut down console: During game play after todays Alpha Skip-Ahead update. Had submitted report from console right after manually start up. It stated a console overheating but I dont think so,to the fact....
  10. Borderlands Handsome Collection Add On Commander Lilith

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Handsome Collection Add On Commander Lilith: I purchased borderlands handsome collection yesterday from gamestop pre-owned. The gentlemen assured me all add ons, packs, skins etc would be available for me all for free (because it's included...