Borderlands 2 content issues.

Discus and support Borderlands 2 content issues. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can purchase, download, and re-download all borderlands 2 content without the data corrupting or being incomplete. However, when I go to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnBoy153, Jan 12, 2014.

1. JohnBoy153
    JohnBoy153 Guest

I can purchase, download, and re-download all borderlands 2 content without the data corrupting or being incomplete. However, when I go to the Downloadable Content option on the BL2 menu, it says that I have only purchased the content and havent downloaded
    it yet. I have tried multiple times to re-download these items and have cleared my caches. I have also deleted these and retried to download them and it still says ive only purchased them. Please help. Also compatibility pack and other content also not working.

:)

JohnBoy153, Jan 12, 2014
  2. Download xbox 360 to xbox one

how do I download xbox 360 content onto xbox one for borderlands 2

TheonlyCHIZZY, Jan 12, 2014
  3. Miss Kleo
    Miss Kleo Guest
    Game download stuck at 16%

Greetings Robbo124! Have you had issues downloading any other content or only Borderlands 2? Are you using a direct wired connection? If not, can I have you try a direct wired connection to your router? To your modem? Let me know if you have success downloading!
    Borderlands 2 content issues. :)

Miss Kleo, Jan 12, 2014
  4. Borderlands 2 content issues.

I am having the same issue, after buying a new XBOX 360 and moving my old hard drive and profile to it. I have also deleted all items from the hard drive, cleared system cache multiple times, and tried to re-download the items from the Downloadable Content
    menu - same thing, nothing! Even the large DLCs (Dragon's Keep, etc) say they are downloaded in seconds, and the system continues to tell me I need the latest Comp. Pack to play online. Extremely frustrating.

ExtrmeScavenger, Apr 16, 2014
  5. ExtrmeScavenger Win User

I am having the same issue, after buying a new XBOX 360 and moving my old hard drive and profile to it. I have also deleted all items from the hard drive, cleared system cache multiple times, and tried to re-download the items from the Downloadable Content
    menu - same thing, nothing! Even the large DLCs (Dragon's Keep, etc) say they are downloaded in seconds, and the system continues to tell me I need the latest Comp. Pack to play online. Extremely frustrating.
  6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Suddenly my downloads are a mess

Hey there, Zombies. Are you only encountering this issue with Borderlands 2 content? Have you tried downloading anything else since then? I'd be interested to know if the slow download persists though multiple types of content.
  7. Fubski Win User

Borderlands 2

If your game is a CD and since you mentioned that this is the only game that is experiencing the issue then I advise you to return the CD to the retailer and have them replace it. If the same issue persisted using the replaced CD then contact the game developer
    of Borderlands 2 as there's a chance that this can be a game server issue.

If your game is a digital game then you must be experiencing a corrupted file or content as you will need to uninstall this game then install first a different game that has a capacity close to what the Borderlands 2 has. After installing a different game,
    reinstall then the game Borderlands 2. This is to overwrite the space that the game Borderlands 2 has occupied when you first installed it.
  8. Zymesh-9448E794-85DD Win User

Borderlands 2 DLC unusable

Did you purchase them ouside Borderlands 2 Menu? You purchased them via Microsoft Marketplace? If so go to Gearbox forums. I heard theres an issue on XBOX marketplace purchases compared to ingame Borderlands 2 DLC marketplace. I think gearbox can fix that
    problem for you. Gearbox is suggesting to avoid the marketplace and purchase the contents via the ingame Borderlands 2 DLC menu.
  9. l REKLAW l Win User

Borderlands 2 dlc 5

I would check the downloaded content page on the borderlands 2 home screen?
Thema:

1. Borderlands 2 content issues. - Similar Threads - Borderlands content issues

2. Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free: Hello, I buy the pack "Borderlands THE Handsome collection" but it misses a DLC (lilith and the fight for sanctuary) when I go on the store to download it, it pays me $ 15, but at stake it shows...
  3. BorderLands 2 Handsome Jack Edition issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BorderLands 2 Handsome Jack Edition issues: Hello, I have an issue with the DLC with the game everytime i try to download the Commander Lilth & the Fight for Sanctuary DLC I had the game when this DLC came out but when I try to install it...
  4. Borderlands GOTY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY: So I bought a brand new copy supposedly compatible with both the One and 360, Disc 1 downloads fine, Disc 2 which I believe is the dlc won't load. Every time I get a message that the game isn't...
  5. Borderlands 2 Season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Season pass: If I purchase the Borderlands 2 Season pass on XboxOne for the backward compatible version can all the family members play the content on their ID's on the Home Console, or is it unique to the...
  6. Borderlands 2 Downloadable content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Downloadable content: So recently I started playing Borderlands 2 after a year or two. I saw that in the "Downloadable contect" section, there were some cool things, like character customizations i really liked. Then I...
  7. Borderlands 2 GOTY: Content from add on disk does not show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 GOTY: Content from add on disk does not show up: Hello, I have Borderlands 2 GOTY. On the second DVD there is the "Add on content". When I put in the second DVD nothing changes. I just can play borderlands 2. I do not have access to the GOTY...
  8. Borderlands 2 Downloadable Content Retrieval?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Downloadable Content Retrieval?: Help! When I saw my favorite game from years ago, Borderlands 2, was available as a backwards compatible game I was ecstatic. I recently sent my save files from the 360 to the cloud, now I am able...
  9. Cannot download Add-On content that I already own for Borderlands 1 today, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Add-On content that I already own for Borderlands 1 today, please help: Ok: Borderlands 1 released today free for Gold members on the 360, and its backwards compatible on the One. I downloaded it on the one, and then moved on to download the several add-on content...
  10. xbox one: xbox360 - borderlands & mass effect additional content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one: xbox360 - borderlands & mass effect additional content: borderlands(game of the year edition) and mass effect (platinum hits) games loaded fine but disc 2 with same 360 DLC content does not load. Content is only available if you purchased or will...