Borderlands 2 Season pass

Discus and support Borderlands 2 Season pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I purchase the Borderlands 2 Season pass on XboxOne for the backward compatible version can all the family members play the content on their ID's on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TonyWard, Oct 13, 2019.

1. TonyWard
    TonyWard Guest

If I purchase the Borderlands 2 Season pass on XboxOne for the backward compatible version can all the family members play the content on their ID's on the Home Console, or is it unique to the purchase account

:)

TonyWard, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Epic Louie Win User

Borderlands 3

Include all dlc's and characters in the Borderlands 3 season pass. They've announced more dlc's for Borderlands 2 coming out soon, but they won't be included with the season pass. Tiny Tina's dlc was the final component in the season pass. I think that's
    total BS imo.
  3. HassanB Win User

Season pass DLC on multiple accounts

That's how it worked for my Gears of War 3 Season Pass, I'm assuming it will be the same for my Borderlands 2 Season Pass as well.
  4. Dr OCTAG0N0PUS Win User

Borderlands 2 DLC

Yes, my borderlands 2 season pass went through.
  5. AimsTOFUTTI2me Win User

Not the only place for borderlands help

Hey I'm new to this, I want to dl this game but my question is: do I dl the borderlands 2 and the borderlands 2 season pass?
  6. Shigurui Win User

XBL Countdown to 2013 Sale Detailed

Today's scam I mean deals...

Borderlands - £8.99

Borderlands 2 - £34.99 LMAO

B2 Season Pass - 1800msp
Thema:

1. Borderlands 2 Season pass - Similar Threads - Borderlands Season pass

2. Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe says you get the season pass and yet still have to pay for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe says you get the season pass and yet still have to pay for it?: I pre-ordered BL3 Super deluxe edition, physical release, that is suppose to come with the season pass. after activating my code, all the random skins, trinkets etc dlc installed except for the...
  3. Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition Season pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition Season pass.: Hi I got Borderlands 3 super deluxe edition on xbox one, I redeemed the code that was with it, got all dlc except the Season Pass, I checked the store for it and it doesn't say its bought....
  4. Borderlands 3 season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 season pass: Hi I just bought the super deluxe edition today and put in the code to get all the content. When I put the code in i got all the content but i did not get the season pass. Does anyone know what...
  5. I downloaded Borderlands 2 cuz i had on xbox360 i bought the season pass too . Not working ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded Borderlands 2 cuz i had on xbox360 i bought the season pass too . Not working ...: the problem is that, i,m starting the game, and it says disconected from xbox live and im not signed is, which is not tru, cuz im signed is. Pls help me...i just want to play my favourite game......
  6. Borderlands 2 season pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 season pass not working: So I bought the season pass in the recent sale and downloaded it, but when I got in game I couldn't fast travel to any of the locations despite already being level 47. I checked in the...
  7. Borderlands 2 DLC Season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 DLC Season pass: Every time I try to launch the game with the season pass downloaded, I enter the downloadable content section and I wait 5 - 10 minutes for the section to load and when it does all it gives me are...
  8. Borderlands 2 Season Pass not registering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Season Pass not registering: Recently I bought the Borderlands 2 Season pass...but it doesn't seem to register on the game itself. I read it's supposed to make the DLCs Free and have their prices changed to that, as I also...
  9. Tales From The Borderlands Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tales From The Borderlands Season Pass: I've recently purchased the season pass for Tales from the Borderlands, the download goes back and forth between 1 - 0 percent before the "Can't download" message popped up. No need for the...
  10. Borderlands 2 Season Pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Season Pass not working: Hi there! I've just purchased and downloaded the seasons pass for borderlands 2 onto my xbox. However, every time I try to download a DLC, they request that I pay for it. I have tried to find the...