Borderlands 3 Bug Success 100%

Discus and support Borderlands 3 Bug Success 100% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to report and also can get a solution. The latest success of Borderlands 3 and completely bug. I got all the other successes but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DG Bounty, Oct 6, 2019.

1. DG Bounty
    DG Bounty Guest

Hello,

I wanted to report and also can get a solution. The latest success of Borderlands 3 and completely bug.

I got all the other successes but this one still does not unlock.

This is not the expectation of future DLC because on ps4 they have managed to have platinum.

I also try to clear the console and uninstall reinstall the game. To delete and reset my account.

Nothing changes . Solutions ?

Borderlands 3 Bug Success 100% [​IMG]

:)

DG Bounty, Oct 6, 2019
  2. DG Bounty Win User

I will see well . After having the 100% or the maximum of success on a game and just a challenge and more for me in the way of playing and a personal satisfaction and more.
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

I'm playing the game and so far everything is going normal, I hope I don't have this problem like you, and congratulations on the achievement !!
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

5. SuprX BR Win User

Its a new game, we live in a era when games comes incomplete,unfortunately, but not worry if is a bug they will fix. dont worry so much for virtual points that serve no purpose.
  6. mozmoz2009 Win User

not had any problems myself but will look at for this thank you for the heads up
Thema:

1. Borderlands 3 Bug Success 100% - Similar Threads - Borderlands Bug Success

2. Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free: Hello, I buy the pack "Borderlands THE Handsome collection" but it misses a DLC (lilith and the fight for sanctuary) when I go on the store to download it, it pays me $ 15, but at stake it shows...
  3. BorderLands 2 Handsome Jack Edition issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BorderLands 2 Handsome Jack Edition issues: Hello, I have an issue with the DLC with the game everytime i try to download the Commander Lilth & the Fight for Sanctuary DLC I had the game when this DLC came out but when I try to install it...
  4. Borderlands GOTY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY: So I bought a brand new copy supposedly compatible with both the One and 360, Disc 1 downloads fine, Disc 2 which I believe is the dlc won't load. Every time I get a message that the game isn't...
  5. Borderlands 2 Season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Season pass: If I purchase the Borderlands 2 Season pass on XboxOne for the backward compatible version can all the family members play the content on their ID's on the Home Console, or is it unique to the...
  6. Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a: Hi I get this issue everytime I try to open Borderlands 3, I've tried every troubleshoot option and no dice. I've read quite a few places that many many people are having the same issue and no one...
  7. Borderlands 3 on One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 on One X: Hello, I wrote to the 2k support to asking an explanation about the optimisation on One X that don't fully use the console's power and according to the technical analysis of digital foundry it...
  8. Borderlands 3 Bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Bug?: So, just got the game and am trying to play co op. We are stuck at the area with [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] when he is trying to give you the tracking device. We are unable to move, only look...
  9. Borderlands (Mission "Keep your insides inside" bug)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands (Mission "Keep your insides inside" bug): Hello. The mission "keep your insides inside" (level 2) in Borderlands is bug. What I need to do to normalize? P.S.: I already done the Mission, but it back and show how complete and don't have a...
  10. BUG REPORT - Xbox One Compatibility Game - Borderlands

in XBoX on Consoles
    BUG REPORT - Xbox One Compatibility Game - Borderlands: The game keeps freezing for me after I enter the main menu, select "Xbox LIVE" I then select "Download Profile" and "Download Profile" again It shows "Checking Network Status" and tells me that...