Borderlands 3 Achievement

Discus and support Borderlands 3 Achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Ultimate Vault Hunter achievement did not unlock for me. Any news on how to fix this? e9673557-fb41-4289-8a75-4f9da5be646c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by slayground, Sep 28, 2019.

1. slayground
    slayground Guest

The Ultimate Vault Hunter achievement did not unlock for me. Any news on how to fix this?

:)

slayground, Sep 28, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

I beat Gears 5 and it never gave the achievemwnt but I dont care about those anyway so there is that 😁
  3. matthewiag Win User

It seems to be a know bug.

Hopefully it will be patched out soon and if the requirements are complete it should pop up after the update has been pushed to fix it.
  4. JohnnyXeo Win User

They're doing a patch today which is sorting out some issuses. So hopefully that fixes it. Otherwise, waiting it out and it will eventually pop.
  5. Wolfie McG Win User

You can always try a power cycle. I know that sometimes forces your xonsole to synchronize your account and force the achievements through.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

You may need to try waiting it out. It will pop once they fix the bug that prevents it from popping. If they don't, or if it doesn't and they do... you may need to do another full 100% play through and then some to retrigger everything.

Also, you should contact 2k Games support and let them know you are experiencing this issue.

https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us
Thema:

1. Borderlands 3 Achievement - Similar Threads - Borderlands Achievement

2. Borderlands 3 44/45 achievements cant get last achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 44/45 achievements cant get last achievement: in borderland 3 there is a achievement called (ultimate vault hunter) to get it you have to "unlock all borderlands 3 achievements" im currently sitting at 44/45 last one i have to do is...
  3. Borderlands TPS Not Unlocking Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands TPS Not Unlocking Achievements: I'm not seeing any achievements unlock for Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. I just tested a few other games, and achievements unlocked with no issues. But nothing seems to be unlocking in this game...
  4. Borderlands Pre-Sequel story achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Pre-Sequel story achievement not unlocking: So was playing thru the game and noticed a story mission achievement didn't unlock. Its the achievement "Who constructs the constructors?" All the other story missions with correlating...
  5. Can't see or unlock Achievements while playing Borderlands (Jp)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't see or unlock Achievements while playing Borderlands (Jp): I've been playing Borderlands for the past few days, the only problem I've had is the music doesn't work. However recently, I can no longer see my achievements within the 360 guide and I can no...
  6. not getting achievements in Tales from the Borderlands xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not getting achievements in Tales from the Borderlands xbox one: hello. so I bought Tales from the Borderlands for my xbox one, have beat the first episode and have yet to get the achivements for doing so. I have hade the game for a few days now and start it up...
  7. Achievements not unlocked for Borderlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocked for Borderlands: I initially had an issue with my progress in Borderlands (through Backward Compatibility) on Xbox One. I had progressed about 70% into the game when I noticed that although in the game, the...
  8. Tales From The Borderlands achievements glitched.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tales From The Borderlands achievements glitched.: My gamertag is . I bought the season pass for Tales From the Borderlands by Telltale Games during the first time it was on sale(some time in December). I love how the series started, and I...
  9. Tales from the Borderlands episode 2 achievements glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tales from the Borderlands episode 2 achievements glitch: Tales from the Borderlands episode 2 achievements glitches - achievements unlocked for 360 but not registering on live -working fine one xbox one 003135d8-85a3-4278-b6a1-342fff2d03d7
  10. Borderlands PreSequel Achievement List

in XBoX on Consoles
    Borderlands PreSequel Achievement List: For those interested.... Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Achievement List a9d48213-6c67-4d44-910f-32418ff09090