Borderlands 2

Discus and support Borderlands 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting the error code 0x8b108490 when I login to play the game e90e3f44-a11d-4088-bada-ee4df3f6366b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CoolBreezz69, Oct 28, 2019.

1. CoolBreezz69
    CoolBreezz69 Guest

Borderlands 2

I keep getting the error code 0x8b108490 when I login to play the game

:)

CoolBreezz69, Oct 28, 2019
  2. outback plague Win User

Whats your most looked forward to game of 2012?

5. Diablo III

4. Mass Effect 3

3. Prototype 2

2. Ninja gaiden 3

1. Borderlands 2

Revised from my original list

5. Borderlands 2

4. Borderlands 2

3. Borderlands 2

2. Borderlands 2

1. Borderlands 2
  3. VestiaryGolem2 Win User

[BORDERLANDS] What is the order of the game story?

Borderlands 1, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (game), Borderlands 2, Tales From The Borderlands, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (cutscene)
  4. Crusher X303 Win User

Secret Achievement List?

5. CloakedMalice Win User
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

What is your all time favorite weapon?

Norfleet - Borderlands 2

*** - Borderlands 2

Magnum - GTA Vice City

M40 - CoD4
Thema:

Borderlands 2

1. Borderlands 2 - Similar Threads - Borderlands

2. Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) Mixer Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) Mixer Streaming: Hello, I just wanted to suggest making it possible for Borderlands 2 (360) to be streamed on Mixer as at the moment it doesn’t allow it. Also you can not take screenshots or captures, so that...
  3. my borderlands 3 will not start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my borderlands 3 will not start up: i have had the game now for a couple of days but only got to use it yesterday as i was away before that. i keep getting the message "for some reason borderlands 3 has taken too long to start " i...
  4. borderlands 3 crashes all the time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 3 crashes all the time: there is a problem i am having and don't know how to fix. borderlands 3 will let me play for a week and after that week every time i try to load the game it crashes on the gearbox logo and the...
  5. Borderlands 3 game disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 game disappeared: So I have a woozy for y'all. I went to play Borderlands 3, which I already had downloaded and installed, and it popped up insert disc/ buy in store. So I click on store button. Lo and behold in...
  6. Borderlands 3 shuts console off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 shuts console off: Borderlands 3 randomly turns my xbox one x off, it First happened when I joined a friends game and now it does it when I play solo I can play game for a few hours before it happens. I have...
  7. Borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3: Is anyone else having a issue with fast travel? I can't travel anywhere now 34b7b0b9-d680-4682-80ff-e6a88110d8cf
  8. Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply.: So last week, I was playing Borderlands 3 and randomly it crashed, my xbox turned off and I was thinking "oh no biggie, I'll turn it back on" but to my dismay, it just keeps turning on for 10 secs...
  9. I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not...: I installed an update for Borderlands 3 and now I cant join my friends game. 8c58ef51-84b3-488a-8f34-b68c317fd66d
  10. Borderlands 3 Xbox One X system crash ever being fixed? Firmware problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Borderlands 3 Xbox One X system crash ever being fixed? Firmware problem?: Since launch, there has been an issue with Borderlands 3 causing complete system crashes on Xbox One X hardware that do not have any history of crashes, or other similar problems. The console goes...