Borderlands 3 game disappeared

Discus and support Borderlands 3 game disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have a woozy for y'all. I went to play Borderlands 3, which I already had downloaded and installed, and it popped up insert disc/ buy in store. So... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Miclo21, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Miclo21
    Miclo21 Guest

So I have a woozy for y'all. I went to play Borderlands 3, which I already had downloaded and installed, and it popped up insert disc/ buy in store. So I click on store button. Lo and behold in store it says play and this game is already installed. So
    I then decide to delete and reinstall. Only, it vanished from both list in games section. No problem, I'll just go back to the store and redownload it. It says play and already installed. So angry I decide to do something else so I played Modern Warfare before
    I get pissed and smash my Xbox and go back to PlayStation. As I am playing, my console froze, then shut down. Apparently it also rebooted because it was on that green screen for a min. So I am thinking maybe it fixed itself but it didn't. It got worse. In
    store it is now trying to make me buy it again. So.........can anyone help?

:)

Miclo21, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Miclo21 Win User

No. I did at one point but just the reg console. Thanks tho
  3. Vilborg Win User

Hello,

I am sorry that you have this issue, this sounds annoying and frustrating.

I think it would be best in this scenario to contact Xbox directly and explain the situation. I have had this issue before with a digital game purchase and the issue was resolved through Xbox Contact service.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Good luck,
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Are you playing on X? If that so. MW has an issue with X. On the developer's side. They are working on a fix. The same thing is with Borderlands. Both of these games cause X to shut down. Information about COD: Link
    Same as you, I am concerned about both games. No other games have done that since.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Anything you own will appear in your purchase history or show in the store as owned.
  6. Miclo21 Win User

No I didnt see it. However Call of Duty MW isnt on there either. No other profiles on my Xbox.
Thema:

1. Borderlands 3 game disappeared - Similar Threads - Borderlands game disappeared

2. How do i get past level 51 on borderlands 2 handsome collection am i playing wrong game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get past level 51 on borderlands 2 handsome collection am i playing wrong game...: How do i get past level 51? Am i in wrong game mode ? Borderlands. 2. Handsome collection 5aa5d6fe-4724-4d1f-b92a-4c23b65e7dba
  3. Borderlands 3 can't preload the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 can't preload the game: I pre-ordered BL3. I have the pre-order on my screen, but you cant start a download as there is no option to do so. So what do i have to do to get it downloading?...
  4. [BORDERLANDS] What is the order of the game story?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [BORDERLANDS] What is the order of the game story?: What is the order of the Borderlands game story? Borderlands 1, Pre-Sequel, Tale from the Borderlands and Borderlands 2? 325bf397-b13e-43fc-a352-dab82101e4d7
  5. Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Game of the Year Edition: I'm having an Issue with Borderlands Game of the Year edition. My console (an Xbox One X Scorpio Edition) keeps shutting down and getting an Overheating message. My console is in an open space and...
  6. Borderlands Game of the Year Edition - Xbox One Remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Game of the Year Edition - Xbox One Remastered: Hey guys and gals. I picked up Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition - if anyone is up for some coop please message me. My GT is: [img] 755721dc-3567-4aa0-925c-24deb5fab068
  7. Borderlands 1 - Game of the Year Edition for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 1 - Game of the Year Edition for Xbox One: Can someone please provide the Xbox Store Link for the Game that is supposed to launch today! The remastered version with 4K graphics. I can't seem to find it anywhere....
  8. Games with Gold missing - Borderlands 1 & 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold missing - Borderlands 1 & 2: I noticed that both Borderlands 1 & 2 are missing from my library. They were both added as part of games with gold. They are NOT in ready for install section. 336f5aab-1669-44de-9c0a-a042f69ab8ac
  9. Borderlands Update Seemingly Breaks Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Update Seemingly Breaks Game: Hello! I recently purchased Borderlands (the first) from the Xbox 360 store, and am having some issues with it. On initial start up it prompted for an update. Following the update, whenever I...
  10. Can’t play Games With Gold games: Borderlands 2 and Pre-sequel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Games With Gold games: Borderlands 2 and Pre-sequel: Trying to launch Borderlands 2 or Pre-Sequel fails with message “Do you own this game or app?” 0x893f8001. I downloaded these two games via Games With Gold but I can no longer launch them. Things...