Borderlands 3 is Here!

Discus and support Borderlands 3 is Here! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Olá, eu ainda nao adquiri minha copia digital... mais estou aguardando ainda para pegar o game. ------- [Mod Translation - Hello, I have not yet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JosemberG N, Sep 17, 2019.

1. JosemberG N
    JosemberG N Guest

Borderlands 3 is Here!

Olá, eu ainda nao adquiri minha copia digital...

mais estou aguardando ainda para pegar o game.

-------

[Mod Translation - Hello, I have not yet acquired my digital copy...

I'm still waiting to catch the game.]

:)

JosemberG N, Sep 17, 2019
  2. bishDOTexe Win User

Borderlands 3 is Here!

I'm really wanting to pick this up. I loved the Borderlands games before 3 and I've heard nothing but great things. My only thing is that I decided to go through and purchase Gears 5 Ultimate, so I already shoved out $80 this month, plus an additional
    $75 on the limited edition Kait Diaz controller. I really want Borderlands 3, but funds are a bit tight right now. I guess I'll have to rely on the community content provided to get my fix until I can afford it! Glad to hear everyone is enjoying it though
    :)
  3. mocoworm Win User

Borderlands 3 is Here!

I am torn between BL3 and Gears 5. I have to split my time between them, but seeing as Gears is double XP for the next 45 days I am drawn to that. I am addicted to Horde mode! I am still making good progress in BL3 though, but nowhere near as much as I
    would if Gears hadn't dropped the same week.
  4. Sanguinem Malum Win User

Borderlands 3 is Here!

Great game, but for the first borderlands actually made for this gen, it doesn't feel like a sizeable step up.

Additionally, being launched so close around a polished game like gears 5, which is a showcase demoing what can be done with the xbox family of consoles. It feels to me gearbox didn't really push the boat out and didn't really optimise the game.

Its still borderlands and the gameplay is awesome as always, which is the main things I suppose...
  5. SavvyZer0 Win User

Borderlands 3 is Here!

Im having a great time with it. I opted to start with Zane and have no regrets!
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

Borderlands 3 is Here!

I spent a couple of hours at 2, but it's not the kind of game that holds me back for long.
Thema:

Borderlands 3 is Here!

1. Borderlands 3 is Here! - Similar Threads - Borderlands Here

2. Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free: Hello, I buy the pack "Borderlands THE Handsome collection" but it misses a DLC (lilith and the fight for sanctuary) when I go on the store to download it, it pays me $ 15, but at stake it shows...
  3. BorderLands 2 Handsome Jack Edition issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BorderLands 2 Handsome Jack Edition issues: Hello, I have an issue with the DLC with the game everytime i try to download the Commander Lilth & the Fight for Sanctuary DLC I had the game when this DLC came out but when I try to install it...
  4. Borderlands GOTY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY: So I bought a brand new copy supposedly compatible with both the One and 360, Disc 1 downloads fine, Disc 2 which I believe is the dlc won't load. Every time I get a message that the game isn't...
  5. Borderlands 2 Season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Season pass: If I purchase the Borderlands 2 Season pass on XboxOne for the backward compatible version can all the family members play the content on their ID's on the Home Console, or is it unique to the...
  6. Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a: Hi I get this issue everytime I try to open Borderlands 3, I've tried every troubleshoot option and no dice. I've read quite a few places that many many people are having the same issue and no one...
  7. Borderlands 3 on One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 on One X: Hello, I wrote to the 2k support to asking an explanation about the optimisation on One X that don't fully use the console's power and according to the technical analysis of digital foundry it...
  8. Borderlands 2 vs. Borderlands 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 vs. Borderlands 3?: Yes I forgot to mention I liked the character classes better in 2. I didn't run into a bank glitch but I'm obviously not excited about the achievement glitches and pretty poor frame rates in...
  9. Borderlands 3 was playable since Releaseday but now Error 0x803f8007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 was playable since Releaseday but now Error 0x803f8007: Hello everyone, I have the following problem: I had pre-ordered Borderlands 3 Super Delux Edition, it was also successful paid according to Paypal and my bank. I had played it with a friend a...
  10. 0x803F8001 Error Launching Borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x803F8001 Error Launching Borderlands 3: Suddenly in the middle of playing BL3 my game froze and dropped me back to the main menu. Now every time I launch it I receive the error: "0x803f8001 Do you own this game or app? If you have a...