Borderlands 3 crashing Xbox One X

Discus and support Borderlands 3 crashing Xbox One X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I started off in the Skip ahead Ring, it would crash every second time I'd do campaign matchmaking. I've since moved back to beta (to use plex again... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheSpiderX, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Borderlands 3 crashing Xbox One X

I started off in the Skip ahead Ring, it would crash every second time I'd do campaign matchmaking. I've since moved back to beta (to use plex again properly honestly) and it's now crashed twice in the Beta ring. This time just when loading a new level. I've reported it within the console.

submitted by /u/TheSpiderX
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheSpiderX, Sep 24, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X Users to crash

So far the inly game that makes mi xbox one x to crash is Borderlands 3 CoD MW has not yet do this to me at all...
  3. RavagedUnicorn Win User

Borderlands 3 Crashing.

Sometimes if you switch Borderlands 3 in or out of performance mode, it'll stop crashing. Only seems to do it while playing co-op on the Xbox One X. Original model and S model are fine.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox one x keeps shutting down when playing new games

Im having the same problem with Borderlands 3, its on a open shelf and a fan near by the help with ventaltion but still shuts down ...!
    This is a known issue with Borderlands 3 (and other games like Call of Duty).

Also: Is your console enrolled in the Insider Preview Program? If so, please send feedback right after your console has crashed, in order to help pinpoint the issue.

Some people had some luck changing Borderland 3's graphics to "Performance" on the Xbox One X to get rid of the crashing.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Xbox One X Crashing

6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox One X Issues

My xbox one x shuts down when I play borderlands 3 🤯☹️
Thema:

Borderlands 3 crashing Xbox One X

1. Borderlands 3 crashing Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Borderlands crashing

2. Borderlands 3 Crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Crashing.: So the problem is that when I open the game and press the button that starts the game it just kicks me out to the home screen. At first it just did this with certain profiles and now it is all of...
  3. Borderlands 3 still crashing Xbox One Xs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 still crashing Xbox One Xs?: My buddy plays Borderlands 3 with some friends and myself. I have a re-pasted original Xbox one. Runs Borderlands 3 fine for the most part. My buddy with an Xbox One X gets booted, game crashes,...
  4. Borderlands 3 freezing and crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Borderlands 3 freezing and crashing: Hello, I have been trying to play Borderlands 3 and the in the middle of playing with friends, the game will freeze and then send me to tbe xbox home screen. I downloaded this game when it first...
  5. Borderlands 3 xb1x crashes when joining co-op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 xb1x crashes when joining co-op: I need someone that can actually have something done about this issue contact me. This issue is 6 months old and still no fix or even word on a possible fix. I have found a workaround for now...
  6. Borderlands 3 crashes Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 crashes Xbox One X: As stated, the game crashes. Been unable to get more than 3 minutes into the game. Xbox One X. There's other unresolved threads in this site but they are locked. So here's a new one....
  7. Borderlands 3 Hard crash - skip ahead alpha

in XboX Insiders
    Borderlands 3 Hard crash - skip ahead alpha: When I try to match make, it goes to the borderlands load screen, screen locks, the xbox light on the console flashes, 2 times for 4 quick cycles, then powers off to a hard restart. submitted by...
  8. borderlands 3 crashes all the time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 3 crashes all the time: there is a problem i am having and don't know how to fix. borderlands 3 will let me play for a week and after that week every time i try to load the game it crashes on the gearbox logo and the...
  9. Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply.: So last week, I was playing Borderlands 3 and randomly it crashed, my xbox turned off and I was thinking "oh no biggie, I'll turn it back on" but to my dismay, it just keeps turning on for 10 secs...
  10. Borderlands 3 Xbox One X system crash ever being fixed? Firmware problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Borderlands 3 Xbox One X system crash ever being fixed? Firmware problem?: Since launch, there has been an issue with Borderlands 3 causing complete system crashes on Xbox One X hardware that do not have any history of crashes, or other similar problems. The console goes...