Borderlands 3 crashing Xbox One X

Discus and support Borderlands 3 crashing Xbox One X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I started off in the Skip ahead Ring, it would crash every second time I'd do campaign matchmaking. I've since moved back to beta (to use plex again... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheSpiderX, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Borderlands 3 crashing Xbox One X

I started off in the Skip ahead Ring, it would crash every second time I'd do campaign matchmaking. I've since moved back to beta (to use plex again properly honestly) and it's now crashed twice in the Beta ring. This time just when loading a new level. I've reported it within the console.

submitted by /u/TheSpiderX
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheSpiderX, Sep 24, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox One X Issues

My xbox one x shuts down when I play borderlands 3 🤯☹️
  3. XsmkstarzX Win User

Borderlands 2 vs. Borderlands 3?

What up Albert X,

I liked Borderlands 2 and thought it was a good game, but borderlands 3 is awesome and in my opinion takes it. Plus the graphics for this one for me look way better and on the one x its great!
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

System Update

5. ItsDarkAwaken Win User

Unable to play rage 2 / boarderlands 3 due to crashes. Looking for other games

i had this issue and the only kinda way to stop it for now is look into you settings of the borderlands 3 game visuals and switch it to be based towards performance rather than graphics as that will stop borderlands 3 crashing the xbox making it think
    the xbox has overheated that fixed it for myself and many others till borderlands fix it themselves . hope that helps and happy gaming
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Xbox issues

Another person had problems with borderlands 3 you can try this out.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-will-not-sync-saved-files-for-all-my/373ccaea-5df7-4eac-84b3-57b06d7c833f

Borderlands 3 seems to have problems mostly with xbox one x. I read in a post about borderlands 3 or maybe rage 2 that the system thinks it is overheating and will shut off. If this ever happens they say you have to change the graphics to prioritize performance
    not graphics. Hope this helps you or anyone else who reads it.
Thema:

Borderlands 3 crashing Xbox One X

1. Borderlands 3 crashing Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Borderlands crashing

2. Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free: Hello, I buy the pack "Borderlands THE Handsome collection" but it misses a DLC (lilith and the fight for sanctuary) when I go on the store to download it, it pays me $ 15, but at stake it shows...
  3. BorderLands 2 Handsome Jack Edition issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BorderLands 2 Handsome Jack Edition issues: Hello, I have an issue with the DLC with the game everytime i try to download the Commander Lilth & the Fight for Sanctuary DLC I had the game when this DLC came out but when I try to install it...
  4. Borderlands GOTY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY: So I bought a brand new copy supposedly compatible with both the One and 360, Disc 1 downloads fine, Disc 2 which I believe is the dlc won't load. Every time I get a message that the game isn't...
  5. Borderlands 2 Season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Season pass: If I purchase the Borderlands 2 Season pass on XboxOne for the backward compatible version can all the family members play the content on their ID's on the Home Console, or is it unique to the...
  6. Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a: Hi I get this issue everytime I try to open Borderlands 3, I've tried every troubleshoot option and no dice. I've read quite a few places that many many people are having the same issue and no one...
  7. Borderlands 3 on One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 on One X: Hello, I wrote to the 2k support to asking an explanation about the optimisation on One X that don't fully use the console's power and according to the technical analysis of digital foundry it...
  8. Tales From The Borderlands Freeze or Crashed problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tales From The Borderlands Freeze or Crashed problem: Hey is anyone having problems with Tales from the borderlands problems like is it freezing or crashed once you get to the loading screen on Xbox one? ca6b5424-b7a5-4a0c-9a5c-af8f04e34489
  9. Borderlands: Pre-Sequel local co-op crashing to home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands: Pre-Sequel local co-op crashing to home screen: Not really sure why this happens. everytime i try and play co-op locally it crashes to the home screen. b35e7c9e-42a1-4b3c-8bf1-c7c26d37ec8a
  10. After updating Borderlands 2/ GTA V, they crash.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After updating Borderlands 2/ GTA V, they crash.: So, i noticed my Borderlands 2 didnt work when i updated it so i bought another disc (brand new, game of the year edition.) It still doesnt work. It launches the game, and once it gets to the "2K"...