Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a

Discus and support Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I get this issue everytime I try to open Borderlands 3, I've tried every troubleshoot option and no dice. I've read quite a few places that many... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rIaHsMiTh, Oct 12, 2019.

1. rIaHsMiTh
    rIaHsMiTh Guest

Hi I get this issue everytime I try to open Borderlands 3, I've tried every troubleshoot option and no dice. I've read quite a few places that many many people are having the same issue and no one can fix it. It seems to be a software issue with the actual
    game can someone please look into fixing this.

:)

rIaHsMiTh, Oct 12, 2019
  2. FabryZio3 Win User

3. WPAK Win User

4. Paper Carrier Win User

Error code 0x8027025a (for some reason BF4 has takes too long to start)

I get the same problem and error code (0x8027025a) but with the game Dead Rising 3. A hard reboot of my console is only a temporary fix, it keeps happening again after a short while.
  5. БулатНурга Win User

Can no longer launch Xbox 360 games (on Xbox 360).

I upgraded my Xbox 360 but kept the original hard drive and data. It had been running fine until recently when it can no longer launch downloaded games (e.g. Borderlands) that I have been playing on it for years no problem until now when it pops up with
    an error message when I try to launch saying "Can't launch Borderlands" (no error code).
  6. Oddward94 Win User

My xbox one pulled a banger plz help

secondary error code : (0x8027025a)
Thema:

1. Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a - Similar Threads - Borderlands launch problems

2. Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for BOTH 360 and xBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for BOTH 360 and xBox One: I bought the Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for both 360 and XBox One and my One will not recognize the game anywhere. It is like the disk is not even there. My console is up to date and...
  3. Gastos en conflicto en borderlands 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gastos en conflicto en borderlands 3: Buenas noches, quisiera saber el por que ha ocurrido un error de Gastos en Conflicto en mi juego de Borderlands 3, yo hice el apartado y se pago entre puntos y pago de tarjeta, el día de la fecha...
  4. error code 0x8027025a for borderland 3 can't even play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x8027025a for borderland 3 can't even play: uninstalled it and re installed it, didn't work, restarted the xbox still didn't work also reported it. says takes to long to load and that code comes up 6d3b36d0-74d2-419b-8f00-8c513231053a
  5. Borderlands 2 not launching suddenly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 not launching suddenly: Bought digital copy of BL2 and commander Lilith..been going fine until today. It wont load an says i need to purchase it to continue. Then takes me to the screen that u can buy it. But where the...
  6. 0x803F8001 Error Launching Borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x803F8001 Error Launching Borderlands 3: Suddenly in the middle of playing BL3 my game froze and dropped me back to the main menu. Now every time I launch it I receive the error: "0x803f8001 Do you own this game or app? If you have a...
  7. borderlands 3 wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 3 wont launch: so i paid for borderlands 3 on my main account on my home xbox but it wont let me load as it tells me i need to be on my home xbox or the account which made the purchase which i am can some one...
  8. I got Borderlands handsome edition it worked for a couple days now the game won't launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Borderlands handsome edition it worked for a couple days now the game won't launch?: I searched up borderlands on the store and it gave me the option to buy the handsome edition for free so I got it no charge and played it for a couple days then today when I log on I try to launch...
  9. Borderlands 2 & Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel launch error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 & Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel launch error: I'm having trouble with Borderlands: the Handsome Collection. Everytime I launch Borderlands 2, it says I don't own it (Error code: 0x803f8001) but I do own it and I'm connected to XBox Live! plz...
  10. Borderlands the pre-sequel launch day woes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands the pre-sequel launch day woes: O hai, waited months for this day, can't even try to purchase it even though it is listed. 800700E8 error on the console, or a loop that keeps me from the game's page altogether in the store....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. borderlands 3 0x8027025a