Borderlands 2 friends..?

Discus and support Borderlands 2 friends..? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically looking for some people to play this game with again. I have the season pass, but not the latest dlc I believe. (Can only level up to 61) I'd... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHADBEROO, Jun 15, 2014.

1. CHADBEROO
    CHADBEROO Guest

Borderlands 2 friends..?

Basically looking for some people to play this game with again. I have the season pass, but not the latest dlc I believe. (Can only level up to 61) I'd prefer to start fresh with a new character with someone and just play the game through but it's whatever.
    Just wanna play the game and have fun. :]

Also, I'm only a teenager if it matters.. Just add me.

:)

CHADBEROO, Jun 15, 2014
  2. Whats your most looked forward to game of 2012?

5. Diablo III

4. Mass Effect 3

3. Prototype 2

2. Ninja gaiden 3

1. Borderlands 2

Revised from my original list

5. Borderlands 2

4. Borderlands 2

3. Borderlands 2

2. Borderlands 2

1. Borderlands 2

outback plague, Jun 15, 2014
  3. Qeystroke
    Qeystroke Guest
    Qeystroke, Jun 15, 2014
  4. outback plague Win User

Whats your most looked forward to game of 2012?

5. Diablo III

4. Mass Effect 3

3. Prototype 2

2. Ninja gaiden 3

1. Borderlands 2

Revised from my original list

5. Borderlands 2

4. Borderlands 2

3. Borderlands 2

2. Borderlands 2

1. Borderlands 2
  5. VestiaryGolem2 Win User

[BORDERLANDS] What is the order of the game story?

Borderlands 1, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (game), Borderlands 2, Tales From The Borderlands, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (cutscene)
  6. Crusher X303 Win User

Secret Achievement List?

7. CloakedMalice Win User
  8. Marwood II 87 Win User

What is your all time favorite weapon?

Norfleet - Borderlands 2

*** - Borderlands 2

Magnum - GTA Vice City

M40 - CoD4
Thema:

Borderlands 2 friends..?

1. Borderlands 2 friends..? - Similar Threads - Borderlands friends

2. my borderlands 3 will not start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my borderlands 3 will not start up: i have had the game now for a couple of days but only got to use it yesterday as i was away before that. i keep getting the message "for some reason borderlands 3 has taken too long to start " i...
  3. borderlands 3 crashes all the time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 3 crashes all the time: there is a problem i am having and don't know how to fix. borderlands 3 will let me play for a week and after that week every time i try to load the game it crashes on the gearbox logo and the...
  4. Borderlands 3 game disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 game disappeared: So I have a woozy for y'all. I went to play Borderlands 3, which I already had downloaded and installed, and it popped up insert disc/ buy in store. So I click on store button. Lo and behold in...
  5. I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not...: I installed an update for Borderlands 3 and now I cant join my friends game. 8c58ef51-84b3-488a-8f34-b68c317fd66d
  6. Need some friends for Borderlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need some friends for Borderlands: I have 1 , 2 and the Pre-Sequel I am 12/13 ( i turn 13 on 8th may) and i most likely have a squeeky voice :( , i try to be mature tho. Please add me c: xDutchDiamond...
  7. Xbox one borderlands friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one borderlands friends: need friends who play this on the xbox one add me 1549c542-1826-4637-b25a-fe261a7ac609
  8. Xbox one borderlands friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one borderlands friends: need friends who wanna play co op on borderlands on Xbox one add me 1d2b1f9c-cd0f-4554-af7a-fec452c83ef8
  9. Looking for friends for borderlands.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends for borderlands.: Hey Im looking for friends to play Borderlands 2 with I am 23 years old. I want people who are mature and just want to play the game for fun not grinding bosses for hours on end hoping to get an...
  10. friends for Borderlands 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friends for Borderlands 2: looking for some people to have fun, find legendaries, and fight invincibles I'm A level 51 commando also looking to make new characters please add me if you want to always looking for new...