borderlands 3 refund

Discus and support borderlands 3 refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i bought borderlands 3 digitally because i owned borderlands 2 and thought 3 would be fun but it was the complete opposite i was overleveled and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by whatwaslife789, Oct 2, 2019.

1. borderlands 3 refund

so i bought borderlands 3 digitally because i owned borderlands 2 and thought 3 would be fun but it was the complete opposite i was overleveled and i couldn't even beat a boss on the easiest difficulty. so i requested a refund and because i had put like
    1 hour of playtime into i t. Microsoft is just being annoying and saying no to my request.

so if anyone has any info on how i could get a refund if its even possible please reply with a way i could do so

:)

whatwaslife789, Oct 2, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

borderlands 3 refund

I know in some countries, like where I stay - South Africa, there is no refund on digital titles

Perhaps this might be the same with your country?
  3. mocoworm Win User

borderlands 3 refund

I am not sure that you can get a refund just because you don't like a game. If you have logged hours playing it then I think that goes against you getting you r $$ back, although if you only have 1 hour logged then there should be some common sense in the
    decision making.

Not sure how you struggled on the difficulty to be honest. It's a great game.
  4. JTL1E Win User
  5. whatwaslife789 Win User

borderlands 3 refund

im jsut not enjoying it i had a hell of a tiem in bl2, but bl3 just isnt fun for me, also i played bl2 on pc with a mouse and keyboard so if they add mouse and keyboard for console then maybe ill play it again
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

borderlands 3 refund

You want a refund because a boss was hard? Just clarifying here.
Thema:

borderlands 3 refund

1. borderlands 3 refund - Similar Threads - borderlands refund

2. Borderlands 2 Stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Stolen: I have lost my access to Borderlands 2 and Pre Sequel from the Handsome Collection. I have achievements earned from 2016 so I know I didn't use it from the Game Pass in 2019. My Order History has...
  3. Borderlands 2 Season pass not working - Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Season pass not working - Xbox 360: I downloaded the season pass for Borderlands 2 where you would purchase the game. It says to not purchase any other dlcs that are already in the pass. So I looked it up online how to download it...
  4. Borderlands 2 on the stream app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Borderlands 2 on the stream app: Does anyone know how to move around controls so i can actually walk and move had an issue where something changed and i cant figure out how to change it back b988ec58-831f-41be-9720-a453d12655da
  5. borderlands 2 ‘not signed in’ cant load progress from before gamer tag change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 2 ‘not signed in’ cant load progress from before gamer tag change: okay so my son decided he wanted to change the gamertag name. he had been playing xbox 360 borderlands 2 on the xbox one. once he changed his name, when he tries to log on, it jusf says ‘not...
  6. Borderlands 3 Crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 Crashing.: So the problem is that when I open the game and press the button that starts the game it just kicks me out to the home screen. At first it just did this with certain profiles and now it is all of...
  7. Error code Borderlands the pre-sequel digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code Borderlands the pre-sequel digital version: I am getting the code 0x82d40007 when trying to play this game that i own (digital version). My console keeps asking me to sign in. I am all ready signed in. Why is this happening?...
  8. Borderlands 3 overheating Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 overheating Xbox one x: I just wanted to post that borderlands 3 is causing my Xbox one x to overheat. I realize it's a known issue so I figured that the more people that post this might cause this to be fixed....
  9. I have the presequal to Borderlands but can't play it game says it has been purchased on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the presequal to Borderlands but can't play it game says it has been purchased on...: The game wont load eventhough it says it has been purchased from store. Please help give me the game that has been paid for. 5f0f83f0-ff75-4f51-9d34-220868f7f2b8
  10. Borderlands 3 still crashing Xbox One Xs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 still crashing Xbox One Xs?: My buddy plays Borderlands 3 with some friends and myself. I have a re-pasted original Xbox one. Runs Borderlands 3 fine for the most part. My buddy with an Xbox One X gets booted, game crashes,...