Borderlands 3 Nerfs

Discus and support Borderlands 3 Nerfs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently Borderlands 3 issued an update nerfing various things including the King/Queen's Call, Fl4k's guerillas in the mist skill, and Jakob's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JuiceKing, Oct 2, 2019.

1. JuiceKing
    JuiceKing Guest

Borderlands 3 Nerfs

Recently Borderlands 3 issued an update nerfing various things including the King/Queen's Call, Fl4k's guerillas in the mist skill, and Jakob's pistols. I feel like these nerfs are somewhat unwarranted and they are hurting the game in my eyes. For starters,
    I can see why some people wanted Fl4k to get nerfed because his end game build with a King/Queen's call absolutely destroyed bosses instantly. However, there are many people who haven't even beaten the game yet and have never really been able to use Fl4k
    to his full potential. It is a PvE game, so there is no real reason to nerf or bring down characters/weapons in the name of balance. Also, I am kind of bummed out about the legendary drop rate being nerfed. Personally, I was not able to farm and get a lot
    of good legendary's before the drop rate was nerfed. Again, I understand that in the mayhem modes there was an absurd amount of legendary's dropping. I was just wondering how other people felt about these nerfs?

:)

JuiceKing, Oct 2, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Borderlands 3 Nerfs

I haven't played borderlands but the same thing happens in Elder Scrolls Online. I understand why they do it sometimes but I think it is taken too far and ruins some of the skills that make the game more convenient to play.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Borderlands 3 Nerfs

Yeah you dont want it to be too easy else what's the point
  4. JuiceKing Win User

Borderlands 3 Nerfs

I agree with the pipebomb nerf that was definitely warranted. Also I didn't know that that many legendaries were dropping, so I guess the nerf makes more sense with drop rates like that
  5. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Borderlands 3 Nerfs

I don’t mind these adjustments. Makes the game’s meta more balanced rather than presenting a single “best” way to play. Theres sooo many skills and weapons to fee like you’ve been put at a disadvantage with these changes.
  6. ZeroMoustafah Win User

Borderlands 3 Nerfs

Eh, nerfs come and go. It's best to just get used to them unfortunately. I havent even started fl4k and I'll never know what could've been. But with nerfs always come buffs. Whose to say fl4k doesn't see atleast a buff in the future.
Thema:

Borderlands 3 Nerfs

1. Borderlands 3 Nerfs - Similar Threads - Borderlands Nerfs

2. Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free: Hello, I buy the pack "Borderlands THE Handsome collection" but it misses a DLC (lilith and the fight for sanctuary) when I go on the store to download it, it pays me $ 15, but at stake it shows...
  3. BorderLands 2 Handsome Jack Edition issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BorderLands 2 Handsome Jack Edition issues: Hello, I have an issue with the DLC with the game everytime i try to download the Commander Lilth & the Fight for Sanctuary DLC I had the game when this DLC came out but when I try to install it...
  4. Borderlands GOTY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY: So I bought a brand new copy supposedly compatible with both the One and 360, Disc 1 downloads fine, Disc 2 which I believe is the dlc won't load. Every time I get a message that the game isn't...
  5. Borderlands 2 Season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Season pass: If I purchase the Borderlands 2 Season pass on XboxOne for the backward compatible version can all the family members play the content on their ID's on the Home Console, or is it unique to the...
  6. Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a: Hi I get this issue everytime I try to open Borderlands 3, I've tried every troubleshoot option and no dice. I've read quite a few places that many many people are having the same issue and no one...
  7. Borderlands 3 on One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 on One X: Hello, I wrote to the 2k support to asking an explanation about the optimisation on One X that don't fully use the console's power and according to the technical analysis of digital foundry it...
  8. Borderlands 2 vs. Borderlands 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 vs. Borderlands 3?: Yes I forgot to mention I liked the character classes better in 2. I didn't run into a bank glitch but I'm obviously not excited about the achievement glitches and pretty poor frame rates in...
  9. Borderlands 3 was playable since Releaseday but now Error 0x803f8007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 was playable since Releaseday but now Error 0x803f8007: Hello everyone, I have the following problem: I had pre-ordered Borderlands 3 Super Delux Edition, it was also successful paid according to Paypal and my bank. I had played it with a friend a...
  10. 0x803F8001 Error Launching Borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x803F8001 Error Launching Borderlands 3: Suddenly in the middle of playing BL3 my game froze and dropped me back to the main menu. Now every time I launch it I receive the error: "0x803f8001 Do you own this game or app? If you have a...