Borderlands 2 play with friends not working

Discus and support Borderlands 2 play with friends not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so I just got borderland with the command the Lilith and extra hd pack and when i tried playing with my friends on Xbox it would not let me do it every... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TylerOnStix, Oct 17, 2020.

1. TylerOnStix
    TylerOnStix Guest

so I just got borderland with the command the Lilith and extra hd pack and when i tried playing with my friends on Xbox it would not let me do it every time i click Xbox live friends only or any of the others the message updating session appears but then
    nothing happens how do i fix this?

:)

TylerOnStix, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Lein Kroniid Win User

Modded Weapons?

Theres no reason to need Modded Weapons. Borderlands 2 is a lot easier to play then Borderlands 1 was (In my opinion). If you played the game with friends and etc, you wouldn't have much of a problem. Me and a friend beat playthrough 1+2 with out modded
    gear, because we knew Borderlands 2 was easy, its a pain on playthrough 2 but that didn't stop us from beating it.
  3. Sightstone Win User

Why isn't Xbox Live working for the people who have TimeWarner as their internet provider? and when will it be fixed?

This is ***. I wanted to play Borderlands 2 with my friends. BUT NO timewarner is such trash.
  4. TS Hydra Win User

Seeking Clan for Borderlands 2

Me and a couple friends play Borderlands 2 a bit, your welcome to come if you want.
  5. PCunrecognized Win User

Lost **** ranking,golden keys,all found skins an heads along with weapons in **** locker.

6. NEVER_FEAR Win User

Borderlands 2 vs. Borderlands 3?

I loved Borderlands 2, I am still working on completing a couple of games before I begin Borderlands 3 but from what my friends have said it is a great game.
Thema:

1. Borderlands 2 play with friends not working - Similar Threads - Borderlands play friends

2. Can't play Borderlands 2 and Gears 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Borderlands 2 and Gears 3: I am trying to launch Borderlands 2 and Gears 3 fails with message “Do you own this game or app?” 0x803f8001. I downloaded these two games via Games With Gold but I can no longer launch them. I...
  3. I have the presequal to Borderlands but can't play it game says it has been purchased on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the presequal to Borderlands but can't play it game says it has been purchased on...: The game wont load eventhough it says it has been purchased from store. Please help give me the game that has been paid for. 5f0f83f0-ff75-4f51-9d34-220868f7f2b8
  4. Borderlands 2: How can I make it so I can play the commander Lilith DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2: How can I make it so I can play the commander Lilith DLC?: I recently bought and downloaded the commander Lilith DLC for Borderlands 2 and yet it still haven't been applied to my game even though it says it is installed. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. error code 0x8027025a for borderland 3 can't even play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x8027025a for borderland 3 can't even play: uninstalled it and re installed it, didn't work, restarted the xbox still didn't work also reported it. says takes to long to load and that code comes up 6d3b36d0-74d2-419b-8f00-8c513231053a
  6. Xbox Live Free Play Days: Borderlands 3, Rainbow Six Siege and Prison Architect

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Free Play Days: Borderlands 3, Rainbow Six Siege and Prison Architect: Really hoping I get a chance to give Borderlands 3 a go during the free play weekend. Had a ton of fun playing Borderlands 1 and 2 so much back in the day on the Xbox 360....
  7. Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply.: So last week, I was playing Borderlands 3 and randomly it crashed, my xbox turned off and I was thinking "oh no biggie, I'll turn it back on" but to my dismay, it just keeps turning on for 10 secs...
  8. Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3: I'll admit I've been binging. Level 50 today. But in the past two sessions my xbox has randomly shut down while in middle of a load screen or right in the middle of playing. I have a backup power...
  9. Xbox One Green Screen stuck after playing Borderlands 3

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Green Screen stuck after playing Borderlands 3: Xbox One OS Version: 18363.7152.amd64fre.19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190908-1922 downloaded borderlands 3 over weekend, booted it up last night to check there were not additional updates,...
  10. How do i get past level 51 on borderlands 2 handsome collection am i playing wrong game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get past level 51 on borderlands 2 handsome collection am i playing wrong game...: How do i get past level 51? Am i in wrong game mode ? Borderlands. 2. Handsome collection 5aa5d6fe-4724-4d1f-b92a-4c23b65e7dba