Borderlands 2 vs. Borderlands 3?

Discus and support Borderlands 2 vs. Borderlands 3? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yes I forgot to mention I liked the character classes better in 2. I didn't run into a bank glitch but I'm obviously not excited about the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BowenB23, Oct 6, 2019.

1. BowenB23
    BowenB23 Guest

Yes I forgot to mention I liked the character classes better in 2.

I didn't run into a bank glitch but I'm obviously not excited about the achievement glitches and pretty poor frame rates in Circle of Slaughter.

:)

BowenB23, Oct 6, 2019
  2. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Most Disapointing Game on Xbox 360

Yeah Borderlands truly needs to be played as a co-op to be appreciated. The co-op was very good. I also agree that it didnt need the "multiplayer vs" mode. Glad they dropped that for Borderlands 2. Borderlands 2 is better in every possible way than B1.
    One of the best games of 2012 IMO.
  3. outback plague Win User

Whats your most looked forward to game of 2012?

5. Diablo III

4. Mass Effect 3

3. Prototype 2

2. Ninja gaiden 3

1. Borderlands 2

Revised from my original list

5. Borderlands 2

4. Borderlands 2

3. Borderlands 2

2. Borderlands 2

1. Borderlands 2
  4. VestiaryGolem2 Win User

[BORDERLANDS] What is the order of the game story?

Borderlands 1, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (game), Borderlands 2, Tales From The Borderlands, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (cutscene)
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Yeah can't always trust the reviews
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Agree they are much more fun with more people but you should give it ago and finish them :)
Thema:

1. Borderlands 2 vs. Borderlands 3? - Similar Threads - Borderlands Borderlands

2. borderlands 2 ‘not signed in’ cant load progress from before gamer tag change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 2 ‘not signed in’ cant load progress from before gamer tag change: okay so my son decided he wanted to change the gamertag name. he had been playing xbox 360 borderlands 2 on the xbox one. once he changed his name, when he tries to log on, it jusf says ‘not...
  3. Borderlands 3 Crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Crashing.: So the problem is that when I open the game and press the button that starts the game it just kicks me out to the home screen. At first it just did this with certain profiles and now it is all of...
  4. Error code Borderlands the pre-sequel digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code Borderlands the pre-sequel digital version: I am getting the code 0x82d40007 when trying to play this game that i own (digital version). My console keeps asking me to sign in. I am all ready signed in. Why is this happening?...
  5. Borderlands 3 overheating Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 overheating Xbox one x: I just wanted to post that borderlands 3 is causing my Xbox one x to overheat. I realize it's a known issue so I figured that the more people that post this might cause this to be fixed....
  6. I have the presequal to Borderlands but can't play it game says it has been purchased on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the presequal to Borderlands but can't play it game says it has been purchased on...: The game wont load eventhough it says it has been purchased from store. Please help give me the game that has been paid for. 5f0f83f0-ff75-4f51-9d34-220868f7f2b8
  7. Borderlands 3 still crashing Xbox One Xs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 still crashing Xbox One Xs?: My buddy plays Borderlands 3 with some friends and myself. I have a re-pasted original Xbox one. Runs Borderlands 3 fine for the most part. My buddy with an Xbox One X gets booted, game crashes,...
  8. Borderlands 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2: My friend has Xbox one and i have Xbox 360 and we both want to play borderlands with each other but we both arn't getting invites from each other. does having different editions of the game or...
  9. Borderlands 3 freezing and crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Borderlands 3 freezing and crashing: Hello, I have been trying to play Borderlands 3 and the in the middle of playing with friends, the game will freeze and then send me to tbe xbox home screen. I downloaded this game when it first...
  10. Borderlands 2 GOTY Mechromancer & Psycho not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 GOTY Mechromancer & Psycho not working: I have spent hours trying to get the save files from my xbox 360, to my Xbox One. So they finally transfer, and oh no Unloadable Save Data. I have downloaded all the dlc that came with the GOTY...