Borderlands 3 Nerfs

Discus and support Borderlands 3 Nerfs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently Borderlands 3 issued an update nerfing various things including the King/Queen's Call, Fl4k's guerillas in the mist skill, and Jakob's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JuiceKing, Oct 2, 2019.

1. JuiceKing
    JuiceKing Guest

Borderlands 3 Nerfs

Recently Borderlands 3 issued an update nerfing various things including the King/Queen's Call, Fl4k's guerillas in the mist skill, and Jakob's pistols. I feel like these nerfs are somewhat unwarranted and they are hurting the game in my eyes. For starters,
    I can see why some people wanted Fl4k to get nerfed because his end game build with a King/Queen's call absolutely destroyed bosses instantly. However, there are many people who haven't even beaten the game yet and have never really been able to use Fl4k
    to his full potential. It is a PvE game, so there is no real reason to nerf or bring down characters/weapons in the name of balance. Also, I am kind of bummed out about the legendary drop rate being nerfed. Personally, I was not able to farm and get a lot
    of good legendary's before the drop rate was nerfed. Again, I understand that in the mayhem modes there was an absurd amount of legendary's dropping. I was just wondering how other people felt about these nerfs?

:)

JuiceKing, Oct 2, 2019
  2. SoullessCodith Win User

Borderlands 3 Nerfs

I have never been a fan of nerfs in PVE games. I completely understand why they do nerfs in PVP games. Then again usually those games go to the extreme and make it so it seems like you are using a watergun at times.
  3. kev edin Win User

Borderlands 3 Nerfs

Hopefully they will adjust this in future updates. 👍
  4. Nolan Coker Win User

Borderlands 3 Nerfs

Well better they nerf now I guess before more people start playing the game even though i hate it because I too main FL4K
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User

Borderlands 3 Nerfs

If it's a big problem the they fix it I hope
  6. Balistic Chick Win User

Borderlands 3 Nerfs

Some bosses were dropping 3 legendary items every time when running on mayhem 3 which personally was a little ridiculous, im okay with them nerfing the drop rate of those but i do think that the loot from the vaults themselves should be boosted a little.
    out of all the vaults across 2 play throughs i had 1 purple rarity item maybe collected 4 gold items per game play run through. i do think the loot needs to be worked on just a little bit.
Thema:

Borderlands 3 Nerfs

1. Borderlands 3 Nerfs - Similar Threads - Borderlands Nerfs

2. borderlands 2 ‘not signed in’ cant load progress from before gamer tag change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 2 ‘not signed in’ cant load progress from before gamer tag change: okay so my son decided he wanted to change the gamertag name. he had been playing xbox 360 borderlands 2 on the xbox one. once he changed his name, when he tries to log on, it jusf says ‘not...
  3. Borderlands 3 Crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Crashing.: So the problem is that when I open the game and press the button that starts the game it just kicks me out to the home screen. At first it just did this with certain profiles and now it is all of...
  4. Error code Borderlands the pre-sequel digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code Borderlands the pre-sequel digital version: I am getting the code 0x82d40007 when trying to play this game that i own (digital version). My console keeps asking me to sign in. I am all ready signed in. Why is this happening?...
  5. Borderlands 3 overheating Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 overheating Xbox one x: I just wanted to post that borderlands 3 is causing my Xbox one x to overheat. I realize it's a known issue so I figured that the more people that post this might cause this to be fixed....
  6. I have the presequal to Borderlands but can't play it game says it has been purchased on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the presequal to Borderlands but can't play it game says it has been purchased on...: The game wont load eventhough it says it has been purchased from store. Please help give me the game that has been paid for. 5f0f83f0-ff75-4f51-9d34-220868f7f2b8
  7. Borderlands 3 still crashing Xbox One Xs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 still crashing Xbox One Xs?: My buddy plays Borderlands 3 with some friends and myself. I have a re-pasted original Xbox one. Runs Borderlands 3 fine for the most part. My buddy with an Xbox One X gets booted, game crashes,...
  8. Borderlands 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2: My friend has Xbox one and i have Xbox 360 and we both want to play borderlands with each other but we both arn't getting invites from each other. does having different editions of the game or...
  9. Borderlands 3 freezing and crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Borderlands 3 freezing and crashing: Hello, I have been trying to play Borderlands 3 and the in the middle of playing with friends, the game will freeze and then send me to tbe xbox home screen. I downloaded this game when it first...
  10. Borderlands 2 GOTY Mechromancer & Psycho not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 GOTY Mechromancer & Psycho not working: I have spent hours trying to get the save files from my xbox 360, to my Xbox One. So they finally transfer, and oh no Unloadable Save Data. I have downloaded all the dlc that came with the GOTY...