borderlands 3 refund

Discus and support borderlands 3 refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i bought borderlands 3 digitally because i owned borderlands 2 and thought 3 would be fun but it was the complete opposite i was overleveled and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by whatwaslife789, Oct 2, 2019.

1. borderlands 3 refund

so i bought borderlands 3 digitally because i owned borderlands 2 and thought 3 would be fun but it was the complete opposite i was overleveled and i couldn't even beat a boss on the easiest difficulty. so i requested a refund and because i had put like
    1 hour of playtime into i t. Microsoft is just being annoying and saying no to my request.

so if anyone has any info on how i could get a refund if its even possible please reply with a way i could do so

:)

whatwaslife789, Oct 2, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

borderlands 3 refund

I know in some countries, like where I stay - South Africa, there is no refund on digital titles

Perhaps this might be the same with your country?
  3. mocoworm Win User

borderlands 3 refund

I am not sure that you can get a refund just because you don't like a game. If you have logged hours playing it then I think that goes against you getting you r $$ back, although if you only have 1 hour logged then there should be some common sense in the
    decision making.

Not sure how you struggled on the difficulty to be honest. It's a great game.
  4. JTL1E Win User
  5. whatwaslife789 Win User

borderlands 3 refund

im jsut not enjoying it i had a hell of a tiem in bl2, but bl3 just isnt fun for me, also i played bl2 on pc with a mouse and keyboard so if they add mouse and keyboard for console then maybe ill play it again
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

borderlands 3 refund

You want a refund because a boss was hard? Just clarifying here.
Thema:

borderlands 3 refund

1. borderlands 3 refund - Similar Threads - borderlands refund

2. Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free: Hello, I buy the pack "Borderlands THE Handsome collection" but it misses a DLC (lilith and the fight for sanctuary) when I go on the store to download it, it pays me $ 15, but at stake it shows...
  3. BorderLands 2 Handsome Jack Edition issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BorderLands 2 Handsome Jack Edition issues: Hello, I have an issue with the DLC with the game everytime i try to download the Commander Lilth & the Fight for Sanctuary DLC I had the game when this DLC came out but when I try to install it...
  4. Borderlands GOTY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY: So I bought a brand new copy supposedly compatible with both the One and 360, Disc 1 downloads fine, Disc 2 which I believe is the dlc won't load. Every time I get a message that the game isn't...
  5. Borderlands 2 Season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Season pass: If I purchase the Borderlands 2 Season pass on XboxOne for the backward compatible version can all the family members play the content on their ID's on the Home Console, or is it unique to the...
  6. Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a: Hi I get this issue everytime I try to open Borderlands 3, I've tried every troubleshoot option and no dice. I've read quite a few places that many many people are having the same issue and no one...
  7. Borderlands 3 on One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 on One X: Hello, I wrote to the 2k support to asking an explanation about the optimisation on One X that don't fully use the console's power and according to the technical analysis of digital foundry it...
  8. Borderlands 2 vs. Borderlands 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 vs. Borderlands 3?: Yes I forgot to mention I liked the character classes better in 2. I didn't run into a bank glitch but I'm obviously not excited about the achievement glitches and pretty poor frame rates in...
  9. Borderlands 3 was playable since Releaseday but now Error 0x803f8007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 was playable since Releaseday but now Error 0x803f8007: Hello everyone, I have the following problem: I had pre-ordered Borderlands 3 Super Delux Edition, it was also successful paid according to Paypal and my bank. I had played it with a friend a...
  10. 0x803F8001 Error Launching Borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x803F8001 Error Launching Borderlands 3: Suddenly in the middle of playing BL3 my game froze and dropped me back to the main menu. Now every time I launch it I receive the error: "0x803f8001 Do you own this game or app? If you have a...