Borderlands 3 on One X

Discus and support Borderlands 3 on One X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I wrote to the 2k support to asking an explanation about the optimisation on One X that don't fully use the console's power and according to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alakyr, Oct 12, 2019.

1. alakyr
    alakyr Guest

Borderlands 3 on One X

Hello,

I wrote to the 2k support to asking an explanation about the optimisation on One X that don't fully use the console's power and according to the technical analysis of digital foundry it even runs slightly better on ps4 pro.

Their answer was something like "While we would like to assist you with your issue, as we are technical Support for in game issues, we will not be able to assist you.

I would recommend to contact Microsoft/Xbox Support about the issues with your console not performing well."

I'm the only one that think that it's a bad joke?

:)

alakyr, Oct 12, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

Xbox One X Crashing

3. XsmkstarzX Win User

Borderlands 2 vs. Borderlands 3?

What up Albert X,

I liked Borderlands 2 and thought it was a good game, but borderlands 3 is awesome and in my opinion takes it. Plus the graphics for this one for me look way better and on the one x its great!
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox One X Issues

My xbox one x shuts down when I play borderlands 3 🤯☹️
  5. J.R.G. Win User

5 Games Only

Driver 2-PS1 (Currently played on my PS2.)

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind-X Box

Borderlands-X Box 360

Fallout 3-X Box 360

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection-X Box One

Runner up for the top five is...Forza 5

Honorable mention...G.T.A. 5

If I "have" to be stuck with ONLY five games...they best have a lot of content. Lol.

Peace, J.R.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X Users to crash

So far the inly game that makes mi xbox one x to crash is Borderlands 3 CoD MW has not yet do this to me at all...
Thema:

Borderlands 3 on One X

1. Borderlands 3 on One X - Similar Threads - Borderlands

2. Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) Mixer Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) Mixer Streaming: Hello, I just wanted to suggest making it possible for Borderlands 2 (360) to be streamed on Mixer as at the moment it doesn’t allow it. Also you can not take screenshots or captures, so that...
  3. my borderlands 3 will not start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my borderlands 3 will not start up: i have had the game now for a couple of days but only got to use it yesterday as i was away before that. i keep getting the message "for some reason borderlands 3 has taken too long to start " i...
  4. borderlands 3 crashes all the time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 3 crashes all the time: there is a problem i am having and don't know how to fix. borderlands 3 will let me play for a week and after that week every time i try to load the game it crashes on the gearbox logo and the...
  5. Borderlands 3 game disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 game disappeared: So I have a woozy for y'all. I went to play Borderlands 3, which I already had downloaded and installed, and it popped up insert disc/ buy in store. So I click on store button. Lo and behold in...
  6. Borderlands 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2: I keep getting the error code 0x8b108490 when I login to play the game e90e3f44-a11d-4088-bada-ee4df3f6366b
  7. Borderlands 3 shuts console off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 shuts console off: Borderlands 3 randomly turns my xbox one x off, it First happened when I joined a friends game and now it does it when I play solo I can play game for a few hours before it happens. I have...
  8. Borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3: Is anyone else having a issue with fast travel? I can't travel anywhere now 34b7b0b9-d680-4682-80ff-e6a88110d8cf
  9. Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply.: So last week, I was playing Borderlands 3 and randomly it crashed, my xbox turned off and I was thinking "oh no biggie, I'll turn it back on" but to my dismay, it just keeps turning on for 10 secs...
  10. I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to join my friends in Borderlands 3 and I installed the update but it’s not...: I installed an update for Borderlands 3 and now I cant join my friends game. 8c58ef51-84b3-488a-8f34-b68c317fd66d