borderlands 2 please pleaseee help

Discus and support borderlands 2 please pleaseee help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can anyone dupe me level 63+ legendaries or pearlescent weapons/shields/class mods/grenades anything the gear i have now is garbage and i cant even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KrYpTiKBOSSx, Jan 27, 2014.

1. KrYpTiKBOSSx
    KrYpTiKBOSSx Guest

can anyone dupe me level 63+ legendaries or pearlescent weapons/shields/class mods/grenades anything the gear i have now is garbage and i cant even beat the game on uvhm cuz of it....i can barely beat the raid bosses on tvhm and im lvl 63!! plzz plzz help
    i would go farm for the myself but i cant even make it to the loot midgets without dying and pretty much every boss takes 5+ minutes to kill so i cant do it effectively plz plz help

xbox 360 gt: KrYpTiK BOSS

:)

KrYpTiKBOSSx, Jan 27, 2014
  2. HectiicXD
    HectiicXD Guest
    Helppp

my call of duty keeps telling me I need an update from live but I don’t even have live can someone please help me pleaseee helpppppppp lmfao

HectiicXD, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Account banned on 360 but cant sign in on xbox one

My account got suspend today I need help pleaseee

Tru3GamerGurl, Jan 27, 2014
  4. KrYpTiKBOSSx
    KrYpTiKBOSSx Guest

ignore the other gt thats my xbox one gt my 360 is the one i mentioned in the post

KrYpTiKBOSSx, Jan 27, 2014
  5. KrYpTiKBOSSx Win User

ignore the other gt thats my xbox one gt my 360 is the one i mentioned in the post
  6. Tru3GamerGurl Win User

Account banned on 360 but cant sign in on xbox one

My account got suspend today I need help pleaseee
  7. NoMnOmMyCoOkIe Win User

Multiplayer Gamer Profile Not Allowed?

my xbox is not allowing me 2 play black ops online and i have got my free membership , its not working and why is this pleaseee I LOVE PLAYING ONLINEE HELP ASAP
  8. Twizted Team Win User

Help pleaseee!!

After I posted I noticed some others posting similar issues. Could very well be a bug in the OS which should be fixed in the next system update. You can try completely shutting down the console and clearing the cache. While the console is on, press and
    hold the power button for about 30 seconds, let go, turn it back on as normal.
  9. xYupDatzMsToyax Win User

Help pleaseee!!

It's like every time I post anything on my feed rather if it's a status, screenshot or video it's doesn't appear on my feed and plus I can't even see the things I post on my feed it's really weird! Then on top of that my messages be acting up sometimes where
    it won't even let me send message to people!
Thema:

1. borderlands 2 please pleaseee help - Similar Threads - borderlands please pleaseee

2. borderlands 2 hd texture not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 2 hd texture not loading: so i installed the hd ultra pack for borderlands 2 and even tho i don't have an xbox one x or a 4k display i should have better textures but they wont load in even tho the download description...
  3. Borderlands 2 handsome collection gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 handsome collection gamepass: Inside the game you get b.a.d.a.s.s tokens or rank, which you get through completing achievements, but now every time I go out it restarts. Dentro del juego se consiguen puntos o rango cabronazo,...
  4. borderlands 2 saves on x box 360 not updating to my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 2 saves on x box 360 not updating to my xbox one: how do i update my borderlands 2 SAVES TO THE SAME account THAT ARE STORED ON CLOUD TO MY NEW XBOX ONE NOW I OPENED BORDERLANDS 2 I HAVE TO START ALL OVER THAT [Mod Removed-inappropriate]...
  5. Borderlands TPS Not Unlocking Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands TPS Not Unlocking Achievements: I'm not seeing any achievements unlock for Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. I just tested a few other games, and achievements unlocked with no issues. But nothing seems to be unlocking in this game...
  6. Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early: Hello, at time of writing post it is 10:26AM PDT. I am unable to acquire this add-on on the free promotion. After chatting with support they said it already ended even on their end and cannot do...
  7. Borderlands remastered please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Borderlands remastered please help: Alright guys I could use some help with an issue me and a friend of mine were having. So I went to his house and we were going to split screen the borderlands remastered on his Xbox one X. so I...
  8. Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again. Borderlands 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again. Borderlands 2: I can not buy a game. Why? 3ab4c1a8-d3a6-4993-a7c1-df81af88d350
  9. Cannot download Add-On content that I already own for Borderlands 1 today, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Add-On content that I already own for Borderlands 1 today, please help: Ok: Borderlands 1 released today free for Gold members on the 360, and its backwards compatible on the One. I downloaded it on the one, and then moved on to download the several add-on content...
  10. Borderlands 2 comp. pack, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 comp. pack, please help: why does it keep making me re download the comp. pack????????????????? 161131cf-6f89-4bf7-bed6-d975e3972c8b